Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

C/windows/system32/rstrui.exe What Causes This Type Of Error Message? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / C/windows/system32/rstrui.exe What Causes This Type Of Error Message? (906 Views)

Delete The System32 Folder On Your Computer And Save More Memory! / Windows Defender Error Message. / Displaying Of Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C/windows/system32/rstrui.exe What Causes This Type Of Error Message? by abraham579: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2016
I tried system restore and i got this response
"the system could not find the environment option that was entered"

please my fellow nairalanders help your brother with your professional knowledge.

What do i need to do? My system nolonger browse, i can set the date of the system, i tried using a cd software to change my current window and it kept showing me the same error message above.
See The screenshot of the problem below

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Motherboard For My Dell Laptop. Dell Inspiron I5748 Core I7 / 68 Million Hacked Dropbox Account Details Are Available For Free Download / How To Control Your Battery Usage In Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.