Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party (52242 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by SirHenry105(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
paschal47:

I'm also sorry for you if you feel that even if they don't have they won't have again
We not talking future bro, we talking right now.. What she makes of her future gat nothing to do with me..
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by izsmike: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
martineverest:
don't take away her childhood,pls
how does dressing well take away her childhood
Xeedorf:

Until dem Unclad her b4 you notice a good dress?
u dnt have to go nude to dress well o
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by luciouscookie: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Lol I used to think the same way before until I saw her yesterday at the Silverbird Cinema, she looked so young and small. I'm in no doubt that she's within the age 5-7 bracket.
Wetin you go find for silver bird?
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by eddy4naija: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:
They should try ND be dressing dis gal better na. She is now a celeb o.

Guy. God bless you, you really spoke my mind.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by sexychocho(f): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Dis girl face funny dieeee

She don get handwork be dat ooooo while sum pple siddon dey luk 4 job
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2016
luciouscookie:

Wetin you go find for silver bird?

Obviously I went there to hunt chickens. undecided
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Airforce1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
wetin dem dey use all the money she dey get do
fine girl

It's too early to banter words with you.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by JOYOSITA(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
fine girl

It's too early to banter words with you.
Hian. Banter words ke? Am just having fun.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Airforce1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Hian. Banter words ke? Am just having fun.
ok I'm not in the mood to have fun with you

Bye
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by JOYOSITA(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
ok I'm not in the mood to have fun with you

Bye
same here
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Airforce1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
same here
you look fantastically good.

Don't bother thanking me
I'm not always these nice.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Henycymama(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:

she never dress like ds ??
Wetin she for wear ojare
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Henycymama(f): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
If I hear say that girl is 6years old. Shes 10 or above

lol, that's cus u haven't seen her facially if not, u will believe
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by leahcimzil: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:
no money nah...she's just famous
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Henycymama(f): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Lol I used to think the same way before until I saw her yesterday at the Silverbird Cinema, she looked so young and small. I'm in no doubt that she's within the age 5-7 bracket.

Lolz, Silverbird abi shoprite?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Peacefulgold(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
People saying she is 9....hope u get her real age now...
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Henycymama(f): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Birthday kiddo, but the gal bin dy shy yesterday ooo, saw her yesterday
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by JOYOSITA(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
you look fantastically good.

Don't bother thanking me
I'm not always these nice.
saying thank you is my hobby, so thx dear.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Airforce1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
saying thank you is my hobby, so thx dear.
Don't mention kiss
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, Silverbird abi shoprite?
Lol, Silverbird Cinemas, Shoprite, KFC, NIKE,Woolworths, Bheerhugz and many more are all big brands in Ikeja City Mall. The mall isn't for Shoprite alone. wink

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Henycymama(f): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Lol, Silverbird Cinemas, Shoprite, KFC, NIKE,Woolworths, Bheerhugz and many more are all big brands in Ikeja City Mall. The mall isn't for Shoprite alone. wink

okay o
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Ibidapson(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
If I hear say that girl is 6years old.
Shes 10 or above

Her football age
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by iheanyi40(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hbd to her, wishing her Llnp
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by jerryfisher(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Logician:
The senate
the senate in heaven
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Readonee35L(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ibidapson:

Her football age
No mind them .
Like say we no get younger ones for house

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Came: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which kind dress them wear her?. Abi no be her real birthday dress be this ?
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by slavemerchant: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
paschal47:

who makes the rules?

Emmanuella come and see ur mates
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Hardewarlee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love the babe ehn ..... Chai, anyways HBD to you, long life and prosperity . Techguideworld.com
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by vitmanJnr: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]happy birthday Emma,....but in real life today is not ur birthday ;Dhappy birthday Emma,....but in real life today is not ur birthday
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by thelish(f): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
If I hear say that girl is 6years old. Shes 10 or above
I thought I was alone on this.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Readonee35L(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
thelish:

I thought I was alone on this.
You're not alone.
Its very weird

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
flamezyprinz:
bro keep quiet if u dnt have wah to say..ur mind is xo poverty controlled..dat little girl is rich..only her fame alone is wealth.

You have no idea what money is. Broke famous people abound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again / Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.