Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company (1262 Views)

DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Mechanical Engineers Let Meet Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by EdoBoy90(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Automobile company is a lucrative business. so, let us plan how to set up our own automobile company. while working, I still have it in mind to go into full time automobile. I have a lot of experience in internal combustion engines, control systems, motor vehicle technology, fluid mechanics and hydraulic machines etc.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by excanny: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Hi. we have a group on whatsapp. You can join us. pm me.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by Rizin: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are you talking about repairs or outright manufacturing plant?
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by hylyne(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Do u have experience? I have a hand-on experience on Automobile fault troubleshooting and repairs for both petrol and diesel engines and also use of Diagnostic Machine. Theories ( fluid mechanics, I. C engines etc) would only give you an edge to learn repairs faster. How did I get here?

After my Masters degree in Mechanical engineering, Thermofluids to be precise, I went for a Training in an automobile company/workshop. In fact, I served as a Technician(floor mechanic). Now, I Supervise repairs. I interpret fleet fault Form, and then make recommendations for repairs. I paid my dues.

Do same, and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by PromiseUche(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
@ Hylyne and Edoboy, I am interested in being a floor mechanic, I have experience during my student industrial attachment, now a first degree holder, but need to professionalize in a field. Pls help with a firm that teaches and pays small or big money @ ABUJA, LAGOS, AND PH.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by makizee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is what i do presently even though i read Chemical...my love for the automobile steered me into this path, i did an auto diagnostics course though...with good capital, i can tell you this is a very lucrative business. Anyone with some Dasuki kind cash that does not have a present need for it can come in here and lets set up this company big time, i can assure such investor of healthy return on investments.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by hylyne(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
PromiseUche:
@ Hylyne and Edoboy, I am interested in being a floor mechanic, I have experience during my student industrial attachment, now a first degree holder, but need to professionalize in a field. Pls help with a firm that teaches and pays small or big money @ ABUJA, LAGOS, AND PH.

Guy, you really don't need a firm that teaches Automobile Maintenance(enough of theories) ,rather what you need is a very busy workshop. You can start up with any good workshop closest to you, just to enable you control cost . Most time they won't pay you. But provided the workshop is really busy, go there, tell them u wanna do interns with them.

In my time, I was paid 25k/month, while I was spending 35k on just transport fare. I worked Monday - Friday, then I would do private teaching on Saturdays and Sundays. Sometimes within the week, i had teaching schedules after my work 7pm - 10pm.

Bro, Except a seed of corn falls to the ground and dies, it would not germinate. Today, I speak of practical application of Automobile engineering principles.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by hylyne(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=hylyne post=47856871]

Guy, you really don't need a firm that teaches Automobile Maintenance(enough of theories) ,rather what you need is a very busy workshop. You can start up with any good workshop closest to you, just to enable you control cost . Most time they won't pay you. But provided the workshop is really busy, go there, tell them u wanna do interns with them.

In my time, I was paid 25k/month, while I was spending 35k on just transport fare. I worked Monday - Friday, then I would do private teaching on Saturdays and Sundays. Sometimes within the week, i had teaching schedules after my work 7pm - 10pm.

Bro, Except a seed of corn falls to the ground and dies, it would not germinate. Today, I speak of practical application of Automobile engineering principles. You can do that too.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by Mekyno(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
@hylyne, wow! nice to hear dis......it has been my passion for long, i tell u. Lyk hw many months did it take u to learn it? Wich city r u, pls? Tnx
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by PromiseUche(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
@Hylyne Tnks 4 responding, I appreciate.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by hylyne(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mekyno:
@hylyne, wow! nice to hear dis......it has been my passion for long, i tell u.
Lyk hw many months did it take u to learn it? Wich city r u, pls? Tnx

It's depends on work flow in the workshop. The more the number of vehicles per day, the challenges per day and of course the faster you grow in your troubleshooting and repair skills.

I stay in lagos.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by hapholaby: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
excanny:
Hi. we have a group on whatsapp. You can join us. pm me.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by Mekyno(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
@hylyne, ok, tnk.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by EdoBoy90(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
hylyne:

Do u have experience? I have a hand-on experience on Automobile fault troubleshooting and repairs for both petrol and diesel engines and also use of Diagnostic Machine. Theories ( fluid mechanics, I. C engines etc) would only give you an edge to learn repairs faster. How did I get here?

After my Masters degree in Mechanical engineering, Thermofluids to be precise, I went for a Training in an automobile company/workshop. In fact, I served as a Technician(floor mechanic). Now, I Supervise repairs. I interpret fleet fault Form, and then make recommendations for repairs. I paid my dues.

Do same, and thank me later.
. I have paid due too with kojo motors limited. I am also a hands-on experience Mechanical Engineer in automobile
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by EdoBoy90(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Apologies for the delay of response or replies. I have paid my due too with Kojo Motors Limited.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Let Us Start Automobile Company by EdoBoy90(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
This is my number 08160233032. Drop ur number for a whatsapp group

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Teacher At Lighthouse Montessori School / Interviews Are A Waste Of Time! How To HIRE Great People / Female Marketers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.