Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains (4758 Views)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo) / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by wecan: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2016
The lovely “religion of peace” has struck again, this time targeting a town on the Syrian-Turkish border, where they quickly spread their version of peace and sent the town into chaos. But this time the barbarians targeted Shiite Muslims, as they view any other Islamic sect as “infidels.”

According to a military source, ISIS began beheading people in the community who would not denounce their faith, brutally beheading all who dared to oppose them. The militants then set their sites on a father and his 8-year-old son.
What these psychopaths didn’t plan on however, was that an Iraqi spy had tipped off the British Special Forces, specifically, members of the Special Air Service (SAS). The soldiers arrived shortly after the executions began, and from their perch about a half a mile away, could see the horror ensuing from their binoculars.

“Through binoculars, the soldiers could see that the crowd were terrified and many were in tears,” the military source recounted.
That’s when an ISIS leader flanked by two of his militants with AK-47s in hand, picked the father and son from the crowd, forcing them to their knees.
“A tall bearded man emerged and drew a long knife,” the source continued. “He began addressing the crowd and slapping the father and his son around the head and kicking them onto the floor.”
But the special forces sniper from his perch 1,000 meters away had other plans. Just over half a mile out (about 1000 meters), the sniper was amazingly able to squeeze off the .50 caliber round that would instantly kill the executioner, just in time to save the day.
“The ISIS thug who was about to decapitate the father was shot in the head and collapsed,” the military source said. “Everyone just stared in confusion.”
But the sniper still wasn’t quite done fricking up ISIS’ day.
“The sniper then dispatched the two henchmen with single shots – three kills…..

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/08/20/miracle-isis-about-to-behead-a-child-when-suddenly-it-starts-raining-brains.html

1 Like

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by general111(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2016
I thought human brains began to fall on the ground oh...

3 Likes

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by sinkhole: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2016
this is a blockbuster movie script grin Nigerian journalist can not narrate like this (na joke o, I no dey very serious grin )

9 Likes

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Dreal11247: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Message sent.
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by deebest8(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2016
shocked
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by blessedvisky(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Cool story. Reminds me of all those movies of soldiers fighting terrorists in d middle east.

Click Like for.. .. .. .. no reason at all smiley

2 Likes

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by nepapole(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Pipl can lie ehn!!. Where d brains? tongue
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by ajokeade920: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Interesting cheesy
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
sinkhole:
this is a blockbuster movie script grin Nigerian journalist can not narrate like this (na joke o, I no dey very serious grin )

I think I have watched this movie somewhere.
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Lanretoye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
you go fear headline o.
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by tafabaloo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good for them.
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by amuokuko: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dextology:

I think I have watched this movie somewhere.

Featuring Aki and Pawpaw bah

Endtime watcher..
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by gulfer: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
^^^ American sniper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by BAILMONEY: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
ISIS ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
amuokuko:

Featuring Aki and Pawpaw bah

Endtime watcher..

Hehehe, na me and you watch am na
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
gulfer:
^^^ American sniper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You over correct wink
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by GEJ2019(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Isis!!!!Is DT the name of a Girl or boy.....?
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by idupaul: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Miracle signed sealed and delivered by a 50 cal rifle
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Old news undecided
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by satelliteDISH(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have watched the movie. Seven and a half brains rained from heaven on that day.
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by infogenius(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Movie Title
>>>>>
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by infogenius(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Perfect shot
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by policy12: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank God..
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by chudyprince: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
general111:
grin
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Two things intrigued me in this narrative; the 1000 meters range (I.e 1km) & the .50 calibre round.

It reminds me of that Russian bad ass sniper rifle (OSV-96) with 2500 meters range (That is 2.5km grin)

There are 2 things you should fear in this world.

1.) Mother Russia

2.) The Russians grin

Mother Russia has risen from the ashes, therefore may the thunder of Shango fire Amerika & Israel. grin

Picture 1: The Russian OSV-96

Picture 2: .50 Calibre Armor-piercing cartridges.

Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by Appleyard(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
general111:
Even me set.grin
Re: MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains by mitakemi2427(f): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
The true muslims in the world are the Saudi Arabians the rest are a bunch of tribalists and noisemakers especially the ones here in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked / Why Is Russia So Dangerous? / The Underwear Bomber Is A Hoax!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.