Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun (2368 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by yusaze807: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Popular Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun,last April, revealed that she separated from the father of her twins . In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said her twins are not missing their father because they talk to him regularly.

“Why should they miss their father?’ she asked rhetorically followed by a long pause. “They talk to him every day and they get whatever they want from him,” she said.

The actress also said she was not in a hurry to return to acting full-time, because she is currently preoccupied with raising her children.

“Acting is a demanding career. I am taking my time and only doing jobs that will give me time for my boys. When we go on locations, we spend days before coming home but for now, that is not what I want for my kids. So, I only take jobs that will make me come home to them,” she said.

When asked about maintaining her standard of living and raising children in view of the fact that she only accepts to partake in few movies, the ebony-skinned actress said her savings have come in handy.

She said, “I didn’t spend my money at the frequency at which I made it. I set aside a lot of money for times like this and I still have some unreleased jobs with my marketer which is fetching me money.”

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/my-twins-are-my-husband-they-dont-need.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by yusaze807: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by Tolexander: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Well, how old are they?

They are still young to understand the importance of paternal presence and availability. So madam, you can't speak for the innocent kids if they are missing their father or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by Jazzlite: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
OP she didn't say that!

yusaze807:
Popular Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun,last April, revealed that she separated from the father of her twins . In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said her twins are not missing their father because they talk to him regularly.

“Why should they miss their father?’ she asked rhetorically followed by a long pause. “They talk to him every day and they get whatever they want from him,” she said.

The actress also said she was not in a hurry to return to acting full-time, because she is currently preoccupied with raising her children.

“Acting is a demanding career. I am taking my time and only doing jobs that will give me time for my boys. When we go on locations, we spend days before coming home but for now, that is not what I want for my kids. So, I only take jobs that will make me come home to them,” she said.

When asked about maintaining her standard of living and raising children in view of the fact that she only accepts to partake in few movies, the ebony-skinned actress said her savings have come in handy.

She said, “I didn’t spend my money at the frequency at which I made it. I set aside a lot of money for times like this and I still have some unreleased jobs with my marketer which is fetching me money.”

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by Omotayor123(f): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Na wah oooo... I doubt they don't miss their father. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by Badtman(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Shoro niyen, so she wan follow Tiwa Doro Cheerful giver footsteps Olosho of Dubai, Olosho of London abi
Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by goldbim(f): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmmmn shocked shocked..how do most of these celebs enjoy being single parents?.they are always quick to say they don't lack money and the kids speak to their father. can money ever make up for a father's time,affection and presence.. ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..wetin concern me sef?. grin.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are My Husband, They Dont Need Their Father - Taiwo Aromokun by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
She missed out the fact that she got pregnant for a married man. Liar!

(1) (Reply)

ASCAP Awards Wizkid For Writing Platinum Hit "One Dance" / 10 World Most Expensive Bottle Water / Photo Of Nicki Minaj And Adorable Son Of Dj Khaled, Asahd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.