Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG (1095 Views)

Venmak: DJ Venum Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Club Dj’ing / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) / Software To Record Music From Tidal? Recommendations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Jah knows my case By RhemaboyNG... Music Video made with a phone... Open this link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3bxjYnemI

Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2016
See the improvement in this music video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmAh--6G_P4
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Please check out other music videos I made with phone or laptop... It's possible to do it yourself (DIYS) for upcoming artist...Be visible with your low budget, one day you go blow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eif4EqGa4_4
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by Interesting15: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm. Watched it. I love the song. You tried with the video. Just that I think it shouldn't have been just that one scene alone. I will have given it 100% if there are other scenes in the video (especially where I can see your face in full). God bless you.

1 Like

Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by Ymodulus: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Due not take my criticism as one from an Atheist; so you think it should be negative.

Your video is crap, no offence. And I think you know this, reason you cleverly used the excuse "Low Budget video" in the title.

Aside if that's the best lyrics you could come up with and you had the confidence to shoot a video, then am sorry but thats a big mistake. You should ask yourself if music is your thing. Cause i see nothing in you.

Take the video down and have a rethink, as to if music is really what you want for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by tosinjay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
Due not take my criticism as one from an Atheist; so you think it should be negative.

Your video is crap, no offence. And I think you know this, reason you cleverly used the excuse "Low Budget video" in the title.

Aside if that's the best lyrics you could come up with and you had the confidence to shoot a video, then am sorry but thats a big mistake. You should ask yourself if music is your thing. Cause i see nothing in you.

Take the video down and have a rethink, as to if music is really what you want for yourself.
Ymod imma oppose you on this one, the song is short and even though i won't like this kind of song as it portrays a Gospel thing. i must say it's normal if you criticize and that's truly subconsciously because you're an atheist. The song sounds interesting and got nice lyrics with religious inclination.

Why i won't like this kind of song is because it's presented like a Gospel song but worldly in presentation.
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow... I love the scrutiny... The criticisms n counter criticism... Am still learning... Still growing in the music business... Buh please note, am strictly a gospel artist... My voice, lyrics, creativity n all my potentials came from God n I will continue to use it to praise Him ALONE... Buh I really appreciate your sincere comments, am inspired to do better
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow... I love the scrutiny... The criticisms n counter criticism... Am still learning... Still growing in the music business... Buh please note, am strictly a gospel artist... My voice, lyrics, creativity n all my potentials came from God n I will continue to use it to praise Him ALONE... Buh I really appreciate your sincere comments, am inspired to do better
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by Interesting15: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

tosinjay:

Ymod imma oppose you on this one, the song is short and even though i won't like this kind of song as it portrays a Gospel thing. i must say it's normal if you criticize and that's truly subconsciously because you're an atheist. The song sounds interesting and got nice lyrics with religious inclination.
Why i won't like this kind of song is because it's presented like a Gospel song but worldly in presentation.

Well, I love the song. Between, I don't mind (too much) in regards to how it's presented, so long it promotes some things the Gospel of Christ is all about (God's Goodness, God's Love, etc).

And Ymodulus, don't just say music isn't his thing. He simply needs practice and lots of practices.

Op, if you are a born again Christian, pray for God's guidance and help. Then, practice, practice, and practice. (Join the Choir too, and be actively involved)

1 Like

Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Interesting15:
Hmm. Watched it. I love the song. You tried with the video. Just that I think it shouldn't have been just that one scene alone. I will have given it 100% if there are other scenes in the video (especially where I can see your face in full). God bless you.
... Thanks... Buh I think u were too kind with words... Too soft on me also... U are free to hit me hard... So that I can be spurred to work harder in my music career... However, am most grateful for the sincere remarks... GOD bless you too
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Interesting15:
... Concerning the one scene issue, I found it difficult to bring in other scenes because of the limitations of the VivaVideo app,... I wish I can get a better app that can enable me to include other scenes so that my viewers don't get bored.. Thank for the correction
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interesting15:

Check out the re-make.. With more scenes... Thanks for your advice
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interesting15:

Check out the re-make.. World Record Music Video made with a phone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KitVZvIZPpk
more scenes... Thanks for your advice
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by mchiii: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Greetings Rhemaboy...I was online looking for your bio because I share positive vibes and want to share a song. I now came across this on Nairaland.

At this very moment, I am listening to Sans Limite (Limitless) on repeat. I am definitely sending this tract to many many people. All glory, and praises to G-d.

Thank you ~ You are blessed in Yeshua's name, amen.
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by OminipotentDEAN(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Hardworks pays
bro what are the apps you used
and what are the apps you which to explore more?
what are your aims of using those app?
and did you achieve something awesome.
as a 18year old future music video director, this are all i took notice of before shooting a video.
i am an artist tho but video directing had been in me for a longtime
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Let's private chat on Whatsapp @ 08063657892
Re: World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nairalander ... RHEMABOYNG by berepiki(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Young Nesky - Olisa Doh Doh ||cutenaija.com / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat / Emin3m's New Album: Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.