Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show (874 Views)

Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by Flexygist: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Nollywood big and beauty, Eniola Badmus is set to launch her own clothing line.

This is what Eniola Badmus said about her new business: “My clothing called The Big Line will be launched soon.

My friends motivated me to start the plus sized clothing line because they always compliment the way I dress.”

The actress is also the producer of a new radio show called “Just Talk Radio with Eniola Badmus“. The show is sponsored by Etisalat.

Join her on top City FM 105.1 by 6:30pm every Monday and Thursday.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/24/nollywood-actress-eniola-badmus-launches-plus-size-clothing-line-radio-show/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by Vendoor(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
That's good cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by Flexygist: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
nice move
Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by youngest85(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
she shud av used d money to work her weight na!
Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by Flexygist: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:
she shud av used d money to work her weight na!

lolz u funny own
Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by bewla(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2016
she try
Re: Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show by goldbim(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2016
They encouraged her because of the way she dresses?? shocked...her fashion sense is not so WOW in my opinion..tho getting plus sized dresses in this country can be challenging..so it's a welcome idea ..wishing her God's best!! cool.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold's Debut Album Enters The Billboard Charts / Meet The First Ever Miss Personality Nigeria Queen, Queen Juliet Ufoeze / Beautiful Photos Of Ibinabo Fiberesima Wearing Hijab (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.