Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears (49539 Views)

Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Nkiru Emodi, Female Cobbler Making Waves In The Shoemaking Industry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by echodrum(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Very Good! But hold the hammer properly.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by AreaFada2: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Interesting how few women are on this thread, aside Chocho, Sexyjewel 1 and a few others.

If it was gossip news now about one half unclad so called celeb like Laura Ikeji, they will flock here to admire her. cheesy

Better pikin. Na even fine girl sef, no pimples. God bless your hustle young lady.

3 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Aleora(f): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:
sister,u need to tink twice o...

Prostituting pays o....

Anyway it depends on ur location
so u can advice ur sister to prostitute U no try I swear
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Mcowubaba: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
none! Yet they claim not to be prostitutes, any girl who isn't married to a man but is having sex with him for gifts in the name of boyfriend is a PROSTITUTE!
This is exactly what I'm saying.....
Most of this girls demand way higher than the so called prostitutes nd not only from your oooo...

She is only ur girlfriend when she is with you angry....
She practices Buhari's inauguration speech "she belongs to nobody but everybody" grin
But some are very good though, but I don't know where the are , I haven't really meet any since I came to Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by isan(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
wayne4loan:
... T.K ...aka.. Tosin kemi .... She's from the waste side
tribalism don take 95% from your brain

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Most of this girls demand way higher than the so called prostitutes nd not only from your oooo...

She practices Buhari's inauguration speech "she belongs to nobody but everybody" grin
But some are very good though, but I don't know where the are , I haven't really meet any since I came to Nigeria lipsrsealed
look closely they are there, perhaps the reason you haven't met one is because they are all pretending not to be prostitutes grin so what do you expect? Them to admit that they are prostitutes? grin come on! Man!
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Georgeisco2007: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016

Prostituting pays o....

Anyway it depends on ur location[/quote)

U see your life,and u think you will make heaven abi?

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Peacefulgold(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
I pray so....been a cobler doesn't stop her from making extra cash from d later....

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Princepoint(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
more power to your wrist

u loyal
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Mcowubaba: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
look closely they are there, perhaps the reason you haven't met one is because they are all pretending not to be prostitutes grin so what do you expect? Them to admit that they are prostitutes? grin come on! Man!
Mehn brov, I ain't beefing our females... But I haven't seen many that are financially dependent...
Is it that Nigeria guys are more economically buoyant than the females or that this our lovely ladies pretend not to have any money.... I just can't wrap my head around it....
The mostly end up being leeches..... That's why I don't take 98% of Nigerian Feminist serious...
The are confused and damn f..king hypocritics

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Mehn brov, I ain't beefing our females... But I haven't seen many that are financially dependent...
Is it that Nigeria guys are more economically buoyant than the females or that this our lovely ladies pretend not to have any money.... I just can't wrap my head around it....
The mostly end up being leeches..... That's why I don't take 98% of Nigerian Feminist serious...
The are confused and damn f..king hypocritics
you are not beefing, it's fact, and it's the mixture of both leeches and and pretending not to have money grin trust me i know.

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Cooldude68(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

Chai! even mosquito get sense pass some pple sha!
If she was your blood sister, would u advise her to go into prostitution?
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Mcowubaba: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
you are not beefing, it's fact, and it's the mixture of both leeches and and pretending not to have money grin trust me i know.
God save us from Karashikas... cool
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by lailo: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
That doesn't mean she doesn't receive kpekus from more than 2 guys grin grin grin
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by DedeNkem: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Must prostitution be an option?
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by ojuoluwani(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
okonja:
God bless ya hustle grin wink

Please I'm looking for 17 people to come to my place so we watch a movie. I was about to watch it alone but the movie is for 18 and above. angry sad
comedy and jokes is ur destination bro take ur case there laaaaafff
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by owanedo: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
missyadorable:
So apart from prostitution and menial jobs,Nigerian women don't do other jobs or what?
why are you taking personal, Or are you on that trade? Just asking.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by BoboFashion(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
At least, you re Miss Independent. No matter how small. Kudos.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by LockDown69(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
She's a keeper.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by JOOHEL: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
okonja:
God bless ya hustle grin wink

Please I'm looking for 17 people to come to my place so we watch a movie. I was about to watch it alone but the movie is for 18 and above. angry sad

na d new way of kidnapping be this abi??

u wan kidnap nairalanders abi
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow, beautiful.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by joery6(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Was expecting to see a guy.

But I no dey surprise grin
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by joery6(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOOHEL:

grin
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Keep searching..you'll find. I've plenty of them as friends and I can hook you up with one if you don't mind but that's if you're a good man o.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is really commendable. Keep up the hard work sis and you'll be bountifully blessed in good time.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Fourwinds: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
ChristianGrey:
These are the gurls u wanna marry, give her 100k and watch what she does with it.
meeeennhhh...no be small thing oooo.. dis one dey multiply money...not d consumeable ones we have everywhere now.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by holluikon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Still waiting for female undertaker..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Bgorgeous: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good hustle. God will butter ur bread
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by okonja(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
ojuoluwani:
comedy and jokes is ur destination bro take ur case there laaaaafff

After you cheesy grin

JOOHEL:

Starting with youuuuuuuuu
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by madjune(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

That's a very mad and wicked advice.
I pray God doesn't judge you in time.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by blackedwin: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
so you've tasted the two and settled for shoe making? nice choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.