Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 (5188 Views)

5 Lessons I Learnt From Freemanan And Firstking01 Death / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by TamedWolf90: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Twaci:
Nah.

You?

Negative too.... Ain't feeling too good but that shouldn't be a reason too...

You just read the thread and wanted to leave quietly, nothing to comment?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Krystale:
halfricanadian is you a half cast

His new gf is tongue tongue
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Again?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by SweetieConstie(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2016
DrDreWise... Where is Obiorathesubtle? grin
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2016
yetty247:
Sometimes relationships can be really complicated, especially when those involved do not know what they want from each other and from the relationship. Breaking up and getting back together over and over can cause emotional damage and permanently affect the level of trust in the relationship. When dealing on what to do about this situation, you and your partner should really sit down and talk about what you both are feeling. You need to consider each other's desires, goals, wishes, and needs, and think if you are both in the same page. firstking01, try and identify the reason behind why you and your partner keep breaking up and then come to a conclusion of how you going to work thru it. halfricanadian, Communicate with your partner about your feelings and explain exactly what is going on in your head and see if he can amend or fix it.. hence keep your relationship outa Nairaland

Note: if you guys love each other than keep fighting for your relationship
Sleekshuga, come and talk to this lovebirds
Lol. Again? Why is he begging now? What a drama!
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Twaci(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Negative too.... Ain't feeling too good but that shouldn't be a reason too...

You just read the thread and wanted to leave quietly, nothing to comment?
Nah.

There's no rule that says u must comment on every thread cheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool isthat true firstking
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by TamedWolf90: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Twaci:
Nah.

There's no rule that says u must comment on every thread cheesy

. Sure there isn't....

Hope to see you someday.... Want to ask , are the mods been paid?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Twaci(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:

. Sure there isn't....

Hope to see you someday.... Want to ask , are the mods been paid?
Oh u can ask one of them smiley

How would I know?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by TamedWolf90: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Twaci:
Oh u can ask one of them smiley

How would I know?

Kk... None of them talks to me...especially Dominique the one I like....

There is a new thread that asks if you can share one toothbrush with your partner? What's your take
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by dilini(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2016
yetty247:
Sometimes relationships can be really complicated, especially when those involved do not know what they want from each other and from the relationship. Breaking up and getting back together over and over can cause emotional damage and permanently affect the level of trust in the relationship. When dealing on what to do about this situation, you and your partner should really sit down and talk about what you both are feeling. You need to consider each other's desires, goals, wishes, and needs, and think if you are both in the same page. firstking01, try and identify the reason behind why you and your partner keep breaking up and then come to a conclusion of how you going to work thru it. halfricanadian, Communicate with your partner about your feelings and explain exactly what is going on in your head and see if he can amend or fix it.. hence keep your relationship outa Nairaland

Note: if you guys love each other than keep fighting for your relationship
Sleekshuga, come and talk to this lovebirds

Are you now their counselors? Or were you the one that matchmake dem? Let them to themselves, they are old enough to resolve their differences and if they they think it ain't gonna work for them abeg make dem free themselves jare.. Fallin in love with someone who doesn't care for the other person's feelings aint worth all the Love

My 2cents...
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by heatflux: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
I'm done sorry

U can giv him ur frnds he usually love frnds dan d main gf

another Ex? Girl shocked
*sighs*
Let me inform the record keeper then.
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Rastafara: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Park01:
rubbish, we don't want this kind of seasonal movie now
I didn't get to see your mention, what trash did you spew againundecided
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
dilini:

Are you now their counselors? Or were you the one that matchmake dem? Let them to themselves, they are old enough to resolve their differences and if they they think it ain't gonna work for them abeg make dem free themselves jare.. Fallin in love with someone who doesn't care for the other person's feelings aint worth all the Love

My 2cents...

Abeg help me preach to her
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
heatflux:

another Ex? Girl shocked
*sighs*
Let me inform the record keeper then.

Its nt ur life worry bou ur life
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by heatflux: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its nt ur life worry bou ur life
So U don vex already. lipsrsealed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
heatflux:

So U don vex already. lipsrsealed

tongue tongue vex ko vexation ni
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm....i actually never wanted to comment on this thread, but i just had to, so i can clear the air.

I dnt understand why some people are too selfishly insecure...i mean i can't qoute a female nairalander here without being accused of cheating, i can't smile at a female here withoit being called a cheat, i can't call her on phone without being asked who's talking with me...even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this...

Now, the accusations above are not really my problem...my problem is her reasons for calling it a quit...now, romancelanders, see the main reasons why a girl is dumping a guy...

Firstly, that i arrenged with her ex-boyfriend to toture her...we are yet to meet o, hw is it ever possible for me to knw her exesundecided??

Secondly, that i'm fetish and i'm using charm/juju on her, lol, lwkmd...my people i just weak...

Thirdly, that i slept with her best friend funmi and her coursemate...

As i'm typing this thing here i'm confused, i stay in ph she stay in lag, hw on earth is this allegations possibleangry...

Make una judge am o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm....i actually never wanted to comment on this thread, but i just had to, so i can clear the air...

I dnt understand why some people are too selfishly insecure...i mean i can't qoute a female nairalander here without being accused of cheating, i can't smile at a female here withoit being called a cheat, i can't call her on phone without being asked who's talking with me...even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this...

Now, the accusations above are not really my problem...my problem is her reasons for calling it a quit...now, romancelanders, see the main reasons why a girl is dumping a guy...

Firstly, that i arrenged with her ex-boyfriend to toture her...we are yet to meet o, hw is it ever possible for me to knw her exesundecided??

Secondly, that i'm fetish and i'm using charm/juju on her, lol, lwkmd...my people i just weak...

Thirdly, that i slept with her best friend funmi ans her coursemate...

As i'm typing this thing here i'm confused, i stay in ph she stay in lag, hw on earth is this allegations possibleangry...

Make una judge am o....

F*ck u nd i'm glad u out of my life

My life with u was a regret any ways bye no regrets
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by SirDavico(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin

Over Sabi.... lipsrsealed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

F*ck u nd i'm glad u out of my life

My life with u was a regret any ways bye no regrets
Lol, i expected you to come and defend yourself here and not ranting...why do you keep accusing all your ex of using charms on youundecided??...and why do you have too many exes within your short time of datingundecided…all your exes can never always be at fault, check your own lifeundecided

6 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, i expected you to come and defend yourself here and not ranting...why do you keep accusing all your ex of using charms on youundecided??...and why do you have too many exes within your short time of datingundecided…all your exes can never always be at fault, check your own lifeundecided

Tanx
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Today is my Nairaland no comment day grin grin but I couldn't resist saying this

Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by RoyalBlak007: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
its obvious someone's lying here...cos this thread keeps coming up again and again°°•••°is it that hard for you to let go? Someone wants to go..but the other doesn't WTF!

ain't you ex- lovebirds matured angry and you keep wailing like you Ina nursery undecided..he bleeped ur friend....he charmed you...you send him airtime.....you hate him...

Just do this....

..you could use some w**d as well

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin this is getting dirty...

U both shud be split up for good.SERIOUSLY cool. Everyday is juz like hell for both of u ehn.

Pack up ur things and move on in diff directions if u both think u can't continue together..
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx
You are welcome, it was a pleasure all along cool.

3 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Sexxkillz: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
*crosses legs*

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
You are welcome, it was a pleasure all along cool.

Yeah cos u had d upper hand undecided
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah cos u had d upper hand undecided
In a relationship, a man is suppposed to have the upper handundecided
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firstking01 i hail o..so na ph u base grin...

This matter no concern me oo but i no like as e dey linger like this..make una kuku reconcile nw undecided

Halfricanadian..biko nuu..forgive ur man naw .. Every of his comments in relation to dis ish is always filled with heartbreak and i think he still wants you so much...
Still your choice to make sha...i don waka grin

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
In a relationship, a man is suppposed to have the upper handundecided

Go nd live ur life abeg
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Sexxkillz: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm....i actually never wanted to comment on this thread, but i just had to, so i can clear the air.

Firstly, that i arrenged with her ex-boyfriend to toture her...we are yet to meet o,

You're yet to meet halfriicanadian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions / The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / Are Men Really Scarce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.