Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. (34555 Views)

12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Goldenheart(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
hehe
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Kakamorufu(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
na to pick race sharply
Drienzia:
5-you just came back from church, trying to sleep, and you see Jehovah's witness niggas coming straight to your door
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by alexarelano(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by zarakay(f): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
10-After making pledges in church, just to impress others and gather fame, because pastor said this year is your year of greater grace, cheesy you got home and you remember your salary is just 20k

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by KelsAltair(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nah...church goers can relate not Christians

4 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Mpanyi: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Nigerian Christians are some of the most retarded_ people ever.

Any little thing, they drag their God into it...If they shitt they drag God into it...WTF

I wonder dear. Even a non-Christian won't write this nonsense the OP put up there

2 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by post111(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hilarious
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Main10: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol..... that no 8 is smh undecidedlol..... that no 8 is smh
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by sexychocho(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dat deeper life Bae yansh na error ooooo
grin
cheesy grin
O ti gbe ju

Kilodeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
I no fit laugh oooooo
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by babadlaw1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
9-you seating on your own jeje, and church usher directs one cute lady to seat close to you

lol..this makes me a bit uncomfortable especially if d girl come over fine and pastor says " look into ur neighbours eyes and say..." or hold ur neighbour's hands.." Chai...na so my heart go dey pound gbim gbim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by murphyibiam15(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
KelsAltair:
Nah...church goers can relate not Christians
meaning christains go to de mosque...ode!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by joery6(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
2- The butt of every deeper life choir mistress

grin
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Obviously, you're not a Deeper Life christian...
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by joery6(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
5-you just came back from church, trying to sleep, and you see Jehovah's witness niggas coming straight to your door

I can relate to this. grin
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by YourNemesis: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
So these are the things that going to churches now mean to every Nigerian christian?
SMH.... christianity has gone to the dogs.
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by joery6(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Drienzia:
8-When you sharing a bible/bulletin with a Bae, cheesy you'd try to take lil advantage. Most niggas won't admit
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by ayusco85(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
3- After five consecutive offerings, and pastor says building collection for bla bla bla cheesy nigga will belike

Bros abeg wetin be this boy name? I ve been searching for who he is. Guy is too funny and he appears on lots of memes

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by joery6(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:
When your Pastor preaches that you should forgive and forget all your debtors grin

Lol the pics cheesy
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Coolgent(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
2- The butt of every deeper life choir mistress
Chai flat screen!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin[size=8pt][/size]
Tenkobos:
Been there
me too kikikikikikikiki
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Sylvester70(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmm me wey dey go catholic church knw say anything wey u do if u see me today u no go recognize me next sunday if say we meet again
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Megaflex(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
dis is d best way of scaring dem off

2 Likes

Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by justicejay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Timoleon:
Any usher wey direct me to go front row wan fall hin own hand...e sure say i no dey go.
Buh why u no wan go?
Cos hin no be cinema or football auz abi.
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by XaintJoel20: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
9-you seating on your own jeje, and church usher directs one cute lady to seat close to you
This one got me laughing...
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by ajokeade920: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Op toh bad! On point wink
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Timijo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:
When your Pastor preaches that you should forgive and forget all your debtors grin
The caption on. that picture is. blasphemy to Jesus
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Ontop123(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
7-when you in church, and you suddenly receives alert
Not just alert but, credit alert
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Mixty: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
4- Wanting to go for all offerings, but discovered that there's no change in your pocket, everybody stood up going one after the other, you bodly seat in shame cos your last 1k is so dear to you
grin grin grin grin grin
Damn funny
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by felapikin(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Which bank dey open on sunday abeg
Drienzia:
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Drienzia: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
felapikin:

so ur mates doesn't do ATM transfer on Sundays abi?
Or people no longer to to church weekdays abi? angry ode
Re: 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. by Timoleon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
justicejay:

Buh why u no wan go?
Cos hin no be cinema or football auz abi.
who sits in front rows at the cinemas? I prefer the back. At football house i prefer the center...its not always all about the match remember...at church, i just feel like why the usher no put those wey come before me for front? Aint that one of the main reasons i came late?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.