Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London (10405 Views)

Onumajuru Osomiamhe Joy Opens Scholars Royal Academy In Kubwa Abuja / Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' / Joy Onumajuru Opens Queenel Salon In Abuja As Charles Awurum, Others Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2016
It was indeed an excitement and fanfare galore for ex -Miss Commonwealth Africa, Queen Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru as she finally graduates with flying colours at the University of Greenwich London, in United Kingdom few days ago.

The ex- beauty queen who represented Nigeria at the world contest held in London in 2014, graduated with a Masters degree in Management Of Business Info- Technology.‎ Prior to that, Queen Joy, studied Computer science in her first degree before furthering her education in her new field of excellence.

Several Nigerians from different works of life stormed the whiteman\'s city to celebrate with her including former Miss Ambassador For Peace, Queen Irene Onwuka who was in London for a business trip.

The ‎elegant and soft spoken beauty paragon ventured in the industry of beauty with her emergence as Queen of Aso Nigeria in 2011. While a reigning queen in Nigeria, Onumajuru displayed high level of intelligence and boldness which was evidence in several humanitarian projects she executed. 

Speaking to cross section of pressmen after her graduation, Joy said \' Am truly grateful to God to making me achieve my most treasured dreams of achieving this, in this great institution with excellent grades...words are not enough for me to appreciate my parents, guidance and friends who stood by me. I hope to continue with Ph.D to help me achieve my dreams of becoming a University lecturer"

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
congrat

See this::: Photo:: Yes , I Can Act Nude if the Money is Right
” – Nollywood Actress , Chelsea Eze http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/yes-i-can-act-nude-if-money-is-right.html
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by pweetylivia(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
congratulations
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Lalasticlala see this

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by enigma2007(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
That is so cool! Congrats sis
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by NwaNimo1(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
The kind of money UK Universities are making from Nigerians ehh....

19 Likes

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by ProTouchDesigns: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats to her.
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by ayusco85(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Miss Commonwealth, graduated from a university in the UK. #Nice
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by labakeJ(f): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2016
She's pretty smiley

congrats to her...

Pls am I the only one here unable to use Instagram
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2016
congrats cutty kiss
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by shamecurls(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Beauty +Brains =Perfect Woman kiss

Unlike some girl whose mission on planet earth is to get "INSTAGRAM LIKES"
only lipsrsealed[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by banmee(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
That was a beauty queen?

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Kaybee14(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats and all the best to her.
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Rhotiz: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by balancediet(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
nice. Shey NCAN nor de check names for good news ni?

2 Likes

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The kind of money UK Universities are making from Nigerians ehh....

UK na Nigerians backyard...
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2016
labakeJ:
She's pretty smiley
congrats to her...

Pls am I the only one here unable to use Instagram
Have you tried updating your instagram?
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by enigma2007(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Ephraimspy:
Why them no wan go Germany go dey get first class....The way UK, Canada even US dash people first class eeh..

They are working for their degrees sir...They do not dash over there...

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by labakeJ(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
McBeal10:

Have you tried updating your instagram?
Yea I av...same thing...and now I can't even log in.
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
It was indeed an excitement and fanfare galore for ex -Miss Commonwealth Africa, Queen Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru as she finally graduates with flying colours at the University of Greenwich London, in United Kingdom few days ago.

The ex- beauty queen who represented Nigeria at the world contest held in London in 2014, graduated with a Masters degree in Management Of Business Info- Technology.‎ Prior to that, Queen Joy, studied Computer science in her first degree before furthering her education in her new field of excellence.

Several Nigerians from different works of life stormed the whiteman\'s city to celebrate with her including former Miss Ambassador For Peace, Queen Irene Onwuka who was in London for a business trip.

The ‎elegant and soft spoken beauty paragon ventured in the industry of beauty with her emergence as Queen of Aso Nigeria in 2011. While a reigning queen in Nigeria, Onumajuru displayed high level of intelligence and boldness which was evidence in several humanitarian projects she executed. 

Speaking to cross section of pressmen after her graduation, Joy said \' Am truly grateful to God to making me achieve my most treasured dreams of achieving this, in this great institution with excellent grades...words are not enough for me to appreciate my parents, guidance and friends who stood by me. I hope to continue with Ph.D to help me achieve my dreams of becoming a University lecturer"

the amount of blunders in this write-up is scandalous. For heaven's sake, whose 5-year old wrote this crap?

1 Like

Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
She should cool down with the bleaching abeg.
Re: Joy Osomiamhe Onumajuru Graduates From The UK University, London by ozeepresh(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's her lucky congrats to her buh wasup with the spots on her leg

(1) (Reply)

A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos) / Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes / Massive: Photos:meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.