Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Guys What Do You Suggest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Suggest? (1503 Views)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Yes I get the drift. They most times down understand what they want but I think we need to show them by being an alpha male to them. Do you suggest that?

Lol well by men's club I meant something to inspire men to become wht an ideal man should be about and finding himself not really for the purpose of impressing a lady or so, cuz I believe once a man finds his core women will see it and respond normally, I don't really believe in this alpha male,red pill or beta male thing. I just believe a man should be decisive and firm I guess the end goal creates the alpha male you're taking about

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Don't worry about that, you see when you are in your 30s, dating becomes alot more focused than 20s, because a young girl in her 20s or early still has options and time compared to 30s, besides I'm not emotionally dependent on females to rock my world.

You seem like a man who had made up his mind on love cheesy
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

I don't understand this

Neither do I, my dear
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol well by men's club I meant something to inspire men to become wht an ideal man should be about and finding himself not really for the purpose of impressing a lady or so, cuz I believe once a man finds his core women will see it and respond normally, I don't really believe in this alpha male,red pill or beta male thing. I just believe a man should be decisive and firm I guess the end goal creates the alpha male you're taking about

Yes it does create the alpha male. So should we conclude on the note that All ladies want alpha male?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Bluezy13:

Neither do I, my dear

Can you make it more understandable?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

You seem like a man who had made up his mind on love cheesy

Well I have to, I can't imagine at this age, am still crying or giving myself headache over a woman that would be embarrassing. Plus if I see a lady worth my while I will go for her, but am not gonna jump through hoops for any lady just to prove my love, I ain't Sebastian from telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by vizkiz: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Though I remember when I was young I used to be nice romantic and always caring for ladies, and always checking up on them, but these days nahhhh. Besides nothing prepares a man for the real world than disappointments

This comment is perfect wink
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Yes it does create the alpha male. So should we conclude on the note that All ladies want alpha male?

Dude if I knew what women want ? Don't you think I would be capitalising on it , even woman who are good at reading social cues , body languages and sensing things easily don't even know what they want. However some women are just easy to be with as they make it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Bluezy13(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Can you make it more understandable?

I'll try...
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
However I have a friend who is short and @repogirl can testify, he's not handsome or anything he's just confident about himself and believe you me, he gets female attentions than anybody, from models to air hostess to hot babes, he's the type that says his mind and not afraid to call a babes bullsh.it when needed, but I won't call him an alpha he's just someone who doesn't kiss women's feet.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Well I have to, I can't imagine at this age, am still crying or giving myself headache over a woman that would be embarrassing. Plus if I see a lady worth my while I will go for her, but am not gonna jump through hoops for any lady just to prove my love, I ain't Sebastian from telemundo.

Yes, yes cheesy
Now having an encounter with a lady who is worth your time and her actions were what I stated in the first comment will you still end it and go ahead hoping to get another?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:
However I have a friend who is short and @repogirl can testify, he's not handsome or anything he's just confident about himself and believe you me, he gets female attentions than anybody, from models to air hostess to hot babes, he's the type that says his mind and not afraid to call a babes bullsh.it when needed, but I won't call him an alpha he's just someone who doesn't kiss women's feet.

I think some of us need the key and guidelines to alpha-Ness
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Yes, yes cheesy
Now having an encounter with a lady who is worth your time and her actions were what I stated in the first comment will you still end it and go ahead hoping to get another?

Yes I will, because when I say she's worth my while she's someone I've taken as special but however just because she worth my while doesn't mean I'm worth her while to her, and believe me I know how to walk away from a hopeless battle because I don't believe in stuff like the "one" so I just move on to another

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Yes I will, because when I say she's worth my while she's someone I've taken as special but however just because she worth my while doesn't mean I'm worth her while to her, and believe me I know how to walk away from a hopeless battle because I don't believe in stuff like the "one" so I just move on to another

According to a particular comment on the first page, what if she is just taking time to decide if she wants to give it a shot?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

I think some of us need the key and guidelines to alpha-Ness

There's one psychology joke I read and it goes . "Your mom will be the reason while you have bad relationships with women", but you should on the therationalmale online its a good read, now this is not just because of trying to attract women but just trying to understand the nature of men and women, you get because let's face it, attraction in a man is not enough, there has to be something else if not I would be getting babes like mad don't you think cool
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

According to a particular comment on the first page, what if she is just taking time to decide if she wants to give it a shot?

Well then that's not bad for good reasons, but depends on how much time, some people can decide for years only to get a no. So it depends ID say you can wait especially if you get a positive vibe from her if not, dude just move on , though nothing says you can't be friends
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

There's one psychology joke I read and it goes . "Your mom will be the reason while you have bad relationships with women", but you should on the therationalmale online its a good read, now this is not just because of trying to attract women but just trying to understand the nature of men and women, you get because let's face it, attraction in a man is not enough, there has to be something else if not I would be getting babes like mad don't you think cool

Yes I believe attraction is never enough there are other qualities to determine the end game
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Thinking about it and building a fence at the same time?
yeah, its up to u to remove the fence, some ladies do like that. hows d first date like, was she lively?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Well then that's not bad for good reasons, but depends on how much time, some people can decide for years only to get a no. So it depends ID say you can wait especially if you get a positive vibe from her if not, dude just move on , though nothing says you can't be friends

Let us be realistic about a fact, can friendship come forth with a lady you are attracted to?
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Yes I believe attraction is never enough there are other qualities to determine the end game

Yep especially during marriage, like e.g a focused man, soemone confident, someone with a goal, soemone strong who will hold the family down, because let's face it there are alot of useless men out there with just good looks and nothing to offer, am like an obersver like those guys in fringe and gain experience from people's action and all. Oh here's the joke the psychology joke.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Kakamorufu:
yeah, its up to u to remove the fence, some ladies do like that. hows d first date like, was she lively?

Yes, it was a fun filled experience because I could see some other qualities of who she was behind cyber
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Yep especially during marriage, like e.g a focused man, soemone confident, someone with a goal, soemone strong who will hold the family down, because let's face it there are alot of useless men out there with just good looks and nothing to offer, am like an obersver like those guys in fringe and gain experience from people's action and all. Oh here's the joke the psychology joke.

grin grin that is a good joke grin
Funny but there is an atom of truth in there
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Let us be realistic about a fact, can friendship come forth with a lady you are attracted to?

Why not , am still friends with an ex, this is how I see things, sometimes because of timing , and current situation , two can be perfect for each other and still not end up together, I got that lesson from Tenchu 2 the game stealth assassin. You can still be friends , because you can still gain a lot from friendship , some babes I liked in the past that I got a no from are still my friends and sometimes I get benefits in terms of business, and networking, one could just be like hey remi someone's looking for a developer should I send your mail to him, now imagine if I burnt bridges you'd think they'd have me in mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2016
Gflat:

Yes, it was a fun filled experience because I could see some other qualities of who she was behind cyber
dont give up, ask if you could see her again
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Gflat: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

Why not , am still friends with an ex, this is how I see things, sometimes because of timing , and current situation , two can be perfect for each other and still not end up together, I got that lesson from Tenchu 2 the game stealth assassin. You can still be friends , because you can still gain a lot from friendship , some babes I liked in the past that I got a no from are still my friends and sometimes I get benefits in terms of business, and networking, one could just be like hey remi someone's looking for a developer should I send your mail to him, now imagine if I burnt bridges you'd think they'd have me in mind.

Woah! Now this is revealing
Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Some guys here take the power of friendship for granted, saying Friendzone is for suckers , they just ruin a good casual relationship because of sex or not getting laid or getting a no. If a girl really has you in mind, she will go a mile for you, am not talking about love. I was jobless and this girl I had a thing for but wouldnt work out, introduced me to a guy where I got the job am currently working now. @GFlat you sound like a nice guy don't let peeps here re-wire you. Friendship is important o you will never know what that person will be in years to come. Same advice goes for women too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Suggest? by repogirl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:
I can surely testify, lol.

Gflat, I dunno if you would like to hear from a female's POV but I havta agree with Pcguru1 on this, although he is probably too much of a cynic when it comes to these matters. I'm hoping he finds that special someone though, because he is one of the coolest guys around.

If she said she's not interested, it means she isn't, so just leave it like that. Don't bother waiting for her or whatever. There are so many other people to meet out there to waste time waiting for someone to make her mind up.

However, if you want to know why she isn't interested, be prepared for whatever she tells you o. Otherwise that might add salt to the injury.
Except she is in another relationship, she most likely will not tell you her reasons.

All the best.

PCguru1, you should be a relationship counselor, seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” / 5 Types Of Lingerie That Will Turn Your Man On / Photo Of Ma Galfreind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.