Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (72593 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Papishi(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
I was on page this morning when I stumbled on what one of my Kenyan friend write about Nigerians reaction concerning the hard reprimand Kenyan has handed Koffi Olomide who kicked one of his dancers.
Koffi has apologized but the the people of Kenya will not reconsider. They said they respect their women.
My friend was amazed that a lot of Nigerians are growing towards how Kenya is handling the matter accusing Kenya of trying to please the west.
Pictures after the cut...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by HungerBAD: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Lol lol lol.

At the end of the day,Kenyans will be Kenyans,and they will always suffer that air of inferiority complex around Nigerians.

392 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Tonymexes: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
I think they are right

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by yomi007k(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
They r not telling lies.
We are that we are.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Papishi(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016

1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by greatgod2012(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Unfortunately, they're saying the truth but more unfortunately, Kenya too are notorious for bad things.

If Kenya can drag Nigeria and Nigerians in the mud like this, then, it's high time we change positively and collectively.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari brought us to this level. When jonathan was there .......

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by doublewisdom: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Kenyans again. I remember the last twitter fight with them we humiliated them but then Nigerians still were eating 3 square meals because GEJ was in power.

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by tunde1200(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
kenyans are talking were Nigerians are.
God have mercy.
i don't blame them i blame ourselves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Kakamorufu(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
na wa for this kenya people ooo, they acting like sore losers tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Almajiri1: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
LOL. We shall send a delegation to that page led by demdem that would respond accordingly.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Lanretoye(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2016
i dont een understand.

3 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Cadamlk: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Every individual with his or her own character.Why use one man's misdemeanour to generalize the entire country?

To me this is the case of paranoid Kenyans whose the sound of Nigeria jolt their heart and send a cold shiver down their spines.Hence resulting in paranoia.

They are not the first to be saddled with that burden,Namibians and South Africans too.

The answer to their misery is very simple.They find it very difficult break Nigerians' dominance in the area of social and commercial matters.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by DaBullIT(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Who find trouble go kenya when una know say dem dey vex ?

5 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by erusen: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria is not good I know at the moment,but these Kenyans should shut the f*ck wentin dem get ?

8 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by medpren: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Business of one nigerianists alone.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
We don carry our bullshiii go that side eh

Was it not on this forum Igbos were beating their chests claiming to have colonized kenya?

and y'all expect love? C'mon

I wish they were specific tho.

14 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Papishi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Almajiri1:
LOL. We shall send a delegation to that page led by demdem that would respond accordingly.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1053169664730248&id=100001116723750

5 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by amuokuko: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why won't those orange head people insult us when Buhari ve sold us back to Pharaoh...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by flyca: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP, respond to your friend requests and notification first. Its distracting good viewing.

And please stop instigating Kenyan / Nigerian war on Nairaland. We are a peaceful nation.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by acenazt: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari brought us to this level. When jonathan was there .......
mumu shey u didn't know they were insulting naijabduring gej. Tell me the last u heard about Bh.

9 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by acenazt: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whathaveidone:
We don carry our bullshiii go that side eh

Was it not on this forum Igbos were beating their chests claiming to have colonized kenya?

and y'all expect love? C'mon

I wish they were specific tho.
they said ask chinedu grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Papishi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
flyca:
OP, respond to your friend requests and notification first. Its distracting good viewing.

And please stop bringing Kenyan / Nigerian war in Nairaland. We are a peaceful nation.

Am not trying to bring a war here, I was just baffled at the level we ha gotten into such that Kenyans can be insulting us like this.

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmmm....everybody have suddenly devolope wings and wide mouth....even kenya...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
B
Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Have they finished committing crazy sexual crimes?

Hahaha..we have really flipped them off.

Nigerians and their bad "juju". They paint the Countries they reside in an EVIL GREEN AND WHITE.

Let us face facts, evil abounds everywhere. Kenyan's have committed worse atrocities showing no respect for women too.Thank God for social media. But when you are told about your shortcomings you look inward and not outward. So we thank them. But I just can't help but say Kenyan's are not saints. They should focus on Al Shebab and leave us alone. Hahahaha.. our small brothers don grow dey follow us dey quarrel. Ok o. No problem.

grin grin

Nonetheless, Nigeria Good People Great Nation!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Rossikk(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
They "hate" Nigerians, yet go there and switch on a telly, and all you'll see are Nigerian films. Turn on the radio, all you'll hear is Nigerian music. They are even starting to wear Nigerian traditional attire, since they've forgotten their own, courtesy of colonialism.

43 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by thekingisback: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kenya and their obsession with Nigeria

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by DIKEnaWAR: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stup1d people! If I were the President of Nigeria, I would re-colonise a lot of African countries, starting from South Africa to the rest. Infact, the countries I won't re-colonise would be Namibia and Egypt.

7 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by Checked86: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
My fingers couldn't allow me write nonsense about their comments. Is like they are saying the truth. They have a point. Even though the very girl that raised the issue didn't like the way her compatriots reacted due to the respect she has for her nigerian facebook friends.

8 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans by maskman007: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
even Kenya, buhari must hear this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.