Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,124 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) (47310 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by prettyslimme(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abiagirl777:
I'm always moved to ask,does it really matter since at the end it'd be wiped off.
in fact that skin I'm seeing needs plenty air. we should learn to be comfortable in our own skin,after all whoever that engaged her must have seen her flaws and shldn't be ashamed to show her off that way.
what I think and I know a woman needs is her man's praises,every other person's opinion is their damn business.
on ur wedding day leave ur face as it is u hear, wtout powder, dis isnt abt low self esteem it's abt looking good and confident on ur big day.
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Idydarling:
the lady is still beautiful even without make up....

btw, i think is a case of chicken pox scars not severe acne
chicken wetin? are you for real? look well again ooo...she use cream kill her skin...her lips black gidi gan...eyan bora
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by joshboo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol!!!! dosent take away d acne a beg. the bar used in making up cud b used to treat d acne n look lovely naturally. Rubbish
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by dastroud(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmm! men are deceived by wat they see and women are deceived by wat they hear, that's y women apply d make-up's and men tell d lies!
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by sniper77(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
FortuneTeller:

It's not from chicken pox. She developed acne due to using bleaching creams which contained steroids. It happens to everyone who uses topical steroids for long periods of time. She ruined her own skin and now has to use makeup to cover it.

Hot palm oil can remove the acne.

1 Like

Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Dark magic!
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by madjune(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2016
I don't know why some.ladies make a big deal out of acne on their faces.

Personally, I find scant acne dots on a lady's face alluring.
It oozes of feminism.

Moreso, what matters most about a lady is the beauty of her heart.
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by adaxxy: 1:46am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is exactly why I have trust issues with Lagos girls.
bleaching.
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by poiu77: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked

Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by karryn(f): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is exactly why I have trust issues with Lagos girls.
in drakes voice" oh no trust issues"
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by Titugirl(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
EkeBarry:
i knw of a product that can redeem that face from all this spots and save the stress of wearing such heavy make up alwez
please share na.
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by raphieMontella: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2016
same shvt with bleaching...
Thats how a light skinned guy wud marry a liight skinned girl only to give birth to 4 coonsecutive black kids...raising up issus of infidelity..bt naturally her colour is black...
As for me...i'd love to see childhood photo's lol..
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
prettyslimme:
on ur wedding day leave ur face as it is u hear, wtout powder, dis isnt abt low self esteem it's abt looking good and confident on ur big day.

I'm not trying to spoil her fun though,just that I have a friend with even worse face always on layers of make up to hide it.she has seen a dermatologist and all yet it persisted.
I told her to stop using make up to mask it cos you end up blocking the pores that needs air,we tried it for sometime just with warm water and aloe vera for 2 mths.shun ppl's opinion ,there is a tremendous difference now and her self esteem is coming back.
BTW,I'm married and I rock natural.

1 Like

Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
indeed...
There are things makeup can never hide, most of these after pictures are filtered. If you see her in reality, you,ll still see what you wanna see.
That aside, she is beautiful.
Don't lie to us,make up does a lot of wonders.
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by hoodua467(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Another reason to pity the players! Why date girls you can't kiss because of chemicals poisoning!
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by jacy67(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
galaxybabe3:
pls whats the name of the product??hanks
what's the name please
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by jacy67(f): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
EkeBarry:
i knw of a product that can redeem that face from all this spots and save the stress of wearing such heavy make up alwez
what's the name please?
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by Animaxwell(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Maxy..
Chai oloshi
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by EkeBarry(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
jacy67:
what's the name please?
complete phyto energizer
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by EkeBarry(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
jacy67:
what's the name please
EkeBarry:
complete phyto energizer
jacy67:
what's the name please
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by galaxybabe3(f): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2016
jacy67:
what's the name please
complete phyto energizer
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by forbisi: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Idydarling:
the lady is still beautiful even without make up....

btw, i think is a case of chicken pox scars not severe acne
I think it's s reaction to bleaching cream. see her eyelids and lips are black
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by cr80vity(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
chisos...m I actually goin to marry a Nigerian
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by LuvU2: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
richybanky:
Fake pple every where undecided
Helo richy just want to thank u for taking ur time to vote Fal yesterday. We made it to the final. smiley We can still crown him this saturday with our votes. @my signature. smiley
Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by richybanky(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
Helo richy just want to thank u for taking ur time to vote Fal yesterday. We made it to the final. smiley We can still crown him this saturday with our votes. @my signature. smiley
U highly welcome ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) by profkalu(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Complete Phyto Energizer
This product is from Alliance in motion Global and it's very helpful.
Complete Phyto-Energizer is specially formulated for easy digestion and absorption into the bloodstream. Even the capsule break up quickly in the digestive tract. In comparison with other supplements, Complete V-Caps completely disintegrate in 18 minutes or less (the proper time to ensure absorption by the body). Other brands take up to 5 times longer.

Major Functions in our body:

Lowers cholesterol level
Protects against heart disease and complications
Helps prevent cancer of any origin
Controls high-blood pressure
Controls blood sugar
Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system
Rejuvenates the skin
Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
Detoxifies the body
Enhances sexual vitality
Prevents degenerative diseases like arthritis and rheumatism
Reduces the toxic effect of chemotherapy and radiation
Increases your energy and strength
Protects your precious DNA and RNA
Relieves headaches and dizziness
Maintain healthy gums
Inhibit tumor growth
Supports you liver
Get better sleep
Improves your vision
Makes you look and feel younger
Improves digestion and fertility
Improves your lymphocyte count
Treat menopausal symptoms
Prevents morning sickness
Protects children’s health
Alleviate anxiety and stress
Prevent allergies
Resist disease
Support kidney health
Improves your memory
Helps chronic dry cough
Builds strong blood
Inhibit lipid peroxidation
We can deliver to any part of this country, and we are looking for partners too
Contact me via WhatsApp or call 08092503854

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) / Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.