Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? (13139 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Problem Having Sex Without Condom / Condom Or Raw Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Heryorh: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
raw is sweeter....but with rubber is safer...
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

It "limits his sexual thrusting".

Is this boy's brain refurbished or what? cheesy
am even as surprised as u are Bro...

I hope all is well with him though cry grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Heryorh:
raw is sweeter....but with rubber is safer...
well said, so which one do u practice most
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what is this one even saying? was i not the one that mentioned elaone? did i not know that its use, is to prevent pregnancy? shuoo!! ure talking out of point. im 100% certain than you have not seen the pills with your eyes.

Shut up! You were asked which method you prefer and you said "you go raw but you take pills". He then went further to ask you the name of the "pill" you take and you told him Ellaone (which you googled up) not knowing its a contraceptive! cheesy

You even went further to say that condoms "limits your thrusting" (whatever the fvck that means..). Dude, you are a furking virgin! Stop lying, boy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
am even as surprised as u are Bro...

I hope all is well with him though cry grin

Lol! The guy has a history of lying on this forum, I'm sure you've never encountered him.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

Shut up! You were asked which method you prefer and you said "you go raw but you take pills". He then went further to ask you the name of the "pill" you take and you told him Ellaone (which you googled up) not knowing its a contraceptive! cheesy

You even went further to say that condoms "limits your thrusting" (whatever the fvck that means..). Dude, you are a furking virgin! Stop lying, boy. grin
WTF!!! when i said i used pills, if u cant find the meaning in what i said and the pills i meant. then thats ur problem. elaone is right here with me. i can post it if u like.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

It "limits his sexual thrusting".

Is this boy's brain refurbished or what? cheesy
u dnt undastand becaus u dnt undastand.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

Lol! The guy has a history of lying on this forum, I'm sure you've never encountered him.
lol grin

Thanks for the heads up mahn
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WTF!!! when i said i used pills, if u cant find the meaning in what i said and the pills i meant. then thats ur problem. elaone is right here with me. i can post it if u like.

Which meaning? Which pills did you mean?
Boy, you've used that your. "I have it here with me, I can post it if you like" line too much. Its the same way you've been propagating lies on this forum, when asked to post pics now, you'll find a way to dodge it. Liars like you don't go far in life.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
u dnt undastand becaus u dnt undastand.

STFU! cheesy
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol, so the guy's been selling me fake papers since... Lol Bro, thanks for saving me grin

DatCuteGuy:
lol grin
Thanks for the heads up mahn

Anytime, bruh. cool
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
without condom but i use pills.
nice
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

Really? Cos last time I checked, Ellaone is a contraceptive pill.
Let me break it down for you; Ellaone is used by women to prevent pregnancy. Its NOT either anti-retroviral or anti-STI. Its a contraceptive pill.

Remind me again why you can't stop lying? undecided

BUSTED!!!!!!!! Way to go MUVA!! My nigga dey take "morning after pills" smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by jamalnation(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
WWE RAW
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by sleekyonyx(f): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
without condom but i use pills.
pills to avoid what?
Pls enlighten us
Modified#
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
When i'm in love with a guy, i practice sex without condom, but when i don't trust him or don't love him, i make sure he uses condom. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by sleekyonyx(f): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's a sin to have premarital Sex
Don't want to get corrupt pls grin
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

BUSTED!!!!!!!! Way to go MUVA!! My nigga dey take "morning after pills" smiley cheesy

LMAO!! cheesy
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by rosalieene(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Holy Mary Mother of God!!!
*side eyes*
Have mercy O Lord!
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by saintdennis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Many guys i knw fuk raw. Yet no sti caught. All these celebs like skales wiz davido dont use condom too. Is sti overrated
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
When i'm in love with a guy, i practice sex without condom, but when i don't trust him or don't love him, i make sure he uses condom. grin
so you'll have sex with some1 u don't trust, mehn Na you o

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:
Holy Mary Mother of God!!!
*side eyes*
Have mercy O Lord!
for reading this recite 1000 hail marry
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by rosalieene(f): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
for reading this recite 1000 hail marry
lol I will do that on behalf of yourself, muva, benita27, saintsamuraii and mekzyzeus.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol I will do that on behalf of yourself, muva, benita27, saintsamuraii and mekzyzeus.
pls do recite it on our behalf but Sha still answer the question, whisper it to my ear wink wink wink
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
so you'll have sex with some1 u don't trust, mehn Na you o
That's if we're already in the relationship, but he lose the trust.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by MUVA(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol I will do that on behalf of yourself, mu.va, benit.a27, saintsamu.raii and mekz.yzeus.

gringrin
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
How sure are you that you are fully protected with a condom around your dic*…? Remember, they usually say that is not 100% guaranteed. Rough kissing, sucking, squeezing your body with your partner which could probably lead to soreness can indeed infect you if perhaps your partner is with any virus. The best is to abstain from sex.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
sekxy:
nice
mylady wad up?
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol I will do that on behalf of yourself, uva, benita7, saintsamraii and mekzyzes.
hehe funny you.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by dilini(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin nothing beats the raw......

I no say na you go first talk... how does it feel bae?
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
That's if we're already in the relationship, but he lose the trust.
okay o, but once the trust is not there no more, you just doing it with a guy o, not ur guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.