Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? (13144 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Problem Having Sex Without Condom / Condom Or Raw Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
dilini:

I no say na you go first talk... how does it feel bae?

grin u try sha... Then ul know wat I'm talking...
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
That's if we're already in the relationship, but he lose the trust.
okay o, but once the trust is not there no more, you just doing it with a guy o, not ur guy , or you saying you do friends wink wink
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by dilini(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
MUVA:

Really? Cos last time I checked, Ellaone is a contraceptive pill.
Let me break it down for you; Ellaone is used by women to prevent pregnancy. Its NOT either anti-retroviral or anti-STI. Its a contraceptive pill.

Remind me again why you can't stop lying? undecided

Dont mind that mumu called SUMARAII... He should be ashamed of himself even with his signature... Him and Lai Moh'd na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
hmmm...see ? Singles- condomize! Married-carry go.
simple.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Boring: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
sleekyonyx:
It's a sin to have premarital Sex
Don't want to get corrupt pls grin

hmmm..sannu non corrupt gal...u wey i know lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
hmmm...see ? Singles- condomize! Married-carry go.
simple.
no o, you need to switch taste
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
okay o, but once the trust is not there no more, you just doing it with a guy o, not ur guy , or you saying you do friends wink wink
I'm talking of my guy, nt a frd.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
no o, you need to switch taste
sorwi! #ilovemylife cool
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
sorwi! #ilovemylife cool
you don't wanna be single mother soon bah grin grin
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
I'm talking of my guy, nt a frd.
well, it's cool enjoy your self in both ways
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
you don't wanna be single mother soon bah grin grin
bros....itz not a bad thing to be a single mother! at least, they are humans.So wtf! stay healthy dude.otherwise.......
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
bros....itz not a bad thing to be a single mother! at least, they are humans.So wtf! stay healthy dude.otherwise.......
talking of healthy, babe you abstain
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
talking of healthy, babe you abstain
you go first tongue
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
The beauty of the replies though..... Lmao which one is rough kissing? Na tiger u dey kiss?
Any way I advocate for CONSISTENT and CORRECT usage of tom tom sorry condom if you wan chop Turkey.
Make man no go carry nyama nyama
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol I will do that on behalf of yourself, muva, benita27, saintsamuraii and mekzyzeus.

Hmmm.. you wan bleep us ni cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
you go first tongue
of course I don't do it I'm intact as my mama born me
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by vickodedon(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like it with condom shaa for protection but Blessing will neva allow me use it on her.. She likes it raw
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
If i hear...
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
of course I don't do it I'm intact as my mama born me
If i hear....
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
If i hear....
for real, me u get that mibd
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by zicoraads: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
I condomize ooooooooo. Don't joke with it!
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by ajokeade920: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
for real, me u get that mibd
i rest my case
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajokeade920:
i rest my case
to God be the glory
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Me love it raw and my husband never fail on that aspect
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by rosalieene(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Hmmm.. you wan bleep us ni cheesy cheesy grin
I will pray 1000 hail Marys on your behalfs for reading the post and commenting. #runsaway#
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chysexy:
Me love it raw and my husband never fail on that aspect
when you have husband, wtf are u protecting with condom, of course nothing
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by mu2sa2: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
theEYe21:
Sex without!!! grin because I know I'm covered in the blood of Jesus grin
Hahaha, does the blood covers fornication and adultery too?
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
It is commonly acknowledged that you should have protected sex to prevent unwanted pregnancy and protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases. Although people understand the importance of wearing condoms, they still try to avoid wearing it for different reasons. Unprotected sex puts them at a greater risk of pregnancy and catching infections, but they can’t give up the feeling of sex without condom. Keep reading to learn how it feels to have sex with condom vs. withoutand how to be safer when having unprotected sex.

What Does It Feel to Have Sex with Condom vs. Without?

When it comes to wearing condom while having sex, many people want to know the exact differences of feeling between sex with and without condom. Of course, you can try it yourself and decide, but different people have different opinions about having sex with condom vs. without.

What Does Sex Feel Like With a Condom?

Some people are of the view that it is a good idea to wear condom because it helps them feel safe and relaxed about STDs and unwanted pregnancy. This mental relaxation leads to a more enjoyable sexual experience.
People who have issues such as premature ejaculation say that wearing condom improves their timing. Condom reduces friction and often helps increase your staying power.
The type of condom used during the act also has an impact on how it feels to have sex. Some condoms are tagged as 'pleasure-enhancing' and they actually make sex a lot more exciting. Condoms with a coating of premium lube or enhanced textures make sex enjoyable for both parties.

What Does Sex Feel Like Without a Condom?

Some people enjoy the enhanced feeling they experience when having sex without condom. They find it much more exciting and smoother.
Some men love skin-on-skin contact and they just don't want to sacrifice it by wearing condom. Bare skin makes it a lot more intimate and the feelings of coming inside their partner adds to the excitement.
Some females are also in favor of having sex without condom because it lets them enjoy the real texture of skin and the feeling of being ejaculated inside their bodies.

So which do u practice most Which are u more comfortable with

Cc lalasticlala
my dear ur head correct grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
LOVEGINO:
my dear ur head correct grin
thanks baba smiley
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin nothing beats the raw......
bae ur head dey house wink
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Walexsammy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nothin beats NIGGA raw....buh some experience better not occure twice......so I stick with mah GC
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Tnot(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
I've always gbaduned it raw.

Walexsammy:
Nothin beats NIGGA raw....buh some experience better not occure twice......so I stick with mah GC
Guy abeg which one is GC again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.