Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill (28877 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by iamjayboss(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tfLs5w_G5Ps/V5SY_e-VlkI/AAAAAAAAX_8/U81niXa3amUU0fvnyhz2ahSHKp1xzJALgCLcB/s400/tonto%2Bdikeh%2Bwedding%2Bpictures.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill is happily married at the moment and she is playing the biggest roles of her life which is playing the role of a wife and a mother.

In a recently conducted Twitter chat with Ynaija, the actress how motherhood has changed has changed her, why she doesn't want to reveal the face of her amongst other issues.

”My decision to keep my family especially my son from the public remains the same.

Motherhood has been awesome. It has been a learning process for me everyday. The story of how I met my husband is too long for twitter. I never knew he was the one God had in mind for me. From the first day I met him, I liked his personality, manners, big head, maturity and his exposure”

She also cleared the air over her working relationship with D'banj.

“ D’banj has been a wonderful brother to me, it’s just time for me to move on. My relationship with D’banj has always been the same since we met. We are family born on the same day. We understand each other.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/i-never-knew-my-husband-was-meant-for.html

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by omozele1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
cry wow FTC
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by pweetylivia(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good one
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by maryjan8(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
God bless your union

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
bad girls always get the best things of life

Tonto don't let go of this treasure

they are rare

God bless good men

23 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Airforce1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Girrrrl, it's easy to love me now.
Would you stilll love if I was down and out
Would you still have your love for me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
the poster above me though undecided.

back to d topic;am happy for tonto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by waxxydude: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Her hubby resemble asari dokubo. Sure say no be him dey sponsor those avengers? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by UIA04(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
cruzita:
bad girls always get the best things of life

Tonto don't let go of this treasure
I think it's more of knowing exactly what you want and working towards it. Most girls whether good or badthese days don't know what they want. They say I want a rich man, I want an handsome man, he must have six packs, he must have a big d., he must be God fearing, he must know how to F. Ck well bla bla. they keep Changing their minds like spare parts instead of seeking the face of God for guidance.

When Tonto got tired of her life style,, she sought God remember she posted a picture of herself at mfm, and then she gave instances of her prayer points after her wedding.

It's also a thing of grace it locates you whether you are the worst sinner or the best girl

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Zico5(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
This woman is a total product of grace and mercy of God if truly she is married and happy. With her lifestyle then, I personally wrote her off but God is not like man. I'm really happy for her.
God I really need ur grace o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Richie0974: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good for her, I wonder if she knows Churchill is not related to OBJ in any way, maybe he told her his real surname is Oladunni.
I've got evidence dude just stuck with OBJ cos he's rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tonto is just overwhelmed that after all her gragra, she still found love.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by shamecurls(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Same way I knew Nigeria wasn't suppose to be my country of birth

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Hassanjj(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ooooh. Toto again? U no go use publicity kill this man o.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by alexarelano(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tonto Dikeh always hit front-page, even if d topic doesn't make sense.
Mod e ku ise ooo cheesy
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by room089: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now you've known, please do all within your power to make the marriage last.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
May this sweet tale never turn sour. Love seems to 'taste' better when there is money.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by yeyeboi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol, u go fear love na cheesy
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by RobinHez(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now you know.... Next?!
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sweet

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Evergreen4(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tonto, calm down till OBJ comes after you.

Baware of OBJ. Only him na Bad guysss
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Hassanjj(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na dokubo brother now
waxxydude:
Her hubby resemble asari dokubo.
Sure say no be him dey sponsor those avengers? grin
[b][/b]
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by nmreports: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
When there is money, your husband will be meant for you now.
Three things will make a woman say this about you.

1) The engine room. Is it Kia or Benz G Wagon. I mean that engine. Check it bros.
2) Your economy of scale.
3) Your actual understanding and love for her (This is the most cherished for all women).

So guys, Don't be offended if your gf or wives don't love you that much. It is an effect of environmental factors. This they say is a situational and flexible phenomenon.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
The last time i checked, husbands and wives are meant for each other.

The moment you start heading for a divorce, your lyrics will change.

You over talk of ur husband, while he's too quit on your love story. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Flashh: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Girrrrl, it's easy to love me now.
Would you stilll love if I was down and out
Would you still have your love for me.
Good talk.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by judecares1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kk
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
prettyjo:
the poster above me though undecided.

back to d topic;am happy for tonto

Yeah!
Congrats! wink
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by njiasi30(f): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Di's d feeling u get when u marry ur best friend, i wish her all d best. It's nt easy to b a mother so enjoy ur motherhood.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Flashh: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
The last time i checked, husbands and wives are meant for each other.

The moment you start heading for a divorce, your lyrics will change.

You over talk of ur husband, while he's too quit on your love story. cheesy
Another sensible talk.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by 9jalyte: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vacancy at NINERELA+

Pursuant to NINERELA+ mission, its seek the services of experienced and committed officer with experience in the HIV and AIDs programming to work as a team supporting the network activities at the national secretariat:

 FINANCE OFFICER (for a period of 5 months, with possibility of extension)
Location for Finance Officer positions: FCT Abuja Nigeria

About the Job
The Finance Officer is primarily responsible for the sound and efficient functioning of the financial systems and procedures at the NINERELA+ national secretariat. In addition, the Finance Officer Will advice the National
Coordinator and the Programme Team regarding all financial
matters (available budgets, activities, etc.) connected to the network activities. The Finance Officer would also be responsible for developing
budgets as well as production of timely monthly and quarterly finance
reports.

Responsibilities:

 Ensure compliance with Partners Fund’s financial management requirements.
 Generate and coordinate periodic financial reports, (i.e. monthly/quarterly/annually)
 Ensure that all accounting records are maintained in line with the manual, GAAP and Donors and Partners requirements.
 Follow up on prompt release of funds, once approved.
 Ensure relevant books and records are maintained for all financial transactions for activities under him/her.
 Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statements for all bank accounts;
 Responsible for issuing receipts, preparing and posting of Payment Vouchers into the relevant systems and maintaining the cash books in accordance with laid down procedures.
 Payment of advances as approved by the National Coordinator as well as ensuring the retirement of such cash advances.
 Ensure timely submission of relevant monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports on activities implemented to all stakeholders.
 Support the programme officers to draw up periodic work plans and budgets
 Ensure prompt preparation and payment of monthly project staff salaries and other related payments.
 Educate staff on the statutory laws and regulations, fiscal policies and changes thereon.
 Engage in other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator
 Maintenance of the Networks staff data, equipment and facilities.

Position Requirements

 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in finance and administration discipline with 2 - 3 years post-qualification experience in an organization working on HIV/AIDs.
 Good communication skills
 Resident in the FCT Abuja
 Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
 Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
 Well-developed writing and analytical skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
 Effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations
 Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities
 Ability to communicate fluently in English and other local dialects.

 Application letter and CV should be appropriately named and attached to the email in a single document.

 All applications must be received 7days after the advertisement. All applications must be sent via e-mail to the contacts below. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.

 Applications should be sent via email to : ninerelarecruitment@yahoo.com, or and addressed to: The National Coordinator, NINERELA+ Nat. Secretariat
 The closing date for all applications is 5pm Friday, July 29, 2016

NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.