Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill (28876 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by SIRKAY98(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Marriage is meant to be Enjoyed and not endure happy 4u

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
njiasi30:
Di's d feeling u get when u marry ur best friend, i wish her all d best. It's nt easy to b a mother so enjoy ur motherhood.. grin
She jst tested motherhood, her marriage hasn't stand the test of time, she too talk. grin

The only celeb i respect marriage wise is Omotola and adding Mercy Johnson to the list.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by MzMercie: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
UIA04:

I think it's more of knowing exactly what you want and working towards it. Most girls whether good or badthese days don't know what they want. They say I want a rich man, I want an handsome man, he must have six packs, he must have a big d., he must be God fearing, he must know how to F. Ck well bla bla. they keep Changing their minds like spare parts instead of seeking the face of God for guidance.

When Tonto got tired of her life style,, she sought God remember she posted a picture of herself at mfm, and then she gave instances of her prayer points after her wedding.

It's also a thing of grace it locates you whether you are the worst sinner or the best girl

True talk
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Histrings08(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tale of a lucky woman..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by jerryfisher(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
prettyjo:
the poster above me though undecided.

back to d topic;am happy for tonto
tell her not to come and change her mouth tomorrow. like ma tiwa

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Richy4(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Same way I knew Nigeria wasn't suppose to be my country of birth

Hahaha.....Which part of the world did u originally wanted to be born before u passed the nature's traffic light heading to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by shamecurls(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Richy4:

Hahaha.....Which part of the world did u originally wanted to be born before u passed the nature's traffic light heading to Nigeria

The last moment I could recollect was that i was in Canada before this strong wind came and blew me off. I just woke up to realize I had been born in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Ugoeze2016: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love the part she quoted falling in love with her husband's big head. When God is ready to arrest you, nobody can stop it not even yourself. God is so loving and merciful, serve Him with everything in you and watch Him turn that situation around for you.

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by babadlaw1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=47841607]bad girls always get the best things of life

define the word "Bad" as used by u
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by slimbj: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Richie0974:
Good for her, I wonder if she knows Churchill is not related to OBJ in any way, maybe he told her his real surname is Oladunni.
I've got evidence dude just stuck with OBJ cos he's rich.
Kunle oh. Not churchill . a bladdy fraudster . She'll learn Las Las

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
njiasi30:
Di's d feeling u get when u marry ur best friend, i wish her all d best. It's nt easy to b a mother so enjoy ur motherhood.. grin
why the hell! would any one wants to marry their best friend? I want a wife not a best friend, if i marry my best friend who will be my wife then. Confused as hell! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by electrokcoi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
I think say na me deflower she o, so na don baba J

e no good o
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
UIA04:

I think it's more of knowing exactly what you want and working towards it. Most girls whether good or badthese days don't know what they want. They say I want a rich man, I want an handsome man, he must have six packs, he must have a big d., he must be God fearing, he must know how to F. Ck well bla bla. they keep Changing their minds like spare parts instead of seeking the face of God for guidance.

When Tonto got tired of her life style,, she sought God remember she posted a picture of herself at mfm, and then she gave instances of her prayer points after her wedding.

It's also a thing of grace it locates you whether you are the worst sinner or the best girl
U Nailed it Gal kiss
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Richy4(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

The last moment I could recollect was that i was in Canada before this strong wind came and blew me off. I just woke up to realize I had been born in Nigeria

Hahahha...u are really funny...Have a good day man...
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by njiasi30(f): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
She jst tested motherhood, her marriage hasn't stand the test of time, she too talk. grin

The only celeb i respect marriage wise is Omotola and adding Mercy Johnson to the list.
At least it's a Gd thing she tested motherhood, it's nt easy my dear. May her marriage last forever wink

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by smartbros(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
TOTO! please dnt break my heart

I bin dey think say nah me go dey service your honey pot naw
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by donodion(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tfLs5w_G5Ps/V5SY_e-VlkI/AAAAAAAAX_8/U81niXa3amUU0fvnyhz2ahSHKp1xzJALgCLcB/s400/tonto%2Bdikeh%2Bwedding%2Bpictures.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill is happily married at the moment and she is playing the biggest roles of her life which is playing the role of a wife and a mother.

In a recently conducted Twitter chat with Ynaija, the actress how motherhood has changed has changed her, why she doesn't want to reveal the face of her amongst other issues.

”My decision to keep my family especially my son from the public remains the same.

Motherhood has been awesome. It has been a learning process for me everyday. The story of how I met my husband is too long for twitter. I never knew he was the one God had in mind for me. From the first day I met him, I liked his personality, manners, big head, maturity and his exposure”

She also cleared the air over her working relationship with D'banj.

“ D’banj has been a wonderful brother to me, it’s just time for me to move on. My relationship with D’banj has always been the same since we met. We are family born on the same day. We understand each other.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/i-never-knew-my-husband-was-meant-for.html

To all the single, divorced. widowed sisters out there...never give up.If a screen bad girl could nab a guy and this thankful, who says you cant?..Tonto, enjoy ur marriage my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by waxxydude: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hassanjj:
Na dokubo brother now [b][/b]
Na play you dey play?
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
One man's meat is another man's poison. That is why when people wanna leave your life,call them back and give them transport fare!(copied from you know yaself) tongue
BTW Tonto has always been my crush even before she got married!
You rock gal kiss
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Aww good for her.

Her life has been transformed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
emusmithy:

Yeah!
Congrats! wink

thanks dear.
you just hid yourself since,its not good ooooo.

how have u been?
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Richie0974: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimbj:
Kunle oh. Not churchill . a bladdy fraudster . She'll learn Las Las

Exactly
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Tonto is just overwhelmed that after all her gragra, she still found love.
she is stil trying to imagine ow she got dis nice guy

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by njiasi30(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
why the hell! would any one wants to marry their best friend? I want a wife not a best friend, if i marry my best friend who will be my wife then. Confused as hell! undecided
Toor, who is ur best friend? Someone dat stick closer Dan a brother, s/o dat can trust u, s/o dat knows ur in and out. S/o dat loves u and can even lay down is life 4 u etc it's does nt necessary mean dat u re marrying ur best friend as per in person but he/she will portray d character of a best friend. Hope u get... wink
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
njiasi30:

Toor, who is ur best friend? Someone dat stick closer Dan a brother, s/o dat can trust u, s/o dat knows ur in and out. S/o dat loves u and can even lay down is life 4 u etc it's does nt necessary mean dat u re marrying ur best friend as per in person but he/she will portray d character of a best friend. Hope u get... wink
nope! I didn't get!, look! A wife is a wife, best friend is a best friend, i believe that's why the characters are different. Why the hell would i want to mix both characters? Sounds a bit freaky embarassed tongue why can't i have both characters but not in one? Even more confused shocked
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by njiasi30(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
nope! I didn't get!, look! A wife is a wife, best friend is a best friend, i believe that's why the characters are different. Why the hell would i want to mix both characters? Sounds a bit freaky embarassed tongue why can't i have both characters but not in one? Even more confused shocked
Toor, OK explain d characters of both. D wife and d best friend, let me know d difference tongue
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
njiasi30:

Toor, OK explain d characters of both. D wife and d best friend, let me know d difference tongue
okay some times i and my best friend we go for a beer or two, i can't go get drunk with me wife can i? Some of the secrets i tell my friend i would not tell my wife. Some times my wife may not be there for me but my best friend would, my wife may decide to divorce me one day but my friend would not, some times the best advice may not come from my wife so i seek for further advice from me friend. If i have MAN problem i tell my friend not my wife, now do you see the logic?
I am not yet married by the way tongue
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
I strongly disagree with those who say it's because of money the love is sweet... that's the problem the guys out little or no effort into keeping a woman happy they think money will solve everything in a relationship and become suprised when she is vocal about it. A relationship is more than just company it's a lifetime that needs communication, respect and wisdom from God to flourish.

Tonto found a guy willing to listen to her and thats really what it is....

Men nowadays have forgotten God is Above and thats the truth trying to live like a god on earth
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
prettyjo:

thanks dear.
you just hid yourself since,its not good ooooo.

how have u been?
been awesome. Your dp is great
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Same way I knew Nigeria wasn't suppose to be my country of birth

Eh! common don't kill person with laughter for here. biko
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by ndcide(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
As if she would have married him if he didn't have as much money. We know the game.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by njiasi30(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
okay some times i and my best friend we go for a beer or two, i can't go get drunk with me wife can i? Some of the secrets i tell my friend i would not tell my wife. Some times my wife may not be there for me but my best friend would, my wife may decide to divorce me one day but my friend would not, some times the best advice may not come from my wife so i seek for further advice from me friend. If i have MAN problem i tell my friend not my wife, now do you see the logic?
I am not yet married by the way tongue
Ur reasoning no b here oh grin u re talking of ur habits and nt characters. Dey re 2 different things.... Probably BC u re nt yet married or u re 2 young 2 understand were am heading.... So case.....cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.