Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87203 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I wish their teachings is not erroneous especially with Trinity, hell and heaven etc!
You don't want to hear the real truth. Do more research I was like you before till my eyes were opened by Jehovah's witnesses. it's left to you if you want to keep believing what your pastor preaches to you on the pulpit.

9 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
That`s what you pass through when you believe That a man in the Middle East died for your sins in Africa

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by darkid1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like these people if not for a few odd things in their doctrines .
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and then, your unfortunate phrase: ... commanded his worshippers .... Really?

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

Are you a JW? Try and get understanding before making online statements.

Your own church that preaches the right word of God... Why is it filled with thieves and rich pastors who buy jets without remembering their members? You believe in your belief... They believe in their belief

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by XaintJoel20: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love the zeal and gusto with which these people spread the message, but my reservation still remains that some of their doctrines is not in tandem with Bible truth.

Wait make I check weda na my JW teachers dey knock for door because time don reach wen dem dey take come...

5 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by focus7: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jehovah witness spreading falsehood and heresy

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I wish their teachings is not erroneous especially with Trinity, hell and heaven etc!

judge
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by mohlanforex: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
they should go as far as maiduguri to preach christ. i won't take them seriouse untill they visit maiduguri, damboa, chibok, baga, bama, mongonu and shambisa.

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by UKBobo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lucky dem no dey for Kano or Abuja. Imam go tell followers to start sharpening their machete cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Proffdada: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
all forlorn undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by xreal: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
The only thing I like about them is their leaflet.

I love the art on it, I wonder who does the drawings for them.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
I really like their Watchtower and Awake magazines.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

Religious proponents and practitioners - especially you Christians - are about the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind. So, even among your Christendom you still exhibits the "illusory" we are better/ the true God's people than others. SMH! So, if the JW are not preaching to win souls for God, who're they intending to win the souls for? Petty people and hypocrite is inseparable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Krystale: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Jesus commanded his worshippers to go to the outermost part of the earth and spread the gospel, but how many Christians actually preach to their neighbors
nowadays not to talk of going to the outermost part of the earth. Even pastors now prefer to preach under an air-conditioned environment. Interestingly the Jehovah Witnesses who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ will almost enter a soak way pit to preach the gospel if there is one soul there. No wonder they keep converting more people to their folds and many are wondering whether they use charms to talk to people. Here are some photos that shows what the Jehovah Witnesses go through just to win souls..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/see-what-jehova-witness-followers-go.html

is that a white woman there? It would have been good if it was the whites that came to me.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
[size=70pt] LWKMD[/size]
pls some1 should put this guy in an asylum...

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orubebe01:
I sincerely love the way this jw people dress. They always look cute, not exposing their body to the public especially their females.
But they expose it on every other day they Dont go out to brain wash those that care to listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Lovine: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
What kind of gospel do they preach?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by calebify1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
We are proud to be JWs....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
reminiscing:

But they expose it on every other day they Dont go out to brain wash those that care to listen
are you speaking from experience?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Tdarry: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who send them?

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

Heresy is too much

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by PheezyLee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Seconded

Third Ed ed grin grin

*Disclaimer*

Dint read what you wrote, just dropped my comment for fun!

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
I really admire these people. For all the mockery they get at people's doors, they've done more to spread the Good News than all other churches (even orthodox churches) combined.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
dumo1:

You don't want to hear the real truth. Do more research I was like you before till my eyes were opened by Jehovah's witnesses. it's left to you if you want to keep believing what your pastor preaches to you on the pulpit.
. Yes dai are preaching but dai preach d wrong message.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Ibidun07(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
psychologist:
God please in serving you, give me the legs of Jéhovahs witness but take their message far away from me

Saints community.... Making your life count

Amen.. I love SCC
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ychris: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jehova witness and carrying bag are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by MEILYN(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
This one is small...

The missionaries of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints face worse...

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
mohlanforex:
they should go as far as maiduguri to preach christ. i won't take them seriouse untill they visit maiduguri, damboa, chibok, baga, bama, mongonu and shambisa.

Exactely! Funny thing is that other groups who use non-door to door method have more reach than them.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by FreeSpirited: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
As far as religion is concerned everybody is right.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by guntranno(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who are the REAL n TRUE christians?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

I feel sorry for ur already confused mind,better be careful dat u do not bring judgement on urself.you leading a life of error beware!

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ekanDamie: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
They are people of strong faith. I admire their zeal

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.