Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87174 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by awesomeDave: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kolababe:
hmm

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THEM PREACHING THE GOSPEL» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/see-what-jehova-witness-followers-go.html
why haven't dey stated this in Arab or Islamic country? The Redeemed Christian Church Of God is in Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia n counting. The message of dese people (jw) are unwholesome and runs contrary to truth set fort in the Scriptures
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Dynamite02: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Owliver:
I have one as a friend. he takes weed and goes to strippers club. but when Sunday reaches he carries his brief case Lolz.

That your friend clearly is living a double life (“Jehovah detests a devious person,” says Proverbs 3:32, such as one who deliberately puts up a front, feigning obedience while practising sin in secret. Although a devious person may skillfully deceive other humans for a while, Jehovah’s almightiness and righteousness guarantee that “the one covering over his transgressions will not succeed.”—Prov. 28:13)...he can do whatever he's doing in your presence because you condone his bad habits but never will he try that before his fellow brothers and sisters because they will go extra miles to help him out of that bad habit....if he does not change after all effort to rehabilitate him ..then they'll free him.
*mal 3:18

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by awesomeDave: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
I really admire these people. For all the mockery they get at people's doors, they've done more to spread the Good News than all other churches (even orthodox churches) combined.
blatant lie from the pit of hell. The spread the doctrines of demons. Go to wikepedia and read the origin and evolution of the jw and their failed predictions of the end of the world only den will u appreciate the falsehood dey spread
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by eminex(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

1. 1 Corinthians 7:,39

[39]A married woman is not free as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, then she is free to be married to any man she wishes, but only if he is a Christian.
I dont see how this correlates with my first question! undecided In effect, JW's are saying they are the only Christians and other denominations aren't. Nice one!

2.Exodus 40:20-22
[20]Then he took the two stone tablets and put them in the Covenant Box. He put the poles in the rings of the box and put the lid on it.
[21]Then he put the box in the Tent and hung up the curtain. In this way he screened off the Covenant Box, just as the Lord had commanded.
[22]He put the table in the Tent, on the north side outside the curtain.
No correlation with the question.

Matthew 14:1-12
[1]At that time Herod, the ruler of Galilee, heard about Jesus.
[2]“He is really John the Baptist, who has come back to life,” he told his officials. “That is why he has this power to perform miracles.”
[3]For Herod had earlier ordered John's arrest, and he had him chained and put in prison. He had done this because of Herodias, his brother Philip's wife.
[4]For some time John the Baptist had told Herod, “It isn't right for you to be married to Herodias!”
[5]Herod wanted to kill him, but he was afraid of the Jewish people, because they considered John to be a prophet.
[6]On Herod's birthday the daughter of Herodias danced in front of the whole group. Herod was so pleased
[7]that he promised her, “I swear that I will give you anything you ask for!”
[8]At her mother's suggestion she asked him, “Give me here and now the head of John the Baptist on a dish!”
[9]The king was sad, but because of the promise he had made in front of all his guests he gave orders that her wish be granted.
[10]So he had John beheaded in prison.
[11]The head was brought in on a dish and given to the girl, who took it to her mother.
[12]John's disciples came, carried away his body, and buried it; then they went and told Jesus.
So just because John the Baptist was beheaded on Herod's birthday is enough reason not to celebrate it. Just one incident in the bible! But God or Jesus never forbade birthday celebration! Okay! Continue!! undecided

3.Genesis 9:3-4
[3]Now you can eat them, as well as green plants; I give them all to you for food.
[4]The one thing you must not eat is meat with blood still in it; I forbid this because the life is in the blood.
How does donating blood to save a life become eating meat with blood?? But you eat beef,chicken and fish abi?? Continue! undecided

Leviticus 17:14-16
[14]The life of every living thing is in the blood, and that is why the Lord has told the people of Israel that they shall not eat any meat with blood still in it and that anyone who does so will no longer be considered one of his people.
[15]Any person, Israelite or foreigner, who eats meat from an animal that has died a natural death or has been killed by wild animals must wash his clothes, have a bath, and wait until evening before he is ritually clean.
[16]If he does not, he must suffer the consequences.
Same as above. undecided

Acts 15:28-29
[28]The Holy Spirit and we have agreed not to put any other burden on you besides these necessary rules:
[29]eat no food that has been offered to idols; eat no blood; eat no animal that has been strangled; and keep yourselves from sexual immorality. You will do well if you take care not to do these things. With our best wishes.”
Same as above undecided

Acts 21:25
[25]But as for the Gentiles who have become believers, we have sent them a letter telling them we decided that they must not eat any food that has been offered to idols, or any blood, or any animal that has been strangled, and that they must keep themselves from sexual immorality.”
Same as the previous two! Saving a human life by donating blood is not the same as eating meat with blood in it! Stop misinterpreting the bible JWs!

Correction to Exodus 40:20-22
Its Gen 40:20-22.
U asked for a Bible text & I gave u.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by eminex(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

1. 1 Corinthians 7:,39

[39]A married woman is not free as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, then she is free to be married to any man she wishes, but only if he is a Christian.
I dont see how this correlates with my first question! undecided In effect, JW's are saying they are the only Christians and other denominations aren't. Nice one!

2.Exodus 40:20-22
[20]Then he took the two stone tablets and put them in the Covenant Box. He put the poles in the rings of the box and put the lid on it.
[21]Then he put the box in the Tent and hung up the curtain. In this way he screened off the Covenant Box, just as the Lord had commanded.
[22]He put the table in the Tent, on the north side outside the curtain.
No correlation with the question.

Matthew 14:1-12
[1]At that time Herod, the ruler of Galilee, heard about Jesus.
[2]“He is really John the Baptist, who has come back to life,” he told his officials. “That is why he has this power to perform miracles.”
[3]For Herod had earlier ordered John's arrest, and he had him chained and put in prison. He had done this because of Herodias, his brother Philip's wife.
[4]For some time John the Baptist had told Herod, “It isn't right for you to be married to Herodias!”
[5]Herod wanted to kill him, but he was afraid of the Jewish people, because they considered John to be a prophet.
[6]On Herod's birthday the daughter of Herodias danced in front of the whole group. Herod was so pleased
[7]that he promised her, “I swear that I will give you anything you ask for!”
[8]At her mother's suggestion she asked him, “Give me here and now the head of John the Baptist on a dish!”
[9]The king was sad, but because of the promise he had made in front of all his guests he gave orders that her wish be granted.
[10]So he had John beheaded in prison.
[11]The head was brought in on a dish and given to the girl, who took it to her mother.
[12]John's disciples came, carried away his body, and buried it; then they went and told Jesus.
So just because John the Baptist was beheaded on Herod's birthday is enough reason not to celebrate it. Just one incident in the bible! But God or Jesus never forbade birthday celebration! Okay! Continue!! undecided

3.Genesis 9:3-4
[3]Now you can eat them, as well as green plants; I give them all to you for food.
[4]The one thing you must not eat is meat with blood still in it; I forbid this because the life is in the blood.
How does donating blood to save a life become eating meat with blood?? But you eat beef,chicken and fish abi?? Continue! undecided

Leviticus 17:14-16
[14]The life of every living thing is in the blood, and that is why the Lord has told the people of Israel that they shall not eat any meat with blood still in it and that anyone who does so will no longer be considered one of his people.
[15]Any person, Israelite or foreigner, who eats meat from an animal that has died a natural death or has been killed by wild animals must wash his clothes, have a bath, and wait until evening before he is ritually clean.
[16]If he does not, he must suffer the consequences.
Same as above. undecided

Acts 15:28-29
[28]The Holy Spirit and we have agreed not to put any other burden on you besides these necessary rules:
[29]eat no food that has been offered to idols; eat no blood; eat no animal that has been strangled; and keep yourselves from sexual immorality. You will do well if you take care not to do these things. With our best wishes.”
Same as above undecided

Acts 21:25
[25]But as for the Gentiles who have become believers, we have sent them a letter telling them we decided that they must not eat any food that has been offered to idols, or any blood, or any animal that has been strangled, and that they must keep themselves from sexual immorality.”
Same as the previous two! Saving a human life by donating blood is not the same as eating meat with blood in it! Stop misinterpreting the bible JWs!

Concerning blood, If a doctor tells u to stop drinking alcohol for ur health, now would u transfuse it into ur body since u re addicted to it & has bin ordered not to drink it. Use ur power of reasoning. The Bible doesn't have to give u every law (does & donts) but the principles are there to guide us.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by eminex(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
chericleo:
. There is no hell, Hell and d lake of fire is only for d devil and God cannot destroy his own creation. It's in d Bible dat it was made for d devil but d devil decided dat he would not go alone and as such he is deceiving man making man to commit sin. And d soul dat sinnet shall die and were do u fink d soul of a sinner dat never made peace wif God is going to? Heaven? undecided read rev 21 :8 rev rev 20: 11- 15. And som1 said God can't destroy his own creation Buf I wonder whether d Bible was silent abt d 1st destruction wif water.

No JW will ever tell u dat God won't destroy the wicked. He definitely will. There is a huge difference between destroying the wicked and burning them in hell fire forever.
Visit www.jw.org for more information

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2016
eminex:

No JW will ever tell u dat God won't destroy the wicked. He definitely will. There is a huge difference between destroying the wicked and burning them in hell fire forever.
Visit www.jw.org for more information
. MA dear it's in d Bible dat all those whose name are not written in d book of life will b cast into d Lake of fire and dat includes d wicked. Am not d 1 dat wrote it, Plz dnt let any1 confuse u or misinterpret d Bible. It was stated there
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Denuga002(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
You guys should get it straight, JW are the true xtians the strongly believe and base All their teachings on the bible, my parent's are one of JW but I was not forced to be one. (i'm a personal decision).... And concerning their preaching consider Matt 24 : 14, it is the responsibility of true xtians to preach. Ask yourself which religion preach about God's kingdom as the only solution to mankinds problem Dan 2 :44(Not APC or PDP)

The witnesses also have a high moral standard, when someone is unrepentant he/she is disfellowshiped so as not to pollute others. The witnesses are not perfect, at the same time the do not cover over wrongdoing..... .I can categorically tell you that no religion is as organised and united as the witnesses .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

You are still judging. You can never know them more than I do because I have been there longer than you so pls get facts straight before you judge!
Their teachings are based on the scriptures not the manipulated one you JWs use!

Truth is now judgement.

It's not like I called each one of you sinners.

I know Catholic enough to not be taught what is inside.

I have a large family and most are Catholics.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
paulGrundy:

Are you insinuating that the Catholic church weds gay couples? Because that's not true.

Am talking about morality that's based on Gods word the bible, or are you talking about something else?

Yes I am saying they wed gay couples and thats true here

I have seen two gays and both are Catholics.

Yes am talking on morality based on the bible.

1cor 6:9
Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Owliver:
I have one as a friend. he takes weed and goes to strippers club. but when Sunday reaches he carries his brief case Lolz.

And that is his lifestyle.

I am Jw but I do not smoke.

So many Jw's too.

And look very well he may be a disfellowship fellow.

We don't smoke Cigar sef talk of weed.

Sure say this one no be make up grin

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

You are still arguing with him? Every denomination agrees that Jesus Christ died on a cross but only JWs believe He died on a pole! Isn't that enough to tell you their doctrine is strange??

I doubt in reality you ever research on what you believe.

Because everyone believes it doesn't mean it's right.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
awesomeDave:
blatant lie from the pit of hell. The spread the doctrines of demons. Go to wikepedia and read the origin and evolution of the jw and their failed predictions of the end of the world only den will u appreciate the falsehood dey spread

Cos wikipeadia wrote it doesn't mean its true

Who wrote Wiki?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sarang:

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality

That's a lie, except that you are talking about dissedents that have been officially dissociated from the church. Which is the same for Anglican. The only church that endorses gay marriage is the church of England. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
awesomeDave:

Exactely what did Wiki write? Post it so that we can verify if it is true or false.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sarang:

Pls go and rest you and your JW crew have already been exposed by someone else not me. Majority carries the vote! undecided
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sarang:

Truth is now judgement.

It's not like I called each one of you sinners.

I know Catholic enough to not be taught what is inside.

I have a large family and most are Catholics.
Truth because you were there when God actually made those laws and said those things! Just cos your whole family are catholics doesn't mean you actually understand the doctrines.
Pls just stop quoting me! undecided
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sarang:

Yes he is right.

Matthew 27:37 also supports the idea of a cross rather than a stake when it says;

"Above his head they had put the charge against him in writing: 'THIS IS JESUS, KING OF THE JEWS' ".

In the picture of the crucifixion the plaque is above Jesus head, whereas in the Watchtower representation it is necessarily above his hands. If Jesus were impaled on a stake it would be stated that the titilus was placed above his hands, not his head.

Thomas stated at John 20:25;

"unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails and stick my hand into his side, I will certainly not believe".
Jesus was crucified with two nails, one in each hand, not a single nail through the wrist. That separate nails were in each hand is made clear by the use of the word 'nails' not 'nail'. This suggests that Jesus had his arms separated on a cross, not together on a stake as represented in Watchtower publications.

It may also interest you to know that for over 50 years the watchtower taught that Jesus died on the cross and used a cross.

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by NigerianScholar: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
ismayl:

but the money come from 10% of looted or stolen funds by their people in govt.

You are just talking. No fact
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jozzy4: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
chericleo:
. MA dear it's in d Bible dat all those whose name are not written in d book of life will b cast into d Lake of fire and dat includes d wicked. Am not d 1 dat wrote it, Plz dnt let any1 confuse u or misinterpret d Bible. It was stated there

Grave will be casted into the same Lake of fire too - Rev 20:14 , kindly help me interpret this ?

note: your interpretation must agree with whatever you believe will happen to those cast into the lake of fire !.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Ken4Christ: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
I admire their commitment and sacrifices they make but they are not preaching the gospel. The gospel is the good news of the death, burial and resurretion of Jesus. A JW will not tell you to give your life to Jesus. What they actually do is the opposite. They take your attention away from Jesus. They try to offer ways to serve God that excludes Christ. But the scriptures clearly says that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Besides, they deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus which is the bane of the Christian faith.

They are really committed to making more Disciples destined for hell than believers who ought to do more to win souls for Christ. Christians should wake up and preach the gospel and deliver ignorant souls from the false teachings of the Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by rottennaija(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sarang:

I had no idea what 911 is.
I wasn't the one that said it.

I just answered what I thought I should.
Hopefully am right.

911 is September 11 2001, the day the twin towers collapsed in America
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Jozzy4:

Grave will be casted into the same Lake of fire too - Rev 20:14 , kindly help me interpret this ?

note: your interpretation must agree with whatever you believe will happen to those cast into the lake of fire !.
. It was said dat hell was cast into d Lake of fire AND All does whose names are not written in d book of life. Dear wen reading d Bible dnt read a particular verse if possible read from d beginning. Read d story of lazarus and d rich man. Wen d rich man died did he not go to hell? Hell is a place were does dat did not make heaven go to at first wen dai die and on d day wen christ shall finally come both hell itself and all whose name are not in d book of life will be cast into d Lake of fire.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jozzy4: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2016
chericleo:
. It was said dat hell was cast into d Lake of fire AND All does whose names are not written in d book of life. Dear wen reading d Bible dnt read a particular verse if possible read from d beginning. Read d story of lazarus and d rich man. Wen d rich man died did he not go to hell? Hell is a place were does dat did not make heaven go to at first wen dai die and on d day wen christ shall finally come both hell itself and all whose name are not in d book of life will be cast into d Lake of fire.

You still glossed over my point . what exactly does it mean that death and hell itself ( Grave , NLT ) will be casted into the lake of fire ?

Does it mean death and hell ( Hades, the Grave ) will be burning forever in fire ? undecided undecided or they will be no more ?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by singlealone: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Sarang:

You are not saying the truth. I dont know JWs are fond of telling lies or half truths to support their positions. The Catholic Church will never wed gays. Find out what the Catholic teaches on marriage and family life.

In another thread, JWs were claiming that Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life used to be their member and ran away because of monetary fraud.
An elder claimed he was there when the whole thing happened.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jozzy4:

You still glossed over my point . what exactly does it mean that death and hell itself ( Grave , NLT ) will be casted into the lake of fire ?

Does it mean death and hell ( Hades, the Grave ) will be burning forever in fire ? undecided undecided or they will be no more ?
. Dear ur confusing urself ova something written there it was hell dat was written not grave. Hell and grave are two different thing
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jozzy4: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
chericleo:
. Dear ur confusing urself ova something written there it was hell dat was written not grave. Hell and grave are two different thing

That shows the little u know about the subject you dive into , was hell the original word penned by the bible writers ?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 3:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

That shows the little u know about the subject you dive into , was hell the original word penned by the bible writers ?
. Check ur dictionary or Google d meaning of hell and dat of grave. Do u think if dai meant grave it won't b written expressly? Is dat d only place hell was mentioned? Was grave not mentioned in other part of d Bible? So u feel d writers meant grave rather Dan hell.

Will not argue wif u. Even if u bliv it or not those whose names are not written will b cast into d Lake of fire. d earlier u bliv dat God destroyed wif water b4 and now his going to do dat wif fire d beta. If he did it b4 is it now dat he won't? Even wen it's written? I no a lot of people has turned d Bible upside down Buf plz try and b mindful of d explanation u get abt d word of God for ur own good.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2016
singlealone:

You are not saying the truth. I dont know JWs are fond of telling lies or half truths to support their positions. The Catholic Church will never wed gays. Find out what the Catholic teaches on marriage and family life.

In another thread, JWs were claiming that Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life used to be their member and ran away because of monetary fraud.
An elder claimed he was there when the whole thing happened.

Read world news..

You think its being there arguing.

Why would I lie..??
undecided
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jozzy4: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2016
chericleo:
. Check ur dictionary or Google d meaning of hell and dat of grave. Do u think if dai meant grave it won't b written expressly? Is dat d only place hell was mentioned? Was grave not mentioned in other part of d Bible? So u feel d writers meant grave rather Dan hell.

Will not argue wif u. Even if u bliv it or not those whose names are not written will b cast into d Lake of fire. d earlier u bliv dat God destroyed wif water b4 and now his going to do dat wif fire d beta. If he did it b4 is it now dat he won't? Even wen it's written? I no a lot of people has turned d Bible upside down Buf plz try and b mindful of d explanation u get abt d word of God for ur own good.

the NLT and other versions says grave... if you feel they are wrong , answer the simple question: rev 20:14 , was hell the original word penned by the bible writers ?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by chericleo(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2016
U
Jozzy4:

the NLT and other versions says grave... if you feel they are wrong , answer the simple question: rev 20:14 , was hell the original word penned by the bible writers ?
. Did u answer ma own questions lik I said I won't argue wif u. Tym sha tell. Wen u guys dnt bliv in holy Spirit how will u no d truth. If it was not hell wat den is it. I saw ur other trend abt hell and am glad u were told by others.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jozzy4: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
chericleo:
U. Did u answer ma own questions lik I said I won't argue wif u. Tym sha tell. Wen u guys dnt bliv in holy Spirit how will u no d truth. If it was not hell wat den is it . I saw ur other trend abt hell and am glad u were told by others.

Lol @ bold . until you realize the bible wasnt penned in English but Greek . we will discuss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.