Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... (3496 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters / Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival / Pls Help How Can I Put Picture Of A Celebrant On Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lmao! No need to apologize but you dont get it, its not about a woman indulging in social vices', its about a woman drinking "legend", its almost like a Nanny McPhee smoking weed.......

Does Legend contain androgenic steroids? shocked
If no, leave Ms Mcphee(Googled jes now) to her weed lipsrsealed
Thanks for letting Legendia do her thing tongue
cheesy
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am only an occasional drinker (bubblies, white wine, whiskey laced generously with coke, rum and icecream tongue, cider, palm wine, rose(accent on the e cheesy, beer.)...in that order.

I like beer mixed with sprite....but not alone. Don't like the aftertaste of beer too
Actually there is something about beer that makes me think it can't taste much different from urine..maybe, cat urine? lipsrsealed
I know I should lie and pretend to love healthy red wine, but I mostly hate red wine

My best drink forever is Coke....however, I will give a thought to growing some taste balls and trying, and sticking to Legend tongue
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by soberdrunk(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
merahki:
I am a very social drinker (bubblies, white wine, cider, palm wine, rose(accent on the e cheesy), beer....in that order.

I like beer mixed with sprite....but not alone. Don't like the aftertaste of beer too
Actually there is something about beer that makes me think it can't taste much different from urine..maybe, cat urine? lipsrsealed

My best drink forever is Coke....however, I will give a thought to growing some taste balls and trying, and sticking to Legend tongue

Wrong choice! Real men drink Gulder!!!
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:

Wrong choice! Real men drink Gulder!!!

I dunno whether to laugh or cry now.., okay, maybe they do
However, I am female...born female, identifying and living as female, and always will do so...happily, gratefully so
You are the one millionth person to call me a guy on this forum shocked
How on earth can anyone think me male? SMH

I am buying a gun angry cheesy angry
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by soberdrunk(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
merahki:

I dunno whether to laugh or cry now.., okay, maybe they do
However, I am female...born female, identifying and living as female, and always will do so...happily, gratefully so
You are the one millionth person to call me a guy on this forum shocked
How on earth can anyone think me male? SMH

I am buying a gun angry cheesy angry

Am sorry maam! I meant no harm!! I just thought.............. Oh scratch that!! Take this *kiss*!

1 Like

Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by hpk(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
GIVE ME HERO AND I'M GOOD YO!
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by soberdrunk(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
hpk:
GIVE ME HERO AND I'M GOOD YO!

A lot of people say 'Hero' is the low budget version of "heineken", how true is that?
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by graciousme(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Beer Drinkers Lounge! I Put It To You That "Gulder" Is The "Best" Beer...... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
soberdrunk:

A lot of people say 'Hero' is the low budget version of "heineken", how true is that?

Hey
I have now discovered what my absolute best alcoholic drink of all time is....
I recently got introduced to, and have fallen in love with "Honey Tennessee Whiskey", laced with a lot of coke
It is simply divine
True Story

One night recently, I was with one of my favourite people on the planet, and discovered this magic drink....drinking it while watching my best movie (most probably) ever, Shawshank Redemption" was an amazing one
I am gonna be a very demanding date cos of that drink....picture a snotty, " so you guys don't have honey tennessee whiskey? What about any other honey whiskey? Okay, no problem, gimme a coke or sprite (then if I wanna particularly annoy) a glass of cool water, no ice please" cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

F / Every Animal Meat Is Not Beef, See Their Names. / Paper Packaging/ Food Bags/ Custom Paper PAPER BOX BAG/ LAGOS FOOD PACKAGING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.