Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (86402 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by GidiParrot: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hqLsBarl3H8/V5SmVcOtWNI/AAAAAAAAYAM/Y8ExyfQLIN07VY5Xendow8o7mRM7vbOfwCLcB/s1600/yvonne-jegede-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede who captivates people’s attention with her voluptuous bo*bs aside her acting skills was recently involved in a social media fight with some of her fans.

Recently, the actress posted a video of herself here https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAwSM8Bu1U/
With some colleagues dancing in a car, In the video, her boobs almost popped out.

This didn't go down well as some of her fans started condemning her for the exposure.

It all started when one Jayclassiq said Nice 1 babe...but those 2 oranges....the actress pretended as if she didn't see it and others continued saying the same thing until she could no longer hold it.

Then Kachy let it out all by saying: ” You are exposing saggy breasts” Yvonne Jegede visibly angry replied by saying: ”Where did you leave your brain”? Kandybenny says:”Bo*bs looking like a bag of money” Another of her followers, says: ”Am I the only one seeing that bo*bs about to escape curfew?”

While a certain Uche Okeneme says:”Please cover your breast” The role interpreter’s response to another fan goes this way: ” When you are unstable in your head, you go to a hospital, not my page”

It became a matter of give and take as she was giving them replies as they were coming at her.

See more in the screenshots we got below....
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6Zyhx_ZoA8w/V5SnsrucUwI/AAAAAAAAYAY/kkUJflkG_To71hlVxZOIJrUjT-8scBcUQCLcB/s400/2016%2BJuly%2B24%2B120132%2BWAT.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-531dd2AYXoA/V5SnsnBWj4I/AAAAAAAAYAc/ftQiKsPV8H0FDEGB1jRh7e5A-1kq4xRIQCLcB/s320/2016%2BJuly%2B24%2B120308%2BWAT.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-C5nVpmLBaS0/V5SnpfsYEtI/AAAAAAAAYAU/AGVzt2lOYMIBmcRY6pEN6PpsF0_7nIMWwCLcB/s320/2016%2BJuly%2B24%2B120423%2BWAT.png[/img]
http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/yvonne-jegede-fans-attack-her-for.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Op, st...op! its Sunday..

the melons are sure about to escape curfew grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by cruzita(f): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin

lol@ boobs about to escape curfew

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by kiddoiLL(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
is it a must to complain bout someone elses boobs?? dem use boobs swear fr una?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by thatNUPEboy: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Choi! These jezebel daughters won't let my free innocent mind be sad

8 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by eph12(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am here for the boobs and nothing else so help me o God

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by eph12(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
GidiParrot:

Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede who captivates people’s attention with her voluptuous bo*bs aside her acting skills was recently involved in a social media fight with some of her fans.

Recently, the actress posted a video of herself and some colleagues dancing in a car, In the video, her bo*bs suddenly popped out

This didn't go down well as some of her fans started condemning her for the exposure.

It all started when one Jayclassiq said Nice 1 babe...but those 2 oranges....the actress pretended as if she didn't see it and others continued saying the same thing until she could no longer hold it.

Then Kachy let it out all by saying: ” You are exposing saggy breasts” Yvonne Jegede visibly angry replied by saying: ”Where did you leave your brain”? Kandybenny says:”Bo*bs looking like a bag of money” Another of her followers, says: ”Am I the only one seeing that bo*bs about to escape curfew?”

While a certain Uche Okeneme says:”Please cover your breast” The role interpreter’s response to another fan goes this way: ” When you are unstable in your head, you go to a hospital, not my page”

It became a matter of give and take as she was giving them replies as they were coming at her.
Where the video na? Haba

2 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by GidiParrot: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
eph12:

Where the video na? Haba

Oh no sorry, you know we can't embed instagram videos on Nairaland so pls watch it in that blog URL...Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by niggi4life(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
That pic is as old as Nairaland forum itself.

Btw; those boobs must have grown bigger than that now
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
I am not sure if I should be impressed or Intimidated by her boob's?
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by solid3(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Can't see anything weak abt those boobs. Is she give me, I will collect

8 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
DIs girl want attention ..... i think that what she want cool cool cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Sirmuel1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
I never see am well grin

16 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by CXLVII: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Newtons law of Olosho

Olosho will always be an Olosho anyday, any time and can transform from local Olosho to Executive Olosho but will always remain an Olosho

11 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=13pt]Nairaland and Boobs[/size]

See as them write the topic sef "DAMN WEAK BREASTS " grin

15 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by KevinDein: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
I'm here to flog anyone that dares say Nigerians should mind their business even when it's obvious the celebrities can't seem to stop bugging everyone with their PRIVATE lives on PUBLIC social media

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
WHO BOOBS EPP

NONESENSE

4 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
who else noticed that lickn asss dude... on her page... I thought they only exist on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by raziboi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
She should cover her boobs abeg!!!
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Goddygee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na boobs we go chop?
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by blacktwist(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
keep waiting for the day people will start minding their business... but wait, that booby doesn't worth vaseline service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Everyday, na so so breast mata dem dey table for nairaland.
E don taya us abeg!

Meanwhile, she say somebody face be like plate
Kai see finishing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Though these b00bs I'm seeing are indeed half past 6 b00bs, they appear a little firm, at least relatively speaking sha, especially when Linda and her wannabe sister are used as comparison.
However I agree, she should cover them bweasts, they're an eyesore jare
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nollywood; Home of Breast exposure....SMH

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Peacetemi: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin Chai!!! Even on a Sunday?? If I spend a day on nairaland without seeing boobs thread on FP, I will cut off my head and eat it. Labreasticlala and boobs

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by slowbreeze(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Her boobs,her life..Na wa oo...Internet trolls bully celebrities unecessarily!!
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Brb lemme wash the video fest.
Chai so I can't watch the video since I'm not on instagram, ok na, I'll pass, who her bweast help sef?
Ehmmmm, Who can help a brother with another link cheesy grin
Viewing this thread : The whole of Nairaland!! Chai, even on a Sunday evening?! Pervert generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.