Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar (488 Views)

Two Bags Of Weed - Short Story By Anthony Madukwe / Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David / SILENCE: The Scar From My Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar by therealrajgupta: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar by bibijay123(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who is David Anthony?
Re: How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar by therealrajgupta: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Im trying to figure that out myself...apparently he's "the Man with Two First Names"

try his website, let me know if you can figure out anything I can't:

www.thedauntlessdavidanthony.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help With Where To Download Books Like These? / Download Links / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.