Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) (24377 Views)

APC Welcomes Coalition For Nigeria, Says Movement Not A Threat To Party / Adamawa APC Chieftains Stranded In Government House / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Codomainmainman(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bad person will now turn to new person. Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by tukdi: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
tongue PDP will not miss him!
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Greenback: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
They've brought him in,they've zombiefied him..they know he knows the ABC of the HALIBOURTON case,the XYZ OF the involvement of a certain Mamathief,AISHA_BOURTONSON....whatever their much ado about nathin' zombie reinduction abi nah gathering...the excess dumps and hausa butt licking highly sophisticated extra zombies are in amalo_exciting mood...their masters might pity them n send down some brown moulds of whatever coupled with some broom beatten concorted grass to douse their 'expectasan'

grin grin

abeg psy baba o...
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by alexarelano(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
He will be infected in d blink of an eye cry
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Jethrolite(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Our Asset is gone angry angry

Ribadu will always be my man any day irrespective of his party...

Sai Nuhu Ribadu
In other words, you will vote APC in 2019 should Ribadu run for president.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by oladimeji0078(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gmb Brough this guy back so that he can context next presidential ellection
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What is happening in Okigwe Zone? grin grin

Thos girl no fit ever be ibo

If you be ibo..... I disown you on behalf of yoir parents.

Sha its fun you are an ibo wannabe...... U love our tribe so much that you picked it as your fake tribe..... Says a lot
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Politicians and prostitution

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Ofornaira: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
any politician who is fund of jumping from one political party to another hardly succeeds.
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by goonsmi: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
ChiefOloye:
Ribadu has not been a known friend of Atiku, how they manage their differences in build up to 2019 general elections will be a litmus test for the Adamawa state chapter of the APC, arms crossed.

They are still not friends . In fact Atiku the governor (Bindow) tried everything possible to stop his defection till the last moment but the party refused to listen to them.

The two of them personal went to the National Headquarters in Abuja to protest against his entry into the party but it was a fruitless journey.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jethrolite:
In other words, you will vote APC in 2019 should Ribadu run for president.
As a loyal PDP man, I will work for a popular candidate to emerge to challenge Ribadu in the event that APC present him. Because, I still have Nigeria interest irrespective of my party.

It will be tough to campaign against Ribadu in ANY election. The dude is overly super for me walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by CXLVII: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
DropShot:

This is a smart move by Ribadu as he had no political future in Adamawa if he remained in PDP.

Ribadu now checkmates Atiku in Adamawa in 2019!

I don't need to be told you re a political mathematician!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by CXLVII: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Greenback:
They've brought him in,they've zombiefied him..they know he knows the ABC of the HALIBOURTON case,the XYZ OF the involvement of a certain Mamathief,AISHA_BOURTONSON....whatever their much ado about nathin' zombie reinduction abi nah gathering...the excess dumps and hausa butt licking highly sophisticated extra zombies are in amalo_exciting mood...their masters might pity them n send down some brown moulds of whatever coupled with some broom beatten concorted grass to douse their 'expectasan'

grin grin

abeg psy baba o...

Have you eaten today?
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by modath(f): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As a loyal PDP man, I will work for a popular candidate to emerge to challenge Ribadu in the event that APC present him. Because, I still have Nigeria interest irrespective of my party.

It will be tough to campaign against Ribadu in ANY election. The dude is overly super for me walahi

smiley smiley
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by goonsmi: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:

Ok ooo
Onatisi no dey argue .
We shall see

Ribadu is not really going to be the main problem to Atiku but his backers will use him to checkmate Atiku. Murtala Nyako, ( who is obviously in charge of the party machinery and the delegates in the state. He was the one who nominated the current governor who defeated Atiku's candidate in the primary) , Buhari's SGF and of course Tinubu is involved too.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't know, but something tells me that this man was lured back to prepare him as a possible replacement for PMB, incase PMB decides not to run for second term..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thought ribadu will be different from those political prostitutes? For me, you are bigger than what you have just done becos you would have served this country better from opposition on the corruption drive. Your intergrity is now in bondage, under wrap.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by jaymichael(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sai Nuhu Ribadu
Nuhu Ribadu, I just like that guy, irrespective of his party.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Same here Baba
jaymichael:
Nuhu Ribadu, I just like that guy, irrespective of his party.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by papiwyte(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
One by one dey don d run grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by HAH: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
EazyMoh:
Good for him, he'd give Bindow a run for his money for 2019 primary ticket. Hopefully this would make the incumbent governor to sit up and move the state forward.

So far it will be very difficult to defeat Bindow 2019, I was not a supporter of Bindow in fact I campaigned for Ribadu in 2015 against my APC bias, but the truth is Bindow has performed creditably well in Adamawa, He may even be said to be the best governor in the north, have you seen the number of roads constructed and rehabilitated by Bindow? People in Yola are saying even the military governors did not do as much talkless of the democratic failures like Boni and Nyako.

I believe the Buhari federal government is to give Nuhu Ribadu an appointment hence his decamping and I welcome it because Nuhu is a performer and straight forward person

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by monlawal(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ribadu would be given a juicy appointment soon. Watch out
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by justmenoni: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Atenu man...well most of our politicians are plain onijekujes..but chai dis thing pain me sha...

Imagining having nuhu and Ngozi from pdp vs osinbanjo and obi from apc.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Jethrolite(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, just vote Ribadu and clear your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by ZeroTolerance: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari has not achieved anything and Yorubas are already talking about his strategy for 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Useless visionless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by seguno2: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Very UNSTABLE fellow.
No principles.
Nothing to stand on.
Anywhere breeze blow.
That is Ribadu.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
HAH:

So far it will be very difficult to defeat Bindow 2019, I was not a supporter of Bindow in fact I campaigned for Ribadu in 2015 against my APC bias, but the truth is Bindow has performed creditably well in Adamawa, He may even be said to be the best governor in the north, have you seen the number of roads constructed and rehabilitated by Bindow? People in Yola are saying even the military governors did not do as much talkless of the democratic failures like Boni and Nyako.

I believe the Buhari federal government is to give Nuhu Ribadu an appointment hence his decamping and I welcome it because Nuhu is a performer and straight forward person
Wow! Am not aware of the strides of Bindow in Adamawa. If that's truly the case then I am impressed.
I don't think Ribadu stands a chance of getting a big federal appointment because they are not in a good rapport with PMB owing to their rivalry from 2011. Especially that debate. Ribadu trashed PMB and his WAI program. Unless Jagaban really pulls some thick strings.
Well he'd have a bigger chance in 2023 at the state government house.
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Really?? Tough to campaign against??

He only won Osun state in the 2011 presidential elections. Didn't even carry his state.
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by Mmoud: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
better, you're welcome
Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sai Nuhu Ribadu
U re another asset that doesn't belong in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) by chrysso83(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
A move long expected. Politicians without permanent ideology but permanent self interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout / Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.