Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi (23658 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by toba400: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-awfo7TXyvi4/V5SyVULTQ9I/AAAAAAACGJM/UZfmqO3zf5coVUHD2SipbSv8syY2hw7bwCLcB/s1600/moff.jpg[/img]

the Executive Governor of Kano state Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR with his Deputy Prof Hafiz Abubakar and other top government officials attended the burial of former Deputy Governor Of Kano Engr Magaji Abdullahi who died in the early hours of today.

May he soul rest in peace

See photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/24/photos-from-burial-of-ex-kano-deputy-governor-magaji-abdullahi/

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP SIR

We all no go die young ooh

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by hungryboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na wetin dey make me like Muslim be dis
Down here in the south, even Vulcaniser go borrow money to give him father befitting burial

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by examhall(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?

omg! help

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
No matter the million, billion or trillion you stole and deprived some citizen right to 3square meal per day cry death is the wages and is inevitable so we all should have a rethink and always live a just life .

unless you sold your soul to devil already that means your case is helpless tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by arthur1000(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
buhari follow ur bros na Igbos are waiting na lols...jk

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Kyllahmc(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
very simple... if na my people now dem go buy coffin worth a million plus. na for inside ground everything go still end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by bewla(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
inalilahi

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Die again sir
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by babyfaceafrica: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by popesam1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Pascal181: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
rest in piss.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by AgricAgroallied(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Inalilahi waina ilahi rojihuna.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by dogstyle007(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by judecares1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
U mean dey buried dis man without car or one of his big manson? wat a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP

We come to the world with nothing and go back with nothing (a life of vanity).

Just imagine how a rich man is buried. Just like an ordinary man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by bonechamberlain(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Look at them, covered like a leprosy patient, yet they loot and loot where are all those wealth now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by DonBenny77(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
hungryboy:
Na wetin dey make me like Muslim be dis
Down here in the south, even Vulcaniser go borrow money to give him father befitting burial

na wetin make me no like dem, i no go rest in peace if dem bury me inside those bamboo sticks. As soon as person enter ground insects go begin feast on im corpse

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by livinstone8(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
that wan has died, let's forget him, show love to the living, it's my birthday

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by contra(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
No too much crying. no expensive casket. no paparazzi. they take life and death easy.

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by flyca: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
contra:
No too much crying. no expensive casket. no paparazzi. they take life and death easy.

RIP
I have striken out the incorrect part. Its still ok if you don't say "thank you" tongue

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by davedpo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP to him
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by 982ABU(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Allah ya kawo!!!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Spicycat(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's one thing you can't take away from Muslims, they practice Islam wholeheartedly. The whole Muslims in the world are buried in the same manner. Not like others who mixed religion and fetish tradition.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by babdap: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
All soul will and must taste death, the wealth he amaze cannot save him in his time of death, indeed this earth is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by brojoshua: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
When people will die and be buried in the ground for maggots to eat without taking anything out of this world except those among the people who get salvation of their souls by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world, the only Saviour, what then is the purpose of the people's money that many leaders and co are looting to go and buy houses in Dubai and co, what is the purpose of all the money the false prophets are collecting from their goats to buy jets costly cars, houses and co?
So let all sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save them into His eternal kingdom and deliver them from the wrath that is coming upon the sons of disobedience, otherwise they will die in their sin and perish eternally. Let those among them that believe repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins. Let him who truly believes in his heart that Jesus Christ is Lord present himself to a true and faithful servant of Christ to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And let him who believes and is baptized join any assembly of true and faithful brethren or christains anywhere he sees such people. As it is appointment unto man once to die and thereafter judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by NairaMaster1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Spicycat:
That's one thing you can't take away from Muslims, they practice Islam wholeheartedly. The whole Muslims in the world are buried in the same manner. Not like others who mixed religion and fetish tradition.
The shias use casket. For the others you meant: they don't practice specific religion. The thing in Nigeria is that if you are not a Muslim you are then a Christian and vice versa. We have more than two religion in nija
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Psyrus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Allah ya gafarta masa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have no business with this thread. Passing by
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by engrjacuzzi: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
vanity upon vanity says the Bible.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by ibiyemi93: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Inalillahi wa ina ilayhi rajihuna

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.