Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE (1839 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change / Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin cool coolcheck out this pics how u true is dis........GIRLS COME AND SEE

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by falconey(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
hahahahaha bros and you want make ladies vote for you ? .............disclaimer
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol! no words!!!
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:
cool
you are here again! because of 50k lmao

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by SirDavico(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Senseless undecided
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by MotherOfDragons(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by junnyjake(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
not only mathematicians and engineers should appreciate this very interesting logic at work here.
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by junnyjake(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirDavico:
Senseless undecided
you're probably still struggling with mathematics till date I suppose?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
angry warrissdis abeg?
Whoever made this equation plz let him come to the back door, I'm waiting there .. He need to learn sumtin betta grin
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry warrissdis abeg?
Whoever made this equation plz let him come to the back door, I'm waiting there .. He need to learn sumtin betta grin
back door?
when a woman says that.................
do i need to bring lotion and you are good?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by SirDavico(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
junnyjake:

you're probably still struggling with mathematics till date I suppose?

No....I just aren't a fan of Gender generalisation.
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

back door?
when a woman says that.................
do i need to bring lotion and you are good?

Why... Are u the one who made the equation? shocked
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by herzern(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Only if this will solve Niqeria's economic problem undecided
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by falconey(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you are here again! because of 50k lmao

I thought we are friends
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by junnyjake(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirDavico:

No....I just aren't a fan of Gender generalisation.

Oh, I see where you coming from.
I'm not either, I just like de mathematics involved, probably because of my discipline. cool
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by SirDavico(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
junnyjake:

Oh, I see where you coming from.
I'm not either, I just like de mathematics involved, probably because of my discipline. cool

Oh, ok.... What's ur discipline?
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by thekingisback: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigerian girls and money

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
is it mine ok i study womanalogy... study of the *** grin grin cool cool
SirDavico:

Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by junnyjake(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirDavico:

Elect elect
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by SirDavico(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
junnyjake:

Elect elect

Cool smiley
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by SirDavico(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
is it mine ok i study womanalogy... study of the *** grin grin cool cool

U don graduate sad

U must be the 1st in the world grin
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE by crackhouse(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's the stonecold truth.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Smell So Nice? / This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason / My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.