Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive (30339 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Wins In Owerri West Re-run, Others Declared Inconclusive / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bakila: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:

Once APC tries rigging elections and the people say 'NO' they violent bloodthirsty party starts shooting guns and they'll call it inconclusive. Can Rochas beat his chest and say he is still as popular he was in 2011?

How many sane electorates will vote a party whose bigotted bloodthirsty president believe they are 5%ers and should be treated with disdain? The papa of baboons will be ready to die to kill millions if he loses in 2019. Thank God his children will outlive him and will reap whatever tree he has planted.
They don't want to be 5%ters anymore. Please do not harass them while they send PDP to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by millionaireman: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This does not represent the wish of Imolites

Never.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Uzo1975: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
I know it will be inconclusive as far as APC is loosing. But do it 100 times, APC will loose. Imagine a party that PDP quietly handed over to in obedience to democratic principles, now the party, APC is becoming so undemocratic to an annoying point, doing worst things than they cried against when they were not in power. Meanwhile, Rochas Okorocha is taking Imo indigenes for granted. Soonest, his cup will be filled to the brims and he wouldn't believe his eyes for what he will see.

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by obailala(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
cascarino:
Stop honouring that boy called chino with your comments. He is not mentally sound. All his arguments lack sound logic- they're only full of hatred for anything that concerns Imo state. He is not an imolite but will always border himself with whatever is happening in the state. When next he talks to you don't just give him any attention-he is not worth it. I suspect he is having a sort of neurosis.
I find it rather strange that such humans exist, wonders they say shall never end. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Sant1m: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:
Okorocha is a risk to anybody that touches him. The same fat fool was made governor by Peter Obi but he forgot who made him to win his first election victory due to his ingratitude.

I just wish Okorocha will declare to run in 2019, then you will see the mother of all humiliation.

The man Okorocha was a well known armed robber in the 50s that later join politics.

I am sure your father was a member of that gang
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Sant1m: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Look at what Okoroawusa turned people in Imo state into. Apart from the fact that Imo state people are generally poor from time but Okorocha has further decimated them into the worst condition ever seen in the history of Nigeria. He is owing all strata of government workers over 10months salary arrears. What a wicked man.
they are as poor as your father I guess?
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by hamzyluv(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000. just watch and see APC WILL WIN ALL THE STATE IN NIGERIA
u suppose give kudos for APC to hav scored up to 40,000 vote in SS/SE .. if u hav been to those areas u will agree with me that okorocha tried a lot .. . my brother I served in Anambra state in 2013/14 so I knew how they do campaign ( it's ask about "APC" Muslim "buhari" versus PDP xtian " our son Jonathan "wink

they tagged APC as a part for d Muslim brotherhood that wish to islamized Nigeria
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 3:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Uzo1975:
I know it will be inconclusive as far as APC is loosing. But do it 100 times, APC will loose. Imagine a party that PDP quietly handed over to in obedience to democratic principles, now the party, APC is becoming so undemocratic to an annoying point, doing worst things than they cried against when they were not in power. Meanwhile, Rochas Okorocha is taking Imo indigenes for granted. Soonest, his cup will be filled to the brims and he wouldn't believe his eyes for what he will see.

Are you okay at all? Can't you see from the results declared so far that the APC candidate is in clear insurmountable lead? How on earth can PDP win with this result am seeing :

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma ( APC Candidate - LGA)

The problem with you online voters is that you forget that politics is local. The real voters neither browse nor have browsable phones nor even know what is called data which is used for browsing. PDP thought by calling Rochas..... Okorohausa........ they will win but the reverse is the case. This is just the beginning
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by justy15: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
APC inec n inconclusive election are like husband n wife. more so, it becomes inconclusive where PDP is wining so they can upturn it wit excel.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bashydemy(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
dullardeen:
PDP left with organised, conclusive and fair elections.... All that is left is Dullard-grade elections!
That region is full of crimininality, Killing and rioting.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bashydemy(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
APC all the way, When PDP win they call it free and fair and when APC they see the hand of bubu in it... una never chichomchin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.