Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 (419 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 3 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
EPS2

So luckily, you are the only one to apply since one week we posted the notice. "Really I must be lucky" replied Ellen.
Unfortunately my husband and I are going out on a meeting, with our business partners, you could stay with the kids if we come back we can discuss about your salary and other stuffs .
Yes ma'am that's not a problem' Ellen replied in a gentle manner.
Henry!!! Jane hollered ...
Yes Darling !!!' Henry answered from the kitchen side. '
Come meet the new girl . henry came out, he was puttinon suit just like a gentle business man should. ' She's great henry added'. .. '' you look just like Richard '' Ellen said .. 'Excuse me' .. "I mean, Richard his's my favourite actor, you look just like him ... Everybody says my husband look like this , like that, Jane added .. Honey we are already late I think we should start going, henry said
I told Ellen that she should stay with the kids till we return , she said no problem.. Okay let's go then ..
Don't be in a hurry let's introduce the kids to her.. Jane called out for the kids ..
This is.. Marry she's 11 and this is Zack he's is 13 and this is Linda she is 10.
Mom she is pretty Linda compliments.
.. Thank you. Said Ellen's ....
Kids this is Ellen your new Nanny.
'honey, Henry said .. Henry phone rang .. See they're already calling ..
Okay ,, Bye bye Jane waved to the kids .. Bye, the kids waved back.
The left .. The kids stared at Ellen..

' Do you believe in witches '? Ellen asked
Yes, the kids reply..
I wanna tell you guys a story ...

Long time ago there live a witch who fell in love with a normal human..
She was afraid that if the man found out she's a witch, he will run away, so the witch decided to keep her secrets to herself, but their love grow even deeper.. So one day she asked the man 'If she was a witch will he love her the way he do now'
"I will love you who ever you are, my love for you is unconditional ",
replied the man which gave the poor witch hope, later the witch told her secrets to the man, that she is a witch .. Nothing change the love was still there even stronger than before .. A plague came upon the land, the young children , grins .live stocks start to die.. The village was worried.

''Is it because the man loved the witch caused the plague? Linda asked ..

No replied Ellen, you know sometimes climate changes and things will go from normal to abnormal .. '
So the man blamed the witch for all that is happening. The witch said "because I'm a witch doesn't mean you should blame me for all this" . out of anger the man called her a 'wicked witch' . The witch slaps the man. The man left and let out her secret that she a witch . the villagers gather and burn the witch alive. but the witch promise that she will be back to hunt the man's generation .......
Did she come back ?? asked Linda ...
Yes the witch is me.
Ahh the kids were freighten and shocked... Ah ah ah ah ' I got ya , Ellen said the all laugh ... The witch must havd felt bad ..Linda added
really bad, said Ellen
..did you guys love the story ??
Yess .. Tell us another one
Okay I will . the all laugh..

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is About To Hand Over One Of YOUR Biggest Secrets To Facebook / Please Advise / Tension As Tompolo Father Dies As A Result Of Alleged Military Brutality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.