Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos (34245 Views)

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos by Artistree: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2016
centboy123456:

Himmm how u tell knw be like say na ur brother
Yes o, na my brother. Na me senior am, him come senior you for family. Awayu?
Re: RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos by frisky2good(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
I can never participate in jungle justice but at the same time I will not help an armed robber that has been well beaten. If he wan die, make he die.
Re: RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos by Greatidonis: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
If the economy is good and food items is cheap, most of this guys won't rob. But the Daura President is more interested in cattle rustlers than fulani herdsmen killing innocent women. Shame!!!
Re: RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Wetin you expect na!
Re: RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos by Rendition(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Artistree:
The guy in the second picture is definitely regretting why he embarked on that robbery journey that night.
the beginning of his journey to the underworld

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape / Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) / Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.