Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sympathetic Message From Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah To Fans And Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sympathetic Message From Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah To Fans And Players (399 Views)

Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Ifeanyi Ubah To Unveil Asisat Oshoala As Ambassador For Anambra Women League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sympathetic Message From Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah To Fans And Players by alexarelano(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
I wish to sympathize with our beloved fans, players and coaches for the wicked and despicable treatment meted out to them yesterday evening in Owerri after the team played out a goalless draw with Heartland FC at the Dan Anyiam Stadium.

The game of football which we love so much should never be met with such violence. I implore everyone to remain calm in the face of such provocation. I am confident that the League Management Company, after its investigations, will take appropriate actions against the offenders.

To the beloved fans of FC Ifeanyi Ubah: Your courage and love for the team has never been in doubt. Your unwavering support has seen the team go 6 games without a defeat in the league. We are grateful for everything. Be rest assured that everyone who was affected by Heartland FC's shameful behaviour will be adequately compensated for the harm you suffered and the losses you incurred.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sevilla New Signing Wissam Ben Yeddar From Toulouse. / Half Of Nigeria's U17s Banned For Being Over Age / Segun Toriola Crashes Out Of The Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.