Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (66719 Views)

Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by chachanga: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
Some people don't see anything good in men of God(pastors).

Those ones are just possessed bad belle people. Of course, some people have witnessed some real wicked fleecing going down.

People are funny. Imagine this, with all the Islam-themed global terrorist activities agog now along with the ensuing international outrage and outcry, islamic faithfuls still resolutely reiterate the mantra that they and the religion are of peace yet some so-called Christians are the very apostates who delight in bashing church etc for every little reason.

It's a end time thing I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2016
chachanga:

Those ones are just possessed bad belle people. Of course, some people have witnessed some real wicked fleecing going down.

People are funny. Imagine this, with all the Islam-themed global terrorist activities agog now along with the ensuing international outrage and outcry, islamic faithfuls still resolutely reiterate the mantra that they and the religion are of peace yet some so-called Christians are the very apostates who delight in bashing church etc for every little reason.

It's a end time thing I guess.
Sure!, predominant in dis forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Obalegend:
However, state of the art building isnt a major determining factor for academic success. Some of your so-called mushroom schools have produced outstanding students who are high flyers in their respective endeavours. At the same time, mediocres from the best of schools abound.

when yo go to HARVARD, CAMBRIDGE etc

you will understand that state of the art building is a major determining factor for academic success because you need a good environment to learn.

not here where kids seat under tree or licking roof to learn

or our universities where students crowd one hall in the name of lecture especially during GES courses and the people at the back cant hear any thing

hostel are an eye sow if by mistake non-academic staff strike
you have to do "short put" hope you understand

lectures quarters with due respect CANT be compared to what chokma is giving to PRIMARY school teachers
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by robosky02(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
Impressive

"anty" Nikky

don't just say impressive

say WOW

the university you when to be sincere lectures quarters don't have this facility

let me not ask of your primary school grin
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by adekunletosin(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Belexy95:
No offence pls, state one way churches prosper supernatually?
Mathew 6:33, 2 Cor. 9:10-11 & 2 Corinthians 8:9.. That is the secret Brother!!!!!... It is very simple.. Being prosperous in life according to word of God is Real,it is not fake (Number 23:19), The MoG don't just preach it but He practices it... That is one of the proofs u see up there.. He is a man of Vision ..ready to change/impact the world positively.. The principled part of Jesus Christ for Prosperity, Blessings, abundance, good health, anything mention it... people are blind in that direction, they are not committed to following God's principles.... Even Abraham was rich in his time (Gen:13:2) and here we are. It is what you believe you become bro..thanks

1 Like

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by nikkypearl(f): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

"anty" Nikky

don't just say impressive

say WOW

the university you when to be sincere lectures quarters don't have this facility

let me not ask of your primary school grin
u sha dey luk for my trouble grin
Who facility don't epp ?tongue
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
u sha dey luk for my trouble grin
Who facility don't epp ?tongue

if teachers quarters is like this

tell me even if it is you

will you not give 110%

to make you the student get the best grin
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by nikkypearl(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

if teachers quarters is like this

tell me even if it is you

will you not give 110%

to make you the student get the best grin
sure wink
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by vivavik(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
That's my papa''s schl... salvation ministries. Transforming the teaching profession. "He doesn't believe in mediocrity"
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by SexyRat: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Turks:
I give that quarter 2 years max. Except the place isn't gonna house Nigerians

Hahahaha. You funny. Don't take what you don't know.

Their quarters are being taken care of. Is painted at lest twice year
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by SexyRat: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Those of you talking about maintenance, u need not worry.

Every structures of Salvation Ministries is highly taken care of

Painted twice yearly. their maintenance is top notch.
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by SexyRat: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
If u want to teach in Chochmah International School, the opportunity is here.
They re currently recruiting

You must be a graduate, with teaching experience in any of the subjects

Social studies, geography, mathematics, Home Economics, biz studies, biology,

Send me an email so I can guide u
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by uobimba(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
i learned the school is recruiting,pls who knows their portal?
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by uobimba(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
SexyRat:
If u want to teach in Chochmah International School, the opportunity is here.
They re currently recruiting

You must be a graduate, with teaching experience in any of the subjects

Social studies, geography, mathematics, Home Economics, biz studies, biology,

Send me an email so I can guide u
sir i sent nairaland mail notification i will appreciate your response sir. thank you
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by uobimba(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is there a mail to forward resume?
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by kingsleypower1: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Everything about that School is unique and Superb. Even their recruitment aptitute test on Saturday was very superb and tactical. In fact, it was of international standard. Anybody working in that school as a staff deserves respect joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered / Difference Between OND And ND / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.