Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign (27594 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
this why we need criminal convictions and ban from public office and participation in politics for the nations looters not "return the money and go".
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by sexychocho(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Kk
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
He started already. He has many adverts running now on all his media outlets.
onatisi:
But there is nothing in these pictures to show any campaign or any political meeting,not even any pdp logo or am I missing something
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
priceaction:
He stated already. He has many adverts running now on all his media outlets.
sad to say this, but pdp is a Politically Dead Party. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Compliant(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
JuanDeDios:
He's eminently qualified. How many billions did they say he got again? If you're clean and decent, PDP won't consider you. His only challenge will be if Dasuki or Patience Jonathan or Orubebe or Buratai decides to run for the job.
ABEG PARK WELL BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT OF WEED SMOKING

WHO BROUGHT SHERRIFF ?

THIS MAN IS THE WRONG CHOICE FOR SURE

BODE OLE IS ALSO A WRONG CHOICE

THE SERIAL KILLER IS ALSO A BAD CHOICE

ABED PDP DONT HAVE CREDIBLE CANDIDATE AGAIN?

NA WA O
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by ebby9z(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chai! PDP that is expected to rebrand itself in order to be a strong opposition to the inept APC is there celebrating looters and criminals.

[b]Our political class needs total annihilation[b]
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by JuanDeDios: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Compliant:

ABEG PARK WELL BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT OF WEED SMOKING

WHO BROUGHT SHERRIFF ?

THIS MAN IS THE WRONG CHOICE FOR SURE

BODE OLE IS ALSO A WRONG CHOICE

THE SERIAL KILLER IS ALSO A BAD CHOICE

ABED PDP DONT HAVE CREDIBLE CANDIDATE AGAIN?

NA WA O
Your post makes no sense. Just saying. And you ought to be arrested for using PDP and credible in a sentence.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by fakati(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
No sign of campaign all I see is Raymond Dokpesi in the palace of Okumagbe of Weppa Wanno.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by bakila: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:
Is the female version of you separate and distinct from the male version?
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dokpesi should be banned from all kinds of political appointment or election.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by president3h: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Firefire:
Criminal, when will you return our IPO money invested in your failed business (DAAR Communication Plc)?

Thief! angry
. Hmmmm I heard some one saying 'our money'' please how much is this ur money ? Which business did u do with Dokpesi and how much have ur cocnut head contributed to nigerian economy ? Ode
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by ogkrakkid(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I laff. If you know the pit being dug for you and the BOT fools, you will flee this country ben Johnson style.
Hmmmn..sharp grl..ur brain ehh..getting d national cake is where u dine wit evil men who wil systematically switch ur long spoon to a shot one in ur own very eyez...lol.ahh nija my country.I wish him luck.BT if I were him I wil take to ur advice.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by justjify(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2016
angry Haba Oga DAAR

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by lonelydora: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2016
babdap:
Pay your staff their salaries, enjoy ur freedom while it lasts EFCC is still coming for you.

U dey mind am. Its like the little money he has is shaking his brain. He's owing workers 8 months salary, and wants to use it for politics
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by amtaken(f): 2:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Goodluck to you sir.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by poiu77: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2016
grin

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by onatisi(m): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2016
fakati:
No sign of campaign all I see is Raymond Dokpesi in the palace of Okumagbe of Weppa Wanno.
I wonder oo,
How does this picture show any campaign
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Sweetlemon(f): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Firefire:

Another task for you, check my post history and show me where I have ever typed those names you mentioned. (Excluding Jimi during the campaign).

Get this fact right, anyone who take pleasure in robing Nigerians of their right remains my enemy, irrespective of their party.

I stand with the masses without respect for any political party.

May all looters of our common wealth never find peace in this life and in the life to come, everlasting. angry

God bless Nigeria.

You're one of the very very very few GEJites I respect.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Dokpesi is eminently qualified

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Firefire(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2016
onatisi:

smiley
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2016
bakila:

Is the female version of you separate and distinct from the male version?
yes,but that depends on the angle u view me
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Firefire(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2016
president3h:
. Hmmmm I heard some one saying 'our money'' please how much is this ur money ? Which business did u do with Dokpesi and how much have ur cocnut head contributed to nigerian economy ? Ode

Use your original handle to discuss with me. Thanks.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol. She bi na your party...... grin
onatisi:
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by KingRex1(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2016
He'd better just stick to telecasting.. No wonder he tried tarnishing Tinubu's image
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by onatisi(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
priceaction:
Lol. She bi na your party...... grin

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by phemmie06(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Dead on arrival project. He want to scam the entire PDP
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by alheriTOJ(f): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
This individual is void of conscience/empathy. Owing his staff salary for a year yet staff can apply for salary advance! He should be in Kuje already
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Pavarottii(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
With these characters PDP is throwing up, who in APC needs to campaign in 2019?? cheesy
Even buhari is not a character, talk less of Oyegun.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by bigbigger8(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
A thief seeking to rule over a gang of thieves. PDP is truly dead!!
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by crown247(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
FIRST AND FOREMOST, HE SHOULD RETURN HIS LOOT, abi he want to loot PDP in other to return his former loot?
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by bakila: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
onatisi:
yes,but that depends on the angle u view me
Which is male and where female.
Re: Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign by Deone4one: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
What a pity... Nigeria on the path of lack of a good leadership

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / DSS Quizzes Sheikh Auwal Shariff For Criticizing Tinubu Over Hardship / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.