Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (61018 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by sunnyside16(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Great man, Nigerians now understand better. God keep you for us.

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by decasey(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad
may GOD punish ur entire family, r u d owner of d oil?, U n ur entire can never achieve wat dis man have achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yomz1e(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
The fact is I don't know how grounded you are in spiritual matters so no need to carry on this chat, but if you are inquisitive enough, search google it's easy , free and simple to ask how many types of bible are there in existence ...not all sickness are from God, some are self induced and others so that we can recognise his perfect will for us... Hope this settles the matter, and if not.... See your pastor in church

berrystunn:

Which of the Bible are you talking about?
So I will understand the problem you have with people that think along side with you... Or refuses to think along side with you...
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by 9inches(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May Thunder fire my father and his wife sad
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife.

make thunder scatter that thing you call mouth,may god punish your head,make your lips bend and never straight,your papa left leg,you suppose be a mis_carriage pikin idiot, e no go better for you until this buhari tenure over, make buhari bulala your entire family with hunger till his tenure end so that you go get sense small.look at you,nmaw.(masquerade) born throw way

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by bigtt76(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
He could not even iron his jumper grin
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by berrystunn(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomz1e:
The fact is I don't know how grounded you are in spiritual matters so no need to carry on this chat, but if you are inquisitive enough, search google it's easy , free and simple to ask how many types of bible are there in existence ...not all sickness are from God, some are self induced and others so that we can recognise his perfect will for us... Hope this settles the matter, and if not.... See your pastor in church

It's borrowed some unless white men came with that religion many yrs ago... With some version of the Bible from King James. Or you need the Holy Spirit to understand the meaning of version, Please go and read about that Man call king James... You will understand why some pages of the Bible was removed,

Since you believe God created some sickness..
You quoted some vs on how illnesses was used.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Ymodulus: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
kreate:

@ymodulus thought you were a Buhari diehard fan?
My account was hacked.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
decasey:
may GOD punish ur entire family, r u d owner of d oil?, U n ur entire can never achieve wat dis man have achieve.
The oil belongs to the Federal republic of Nigeria. All revenues so accrued are paid into the federation account to the benefit of all Nigerians. Please Encourage your friends to blow up more pipelines, the rest of the cash will be shared between the rest of us
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

May God bless you and your family too.

I'm not always comfortable with those unprintable names GEJ is been called when PMB is not better, not even his match.

And not that GEJ was perfect, in fact, I didn't vote for him in the last election, I thought PMB was going to be better, now that we have seen the truth, we should say it, I was among those who made mistake of voting for PMB.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, I've just said/typed the truth and I'm free.
We dont need your inconsequential 5% vote. Save it for the ab00ki PDP northern candidate
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by heinrichy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad

Our oil or ur cow...last time I checked there is no oil in the North

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yomz1e(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whether KJV or NJKV, the fact is there. No need to carry on this issue. Believe what you want to believe. it's 10.20pm and I am tired. By the way, King James didn't take any verses out of the bible... History shows it was the Roman Catholic that restricted some prints. Again look on YouTube if you have enough data to do thorough research. Goodnight mate !!! To help you save data start with this ..http://www.rense.com/general66/hide.htm

berrystunn:

It's borrowed some unless white men came with that religion many yrs ago... With some version of the Bible from King James. Or you need the Holy Spirit to understand the meaning of version, Please go and read about that Man call king James... You will understand why some pages of the Bible was removed,

Since you believe God created some sickness..
You quoted some vs on how illnesses was used.

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by computerboy: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ymodulus:

My account was hacked.
grin

cheesy cheesy

Buhari should bring back our corruption. At least the poor were feeding well then

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by tundexijim(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The only true brave leader i know. You and Ironsi were blessings from the Gods. Azikwe tried sha. Greet our doctors in the US. And do not hesistate to tell the Yoruba ones among them that their brothers and sisters back home have killed Nigeria.

E be like say na Yoruba u dey always see for ur dream this days..
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by tundexijim(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

However, to be honest, GEJ is a good man with good heart, he's humility personified, he had regard for rule of law and simple to a fault.

For those cursing and hating him, calling him all sorts of degrading names, unprintable names, if we're to compare side by side, can your Messiah in the person of GMB ever do what GEJ did in the last election? Can he ever put the citizens above his ambitions? I doubt it.

If you can call GEJ such unprintable names, what do we now call PMB who has taken overdose of nepotism, favouritism, insensitivity and all sorts that he is showing.

The truth is that all our leaders, past and present, old and young are corrupt and visions-less, but one is still preferable to the other.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB.

Pencil up!

See this one.. Maybe on NL or among Igbos..
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by wealth123: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Those voting likes here needs prayer, they are as clueless as their mentor. How can a sane human being prefer GEJ to PMB - Mr stealing is not corruption. Under him, all our oil monies went into the account of his cronies and they still prefer him. The summary is They prefer stealing and impunity.
greatgod2012:
We can even judge it with a poll.

If you prefer GEJ, click like.
If you prefer PMB, click share.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
C UR MOUTH LIKE OIL. WIC OUR MONEY. DO U AV OIL AT UR BACKYARD? ABEG DRINK PALM OIL AND RECEIVE SENSE. NKITA

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by jojothaiv(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
In M.I voice...
Goodluck to Goodluck, since you left, it's been real sir....

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by jojothaiv(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
wealth123:
Those voting likes here needs prayer, they are as clueless as their mentor. How can a sane human being prefer GEJ to PMB - Mr stealing is not corruption. Under him, all our oil monies went into the account of his cronies and they still prefer him. The summary is They prefer stealing and impunity.
Hate GEJ, love PMB..

That will not fix the mess the country is in at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by computerboy: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The only true brave leader i know. You and Ironsi were blessings from the Gods. Azikwe tried sha. Greet our doctors in the US. And do not hesistate to tell the Yoruba ones among them that their brothers and sisters back home have killed Nigeria.

You should deactivate that moniker
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Austino50: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
The most foolish, clueless and weak president south south and Nigeria at large has ever produced. Shehu Shagari falls in same category too and coincidentally Buhari took office from both of them.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by computerboy: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
wealth123:

Which one is "our oil"

Do you own even a litre of oil in your backyard? You all should better think outside the box instead of long throating_ the oil in another man's region

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Jonjerrie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
this fat boi just de like balloon i just hope say em papa money go don finish sha
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Codes151(m): 1:49am On Jul 25, 2016
along4dem:

Is oil in ur village? how did it become our oil? You and ur president is sick. the otha day, ur president said who so ever that ate our yam will return it... How much yam they giv nigeria? who won eat yam wey em get oil for him backyard. The last time i checked, nt everyone eats yam... everyone has an impact of oil
I wonder! He really exaggerated the " our oil" mtchewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Codes151(m): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2016
A great man! So many people envy and so many will die on ur head. Already ur enemies are drying up! They blamed u n today blames are shifting, people are confused. He God has Bless, no one can touch!

You brought the cashless policy into govt! They tot they can be wise stealing traditionally, but today the policy is still in practice, making it easy for EFCC to track it all. Only God knows what u had planned for your second term! And we may never experience such benefit from a Legend, A HERO

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by lebete3000: 2:09am On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
This man and his funny look though.

After he was voted out based on his funny looks what has d one with d great looks done?

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Vatsyayana: 2:18am On Jul 25, 2016
He's a loser! He's on the wrong side of hitory...so don't even talk about achievement because everything he ever achived was rigged or ill gotten!

savio93:

You would never achieve half of what he achieved. Stupid zombies spewing trash
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatjoshy(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2016
greatgod2012:

May God bless you and your family too.

I'm not always comfortable with those unprintable names GEJ is been called when PMB is not better, not even his match.

And not that GEJ was perfect, in fact, I didn't vote for him in the last election, I thought PMB was going to be better, now that we have seen the truth, we should say it, I was among those who made mistake of voting for PMB.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, I've just said/typed the truth and I'm free.
from the begining i knew that PMB would fail but i never imagined that he will fail dis bad, i didn't vote for PMB at all cos i know how clueless the man would be immediately he enters aso rock.
I dnt talk politics dis much but just decided to stop by nd say dis.......
Those still insulting GEJ are just zombies........

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by helpishere(m): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2016
We will soak the people (Southerners, Northern Christians) with the blood of baboons... It happened in 2011 where they killed thousands of people because the serial loser lost again.
We will run a parallel government if we lose... Treason along with the blood of the people to be mingled with baboons...
We will make the country ungovernable.... And Boko Haram came into force and as soon as they took over power, the haramites disappeared and all we now read about the war is that army kills 5 haramites, no longer 100.
1.9m voters voted for Buhari in Kano and this state is the hotbed of Islamic wahala....
And the good man in power stated in 2011 and in 2015.... My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and he confirmed it by ceding power to the man that threatened violence to take over power.
Do you know how many Yorubas, Ibos and the other Southern tribes and Northern minorities that would have died on March 29/30 2015? Because they find themselves living at the wrong place called Northern Nigeria?
For Nigeria's peace, GEJ had to make a big sacrifice... letting go the power entrusted to him in order to save lives and the violent takers of power and their foot soldiers are crying now... those who had bountiful harvest of yams donated the yams to the campaign of Buhari. This year, poor harvest, no more fertilizer, even the light to charge their free phones is no longer available, the ebola tomatoes has destroyed all the tomatoes, and the 1.9m voters in Kano are angry that they have been scammed and all right thinking Nigerians refused to wonder if the Ibos, Yorubas and Edos all voted for the APC in Kano and the first casualty was the INEC resident commissioner that was roasted by a strange fire. God is in control, what happened in 1984 is repeating itself. Essential commodities is out of reach, dollar in November 1983 was sold in the bank for N420 to buy 500 usd but when the violent one took over, it went up to the extent that we could not meet our obligations, so they cancelled the metroline to save money, trade by barter etc.... GEJ, well done for saving the lives of 50 million Nigerians whose blood would have been mingled with baboons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.