Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Is This Unsafe Rubish? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is This Unsafe Rubish? (1394 Views)

7 Extremely Unsafe Cars You Should Avoid Like A Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
It seems to be becoming more popular by the day, hope the govt will start arresting them soon angry

1 Like

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by 9icetoo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
this stuff should be banned. if any of them loses control, an oncoming vehicle may be unable to take evasive action and run them over.
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by colossus2: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Students
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by Conner44: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
was it not last week that we saw a picture of one that danfo nearly finished on FP ?
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by Kashif(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
As odd as it may sound, I admire them! Have let them ride with my car on two occasions cheesy

If I was younger, there is no way I would have missed that! Ride on, as long as you have the safety gears on.

Not in the dark though.
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by colossus2: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kashif:
As odd as it may sound, I admire them! Have let them ride with my car on two occasions cheesy

If I was younger, there is no way I would have missed that! Ride on, as long as you have the safety gears on.

Not in the dark though.
I admire them.
It's risky, why do it on a highway where a vehicle might knock you down.
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by kingreign(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
It seems to be becoming more popular by the day, hope the govt will start arresting them soon angry

Very soon thieves and car snatchers may start using such idiotic ideas to hang onto cars they wish to steal, follow these cars to secluded spots and then carry out their evilstunts.
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by oluwanoni: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
I believe there are better ways to engage in this sport, we have school grounds, open spaces etc
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Its so annoying, I almost knocked down one of such guys in Delta state.
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gazzuzz - Hold your peace! That was exactly how 1 of them was holding hands onto a fast moving Danfo from Ajah heading to Lekki when Danfo slammed him on the highway leaving him with severe injuries and a broken right leg.

This is what happens when Parents fail to inculcate relevant values into their children.

If I see any member of my family skating on the street, not to talk of holding onto moving vehicles, Yaasin - I can kill him.

Must you copy everything you watch on TV about Amerika?

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's called assisted suicide!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by diportivo: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

This is what happens when Parents fail to inculcate relevant values into their children.

I swear, dis bros don vex o

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by blackfm: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
I actually LOOOOVE this but I can't skate to save my life, not yet anyway. I don't subscribe to doing it on major road though, that's dangerous but again where is the fun if there's no danger undecided I just respect myself and go to a skating rink at funderland mall ajah. Y'all should try it, you get to rent a pair of roller skates and skate indoors with AC and music and good tutors (just like in the movies) grin
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by kingreign(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
blackfm:
I actually LOOOOVE this but I can't skate to save my life, not yet anyway. I don't subscribe to doing it on major road though, that's dangerous but again where is the fun if there's no danger undecided I just respect myself and go to a skating rink at funderland mall ajah. Y'all should try it, you get to rent a pair of roller skates and skate indoors with AC and music and good tutors (just like in the movies) grin
The way this rubbish dey go, very soon one imbeçile go skate and enter under truck tyres and be crushed to death over his/her useless youthful exuberance.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by timifakay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
When the value of a thing is not known (in this case life) abuse is inevitable.
Nigerians and overdo are like...

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by nurey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
I remembered my youth days when my brother bought a real skate board, fixed it and we rode it at home.

We had a passage with one side wall and the other side door to a room, so on this faithful day, I was home with three of my sisters with nothing to do, we decided to get the show on the road, I was more of a girl during my child hood days so it was easy to be cajoled and also take responsibility for anything we damaged during our dirty in house stunts.

Sometimes after getting bored with teaching the ladies and they still not gigging the adventure, I decided to pull a one time stunt to steal the show. So I rode from wall to door, from door to wall, making a second time I decided to go faster the 3rd time, I lost my balance, stepped on the extreme end of the board, fell backwards and slammed on concrete while the idiotic board went flying, missed one of my sisters and ended up forcing it's way through the door, I was done for.
I had only two options, run away or face the consequences. I received a very good beating from my elder brother but my mother beat my brother blue black and used "olumo rock" to end the reign of the skate board, she claimed he brought home something that almost killed her Prince. Lol, I didn't learn my lesson from the skate board cause I know I also learned how to ride a bike in that same in house passage, that's a story for another day
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
nurey:
I remembered my youth days when my brother bought a real skate board, fixed it and we rode it at home.

We had a passage with one side wall and the other side door to a room, so on this faithful day, I was home with three of my sisters with nothing to do, we decided to get the show on the road, I was more of a girl during my child hood days so it was easy to be cajoled and also take responsibility for anything we damaged during our dirty in house stunts.

Sometimes after getting bored with teaching the ladies and they still not gigging the adventure, I decided to pull a one time stunt to steal the show. So I rode from wall to door, from door to wall, making a second time I decided to go faster the 3rd time, I lost my balance, stepped on the extreme end of the board, fell backwards and slammed on concrete while the idiotic board went flying, missed one of my sisters and ended up forcing it's way through the door, I was done for.
I had only two options, run away or face the consequences. I received a very good beating from my elder brother but my mother beat my brother blue black and used "olumo rock" to end the reign of the skate board, she claimed he brought home something that almost killed her Prince. Lol, I didn't learn my lesson from the skate board cause I know I also learned how to ride a bike in that same in house passage, that's a story for another day

Hope say no be dat passage you learn to drive? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by lonelydora: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2016
This rubbish is becoming too much in Port Harcourt too
Re: What Is This Unsafe Rubish? by nurey(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Hope say no be dat passage you learn to drive? grin

I would have because the road for that passage is smoother than most roads in lagos grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What I Spotted On The Road Last Night "Lol" (PHOTO) / Why Is It That Most Golf Cars Are Not Factory Fitted Ac ? / Toyota Camry (muscle) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.