Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (101971 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4014163_137436371242470022432349902011179n_jpeg26b092c208321a97e4f22fd3d64f9ac3

The actress caption it with this :Off to worship&praise our maker in his house#trainride#diehardfanofGod

source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BIQPc-ljzdl/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is too much , See shocking criticism she received here.. http://newswirenaija..my/2016/07/actress-oge-okoye-flaunt-massive.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by emorse(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Many will come here to criticise her o. Trying to hide the fact that they actually came to see the "bobbis".

Her " coke and fanta" fingers though. cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
emorse:
Many will come here to criticise her o. Trying to hide the fact that they actually came to see the "bobbis".

Her " coke and fanta" fingers though. cheesy
Same thing you came for cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hey beautiful! How art thou?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
emorse:

Na KJV you use for church today abi?

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Just trying to keep the Sabbath day holy. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by emorse(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Just trying to keep the Sabbath day holy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
What if she has a blazer on d side waiting to used after the Selfie.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Flashh: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
The devils incarnate. Going to church to seduce the man of God. Only if they pays attention to her whorish dressing.

8 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
We love it
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by horlareey(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
emorse:

who told you she iz beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
I'm a fan of her but truth be told this is extremely inappropriate for church haba!

If it's party fine
Beach fine
Movie shoot fine

But not church. We should at least learn to respect ourselves in our dressing. Hiaann

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Watch the "come as you are" and the "who are you to judge" crew come to her rescue.

28 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by freemanbubble: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
ok
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Rilwon: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
See as i just dey swallow my saliva grin hehe

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=15pt]Skibo, Wait, Are you kidding me?? undecided undecided

[/size]
She still wrote #Die hard fan of God

Did someone step on her brain?? undecided

19 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Watch the "come as you are", " Its the heart that matter" and the "who are you to judge" crew come to her rescue like American fire fighters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Stegomiah: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
GOD IS NOT AN AUTHOR OF CONFUSION

I BLAME THE PASTORS THAT PERMITS INDECENCY IN THE CHURCH

INSTEAD OF PREACHING THE TRUTH, THEY ARE AFTER MONEY

AND SHE IS A MOTHER AND ROLE MODEL TO SOME,

END TIME YEYEBRITIES!

DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
All these jobless fans sef undecided
Is it by force to follow a celebrity??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by kidman96(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
that is what happen when pastor say, dress as you want and come, God wants your heart, not what you are wearing

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
That was how the choir mistress distracted me with her yellow breasts during last week impartation service in church...

I had to fall down flat with my face to the ground as my protruding dick almost brought me shame as i was left with no choice than to fall down

Everyone taught i had fallen down under the spirit sad

14 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Newtons law of Olosho

Olosho will always be an Olosho anyday, anytime, and can transform from local Olosho to Executive Olosho but will always remain an Olosho

In other News, "Your mates are getting married. you are there claiming all men are players. My sister, Relax!, You will marry a referee." - Robert Mugabe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
I tire ooo!!but y she do dis kind tin na?
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
That is why most of these celebrities don't like getting married early. They know that a wicked baby will nonprofessionally suck them handsdown, devalue the boobs and place the sacks at extempo grin

6 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Christ Embassy members! Chai ! Smh! cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wetin concern pastor, afterall he will feed his eyes with good boobs and also collect her tithe and offering.... More money re in the the church.
Abey next topic joooor..................

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by arthur1000(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
her breast is hanging out lik group of frnds

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by prewtyjulie(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dis kain tin wil make sum guys leave church less holier dan dey came

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
The church is becoming worldly and the world is becoming churchly.

I miss old time Orthodox Reverends. They won't even allow her step foot into the church.

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
End time ladies.

Satan is very accepting of people going to church provided they do not experience Christ personally there. He understands the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.