Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 3 (324 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 3 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
EPS 3
The board members were already waiting for the couples to begin the meeting.
Henry and Jane bursted in,
'Sir you are 15minutes late' says one of the security officers ..'
I know , I know' henry replied in a hurry. As henry opens the door leading to the main room where the meeting was holding all the board members stared at him. Henry notice the dissapoitment looks on their faces
' I know I know I'm late and I apologize, please find it in your humble hearts to forgive my wife and i, he said smiling ...

The boards keep staring at him ...
Well, henry about the meeting, is postponed..
One of the board directors said..
Why, why is it postpone is it because am late or what ? .come on I have already apologize for that.
'Not at all we are happy to inform you about the new joining partner' Miss Ellen..

''You look just like Richard'..... Miss Ellen added .. . Richard ?? Henry wondered . '' Nah his's just my favourite actor " Ellen explained . . well, Welcome henry, we may as well discus business.
I'm all hears, henry replied ...
'Richard hmm to keep things short, my enterprise would like to team up with yours.
"miss am Henry not Richard.. So that's just it? Henry asked
"do I really have to repeat my self " Ellen asked the board members ...
Henry we have already discus this of cause you were late, the chief director added
'How can you discus business in my absence with out my acknowledgement' Henry yelled.
' honey calm down, Jane whispered..
Henry sighed as he start to feel uncomfortable.
Can we talk out side '' the chief director said. As he notice henry sudden change. Henry and the chief Dir went out of the room..
'What the hell are you guys thinking , she might be a fraud ..
'She's no fraud . she's a multi million business woman that base in UK and she returning today, If we can get to sigh deals with her .I swear our company won't regret it, the chief dir tries to convince henry. 6million ! what she's asking is to much, Henry said..
Man you have to make sacrifice to get to the next level chief dir replied. Henry breath in and out calming himself down, okay but what if this doesn't work out, our company could go bankrupt, my company could go bankrupt, But since the board had agreed on it let's go for it ..
Yeah man that what am talking about ...
Henry company sighed the deal with Ellen .. Took some pictures together and champagne tossing to Successful business.
Henry pressed the door bell ' ding dong 'its rings there was no response, he didn't give up but press it the second time still no response. He opened the door with his spare key , the lights were out, the room was quite as a grave yard . He wondered were the kids could have gone to ..Jane on the other hand checks most of the room down stairs but there was no trace of the kids.
Zack !!! Linda !!! Marry !!! Were are you .. Ellen!! .. She called out as she approaches the staircase slowly ..
Surprise !!!!!!! The kids shouted, as they jump out from thier hiding
don't you kids ever try that again you scare the ghost out of me . Jane screamed .. Mummy, mummy we won't, you guys got scared right? .
yes ,yes henry said in a less concerned manner.
Where's Ellen Jane asked ...
Am here ma'am ..
Nanny Ellen , we love her mummy we do. Linda said hugging Ellen,
Seems you make the kids happy they love you....
. Ellen turned on the TV ..' Breaking news ... ' There had been a private jet crash of one business woman base in UK by name miss Ellen, who has just took off from Nigeria heading back to UK.' resource said the plane felled due to damage of the left engine , This is Ellen reporting live from CNM stay tune for more details..
'Wait, wait did she just said Ellen ..
'No Jane replied.
Henry start sweating profusely ' what do you mean by no .my money, my money no no this can't be, tears run down his check. My money no no no no that must be a fake news, 6mill no no .. He walked up and down the room restlessly, his children stared at him .. Daddy whats happening to you is everything all right , ' don't tell me that nothing has been alright , everything is getting worse each second ' henry shouted at Linda, henry collapsed His wife called mark the chief dir and their private doctor ..

(1) (Reply)

Barcode Issue At USA Embassey / Military Takes Over "Kaiama" Over N'delta Republic Threat. / I Dont Know What To Believe Again In This Present Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.