Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Sermons And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sermons And Sex (659 Views)

How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her / My Best Food / Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sermons And Sex by SunehriLasgidi(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
If you are compelled to go to church for whatever reason, if you find the sermons boring or annoying, you can liken the feeling you get from going the church or mosque to a woman who is having sex with a man she doesn’t feel anything for.

For me, I feel like I am with a man I don’t like. I lie there on my back watching the three white, wide blades of the fan chasing themselves in a futile attempt to catch up with themselves. Willingly, I allow myself to be distracted by them.
Re: Sermons And Sex by SunehriLasgidi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
My thoughts stray and I think of whom I’d rather be with . I’m reminded of everything soft like velvet, silk, and satin.

As if he sees my thoughts, he chases them and catches them the moment he grunts in my ear. Quickly, I am aware that he is there. Guilt makes me gasp.

My hands rove the expanse of his back. He thinks this is a cue to roughly ram his length into me. The pain, which spreads through my system, makes me moan.

God! He makes a guttural sound. Against my wish, like I am a puppet, my fingertips caress his head thereby eliciting another grunt from him.

I am disgusted.
Re: Sermons And Sex by froshhomie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Sermons And Sex by SunehriLasgidi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Almost with a vengeance, his sweaty body grinds against mine. At this point, I ask myself what in perdition I’m doing here.

I fake a moan.

I sigh.

Another moan.

He mutters something gibberish about how good he’s fucking me.

I fake another moan.

He grunts.

Indignantly, I roll my eyes to Jupiter and back, then, I widen my hips to accommodate him. I need to get this over and done with lest I do something irrational.

I sigh and whimper and claw at his back.

More on: http://www.thefemmemedia.com/editorial/boring-sex-insipid-sermons/
Re: Sermons And Sex by sainty2k3(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2016
no matter what ,he has done what he needs to do. Na u sabi the rest

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Confuse! Needs Urgent Advice. / See What Some Babes Do Before Their Proposals Just To Keep Up Appearances / 15 Sexy Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.