Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (25075 Views)

Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by saintdennis(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
This is what ize iyamu will turn edo state into lol
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Fact007(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
babadee1:
Rice don tire dem. Na the turn of yams now.
Na the turn of yams now next is gala with pure water
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by opylas(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2016
rimzo:

Deep inside you, you think your state governor that always speak grammar inside TV and drive inside a well tinted jeep without caring for your state citizens is far better than a Governor that care for the grassroot people.

If you can be bold to tell us the state you come from. We will all know that your state governor is owning salaries in your state and you still point finger at a Governor that feel the pains of his people.

Like him or hate him. Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose will still be love by people of Ekiti people.

What pains does he feel, please?
Are you from Ekiti? Are you resident in it?? You don't come on here and say Fayose feels the pains of the people of Ekiti; you just don't!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by plentykola(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Category1:
[size=14pt]before I was against fayose and for bubu, but now I'm for fayose and against bubu...since APC is all about lies and propaganda, why won't I support a man that's still doing something for the people?

God bless u joor, carry go and keep giving that dullard headache till he runs away from office
[/size]
I can see ur brain and life need formating what his he doing for d people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Tayo2014: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
These politicians are really taking advantage of the poverty of their people. So it's one tuber per person that the whole governor is personally distributing?
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
olodorabata oju eja lo mo je..oni mo iwe mo slate lo mo lo..koshi danu oje.
paschal47:
yams without oil and salt?

kwashiorkor stricken state
of

#who ate our yams? buhari must hear this.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Eddisboi(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Dis Ekiti people are so damn daft....Collecting #150 yam from someone who stole billions of Naira from dem.......Oga oooooo.....
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Zdoh(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
When we Ekiti people comes out of stomach infrastructure?
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Mackson01: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Ekiti people are this dump? A tuber of yam sold for #150? These people are foolish. They are suppose to stone fayose with those tubers .
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by opylas(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
naijababe:

Of course, Stockholm syndrome is a thing now.
Hahaha
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by mokane28: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
This picture is not fine like zuma's own, the man looks dull, zuma's is the best
gen2briz:
Ekiti and food
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by victme1(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Ekiti people! se ebin payin ni, se efe je isu kan fun odun kan ni, are you guys that hopeless, wretched, worthless? even the birds of the air, they do not farm nor the fish in the River, se oju oti yin ni! somebody is lounging with your commonwealth and giving you yam, beans, rice, is it for you to plant, sioooooor i am ashamed for you. Do people read/become learned to become idiots/beggars soon you will be eating from the remains/leftover of the food from your governors’ table that are thrown in the dustbin? Mr. Governor, Oju Oluwa n wo e!
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Koncept(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
This is dividend of democracy?
So sad!
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by victme1(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
opylas:

Are you from Ekiti? Are you resident in it?? You don't come on here and say Fayose feels the pains of the people of Ekiti; you just don't!

These Ekiti guys have been brainwashed with poverty. If that is your view, you people should request tht your state be give IDPs status!
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by chikany: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
I pity Ekiti people... after stealing them dry, he walks up to them with just one tuber of yam, with nothing to cook it with. Shame on stomach infrastructure_Fayose's style.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by comeandmarry: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Create jobs,wtf is wrong with this biased fayose.
Wtf is this.

Imagine the rubbish.
Efcc need to silence this man.

Thief.

Dumb indegines of ekiti,take pride in act of shame.
Can you imagine.
Dis govt is a misplaced priority type.

When the food finish, how much be 1tubber sef.do you now mean to say that ekiti has finally become an IDP camp where dia leader shares already cursed food.
Even tb Joshua dey distribute free rice.garri,soaps, as many as 5 full lorry filled with diff provisions free and dis omo ale dey pose dey use 1stone take pluck millions of lost souls.fayose finally got the body,the mind and soul or his dumb ass ekiti ppl.
Dumb state of residence
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by tatucci: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
This man is just a big waster of time and show body.. time u go use dey do better thing naim u stand for road dey giv one tuber of yam each to people.. how many pipu u wan give? how many days dem go eat am?

Anytime u get serious issue u go jst run comout bgin share rice and yam dey use deceive people...

And some gullible people we see dis as performance... such a pity
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by DonCortino: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
eitsei:
for your mind.. You are making sense abi? I don't think you listen to or read news, if you do you would have known what Ambode is doing with the way Ekiti is going now they can never match Lagos in many years to come
U dint get my point! But I wont stress myself explaining. Zombies dont have brains anyway, so no point.

Oya go ahead, roam around aimlessly. grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by opylas(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
victme1:

These Ekiti guys have been brainwashed with poverty. If that is your view, you people should request tht your state be give IDPs status!

LOL... Bro, I'm not an Ekiti indigene. You waltzed into conclusion like you coined the word. Now, waltz back out
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
What people don't know is that Fayose cannot think rationally for now.
His bank accounts frozen.
Juicy houses confiscated.
I don't expect any meaningful development in Ekiti for now. Fayose is not stable enough to think of projects that could move the state forward. So stay tuned to his show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by sharpman1(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
This same Ekiti State, where i had my NYSC in 2004....that students and locals usually give me yams from their farm regularly.

Fayose has turned them to yam collectors.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by EllaNkay: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
@demolinka, my point exactly. Giving handouts.... how is that supposed to help them? let your voce win an iphone6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate. HURRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by gen2briz(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
mokane28:
This picture is not fine like zuma's own, the man looks dull, zuma's is the best

That's the picture of son of the soil Engr. Segun Oni
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by TheAlchemist: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
EFCC: Fayose, explain what you did with the Bail Out Fund?
Fayose: I distributed 100 trucks load of NAFDAC certified Yams!
EFCC: The bailout fund was meant to pay salaries.
Fayose: I am operating trade by Bater economy, Yams in lieu of Salaries, nothing spoil!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Truly1: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
gen2briz:

That's the picture of son of the soil Engr. Segun Oni
Oh yes! Engr Segun Oni is a better man any time any day.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by CXLVII: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Kolexy!

Come and see ooooo........

Fayose is no longer planting trees oooo. He is into Yam distribution now

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by rimzo(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2016
opylas:

Get the fact right... Nigeria economy nowadays is nothing to write about. Nigerian are really hungry. Let us compare Ekiti to a small state like her e.g Osun. Is not a news that the revenue of the two states is not enough for capital development but still the government of Ekiti still ensure her citizens eat something. A tuber of yam or bag of rice can go a long way in some people life. You and your family might not need it but remember someone is out there that did not have anything inside his/her stomach last night and did not know what to eat today again. We need to care for the poor!

Am not from Ekiti but you need to come and see the level of poverty in Oyo state. No salary and no stomach infrastructure (SI) for the poor. Children are on the street looking for what to eat on a daily basis. Can you compare that to Ekiti where the government still care for the poor by putting in place SI for the poor.

Have you ever been chance to visit any state house? If you know amount of food they waste inside there and yet their poor citizens are hungry out there.
The most important thing about government is TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AT ALL LEVEL (Rich or Poor). This is why I like.... Sorry Love Fayose lead government in Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by bigiyaro(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
I hope all dis people dat will prepare and eat the porridge from dis, will not lament after realizing that they have sold dia birth right, human rights and dia right hand to the Yam giver.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Instead of paying salaries or creating new jobs, photo opportunities will suffice.

Please pray Ekiti residence would be soon freed from the bondage of their criminal Governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by farihafaheemah(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
stephenduru:
This Ayodele Fayose of a man! A traditional ruler gave these tubers of yam to the governor today and he opted to take the yams to the people of Irona area of Ado Ekiti.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-shares-yam-given-to-him-by.html
This is disgusting honestly, Ekiti people are known for intellects and home of scholars where do they get it wrong. Does a tuber of yam solve problem. But why? Create enabling environment for your people Fayose. Will you come back tomorrow to distribute another round of yam for them. Ekiti people should Pls stop insulting their personalities.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by ba7man(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Fayose has a small brain but big mouth. undecided
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Akaujaa(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Imagine one tuber of yam for a family of 5, no kerosene, palm oil, pepper, onions etc to eat d yam with. Oga Fayose, u dey try sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.