Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public (67348 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
engrOBku4:
wetin dey worry dis one
Why?
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
No problem wit dat. Cnt deny d boy food becos of public and camera.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Deen77: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
onifader10:
Seeing this Dino come to mind.

Dinosaur or Dino?
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by eminent007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Firmjudge:
Mothers, the priceless of all gift on Gods green earth.

Wrong. The Earth is more blue than green.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Scream:
Maybe she is addressing women on breastfeeding...if not, she goofed!

The men there own their first service to their wives, can they make love there? After all, love making by couple is very good.

I'm outta hia!
will your wife be malnourished if you don't service her. apples and oranges mate
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by famzynet: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This is wrong. Wrong on all fronts. She could have excused herself to breastfeed.

Most members of that Legislature are mothers and fathers and would understand that her first responsibility is to that child before country.
I agree with you. There is nothing to be emulated from this. It is a shameful act to breastfeed in such a situation. She should also make love to her husband openly to prove that couples should often consolidate their relationship with sex. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Firmjudge(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
eminent007:

Wrong. The Earth is more blue than green.

Thanks just confirmed your assertion you are correct.

BTW
Gods green earth is often included in sentences just to add emphasis to a statement.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Teechawa: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
Are you dumb sir?

Is this worthy of emulation?

Very very worthy of emulation.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by eminent007(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Firmjudge:

BTW
Gods green earth is often included in sentences just to add emphasis to a statement.

I know that too.

Have used it myself on countless occasions. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
All the women in ours have all experienced Menopause. When they won't allow young and vibrant minds like us dictate our future.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by sirliu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
There's no need to sexualise breastfeeding. It's natural. Let her feed her baby if it's hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by samhay: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
This should not be a news at all.

Playing her role well.
Doing her job and at the same time being a responsible mother

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by samhay: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
famzynet:

I agree with you. There is nothing to be emulated from this. It is a shameful act to breastfeed in such a situation. She should also make love to her husband openly to prove that couples should often consolidate their relationship with sex. Rubbish.

Our mothers exposed their breast while feeding in those days NO DRAMA

If na 1 celebrity expose breast,u na go dey celebrate her sense of dressing.

A woman is playing her role,u r here saying it's rubbish

Na Wa o
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by samhay: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
pacino26:
This I believe is motherly instincts acting. People would want to scream INDECENCY but hey, she's carried her nature's given duty and natural duty same time. Being a minister doesn't stop her from being a mother unlike the female politicians in Nigeria.

Only a pervert will have an erec...n at the sight of a woman breastfeeding her baby.

God bless you
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by sexychocho(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Her baby is important to her ooooooo

Mother's Love

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by landlord1987(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
I can only see the minister as a role model because she is doing what is necessary to keep her baby safe even when on the job besides she is not ashamed to do it. She may have decided to keep the milk in so her breasts will attract attention like most ladies now do so that earthworms will drink it when she dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Very unnecessary

Did your mother not breastfeed you?? why deny the child their right?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
Not surprised undecided

Brazil , a country where sex and public nudity is the other of the day.

Nigerians are still doing it. The Joy of Motherhood.

God bless all mothers that know their DUTY!! wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexychocho:
Her baby is important to her ooooooo

Mother's Love

abeg help me tell themmm OOO!!
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
sirliu:
There's no need to sexualise breastfeeding. It's natural. Let her feed her baby if it's hungry.

God bless you my person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by malosky79(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=SirJeffry post=47858333]Very very.

She couldve easily excused herself atleast to give the baby some privacy while eating.
[/quotes

It's very necessary because a serious senator will not want to miss any debate on which he/she was voted for. Esp in a matter that affect the less privileged in the society
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Clemsworld(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
The plans of Dinom will not come to pass. Not in Nigeria.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Coolgent(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
If to say she be Nigerian Minister some Nairaland Hypocrites wil castigate her
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Shikena(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
We now live in a world of perverts where every action is viewed from a prism of erotics. I see absolutely nothing wrong in this. When are we ever going to start living and behaving like normal human beings again?

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by chikk(f): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Most of dos ppl wu condemned dis act are dos wu open dia cleavage at any given opportunity. She revealed her breast for a course, while dey advertise dia for a curse.

You would've made a lot more sense if you'd written in English language and not 'EngLang'. See how you killed your solid reasoning with excess abbreviation.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Adeoba10(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
chikk:

You would've made a lot more sense if you'd written in English language and not 'EngLang'. See how you killed your solid reasoning with excess abbreviation.
#yinmu
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by chikk(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:

#yi n mu

It's YIMU.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by 360command: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2016
If na naija woman do this one na, men go begin hala say she bush..
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by lagosrd: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2016
INTERMAN:
I think the reason why this may be strange to us in Nigeria is because we don't have young people like her in power in our country. She is just 34 yrs old and she has a young baby to take care of. Unlike in Nigeria where our female leaders are all old mama whose kids are almost of this minister's age. If we have young women in power in Nigeria, such a thing like this may occur too. Isn't @ seun osewa

Not really, its just a case of our our young generation especially the female ones been hypocritical. What is bad in breast feeding in public when even those that don't have any child to breast feed have their breast on display all in the name of fashion or cleavage shamefully displayed even when some are as flat as bathroom slippers. After all most of Una dey go dump their babies in gutters everywhere in the continent. They prefer to party and the child suffer even 2weeks after giving birth.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by lagosrd: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Shikena:
We now live in a world of perverts where every action is viewed from a prism of erotics. I see absolutely nothing wrong in this. When are we ever going to start living and behaving like normal human beings again?

The answer is that most who don't reason well never tasted breast milk. Their thinking was built wilt cow milk.
Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by folu4real(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Firmjudge:

lol
dont stop him ooo leave the guy make him suck even men still suck..
till him tell u e done do.

Funny u. His father is getting jealous ooo, he told my son few weeks ago that when will you leave my breast for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public by Firmjudge(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
folu4real:

Funny u. His father is getting jealous ooo, he told my son few weeks ago that when will you leave my breast for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cant stop laffing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.