Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati (64608 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by olagamalin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

Evidence you say?

I presume when you where in the University you went about looking for evidence of those campus cults you even saw their banner where they invited eligible people to join as members and fill forms

It's a SECRET SOCIETY.

all their activities are kept secret except:

Through those who where part of it and left
The ones they want you to know about or
Through divine revelation

Now the ones they want you to know about are all over their music videos, currency, even children's cartoons , and everything they own but if you don't open your eyes you'lld see

You can get to YouTube to search for videos of people exposing them

Aunty ...stop getting all worked up over nothing. Using your "campus cult" analogy, while it's true they are secret and don't do open registration.... It is trite that when they strike ...they leave some sort of pointer as to their identity. I put it to you that all you know about the sign is culled from the big internet.

We all say so much about Jayz affiliation to some fancy cult. Yet nobody bothered to trace his success story.... He's had a fair share of hustle .... He didn't have it easy . Just recently, he's been trying to make Tidal surpass Apple Music, yet if and when he eventually "blows".... Haters will be like "it's illuminati".... You should sober-reflect on that while "placing focus on your life" and worrying less on mundane issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by olagamalin(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

Smart

They are trying to use the likes of wizkid, tiwa, Davido, to penetrate into Africa as a whole and Nigeria not just to make money but to have total control just like they do in America and Europe
hahaha .... Be careful with what you post on social media. You just authoritatively posted WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Something you cannot in good conscience vouch for its authenticity. Pls Nigerians, let our people shine. It's bad enough our leaders are giving us bad name. Pls desist from character assassination and weaving cocoon of fictitious theories that cannot stand the test of reason . Pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by nmreports: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

Evidence you say?

I presume when you where in the University you went about looking for evidence of those campus cults you even saw their banner where they invited eligible people to join as members and fill forms

It's a SECRET SOCIETY.

all their activities are kept secret except:

Through those who where part of it and left
The ones they want you to know about or
Through divine revelation

Now the ones they want you to know about are all over their music videos, currency, even children's cartoons , and everything they own but if you don't open your eyes you'lld see

You can get to YouTube to search for videos of people exposing them

Do you have to pass a message across by being insolent?
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by ngmgeek(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now we are in illuminati week. Nigerians and gossip are like bread and butter.

Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by adegeye38(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
olagamalin:

Oga keep shut and stop whining confidently on nothing. Which stupid research...you people are so gullible. This is basic SHOWBIZ. Tiwa is smart enough to give ignorant people something to grumble about. You people are quick to lap up any trash you see online. The difference btw a Politician and a musician is that the former does damage control. The LATTER SWIMS AND DWELL IN IT. Yet our people perished cos of the lack of wisdom .....
We are not talking about tiwa here, Illuminati or illuminatus in latin meaning "the enlightened ones" is an ancient cult dating back to the 18th century to the present consisting of powerfull individuals with a common goal.
illumianti like the masons is immerse with different degrees of powers and influence celebs like michael jackson, jayz, bey, prince,Whitney, kanye, and several world leaders are prominent members of the new world order, it more than a cult its a movement!.
tiwa displaying the sign in her first show after signing a deal with jayz a coincidence? or her obviously different and unusual performance coincidence?, michael jackson has talked about the order lots of time, just open your eyes and be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by padi94(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
How do i post comment here
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by ww007: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
my first time on naira land.@ topic, I think we ought to understand that some people just like to copy whatever they see others doing without knowing what it depicts. they call such people " follow follow".
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by jimohlee: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
nobody can tell?
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:

Show me where
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by padi94(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okay got it now... I jst wantd to correct an impression abt d sign tin. I want to say its nt an illuminati pyramid sign. That sign is a rocnation logo, its a diamond sign rather than a pyramid. . . OBSERVE CLOSELY

Jst trYna pasS ComMon kNowleDge undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:

Show me where
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:

Show me where
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:

Show me where
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by adegeye38(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ancient illuminati symbol(1776) and the deathly hallows sign in Harry potter and the deathly hallows by jk rowlings(2007)
Do you notice the similarities?
FACT:- Harry potter and the deathly hallows is the highest selling book in the world!.
Illuminati is not only a cult its a movement!

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
olagamalin:

Aunty ...stop getting all worked up over nothing. Using your "campus cult" analogy, while it's true they are secret and don't do open registration.... It is trite that when they strike ...they leave some sort of pointer as to their identity. I put it to you that all you know about the sign is culled from the big internet.

We all say so much about Jayz affiliation to some fancy cult. Yet nobody bothered to trace his success story.... He's had a fair share of hustle .... He didn't have it easy . Just recently, he's been trying to make Tidal surpass Apple Music, yet if and when he eventually "blows".... Haters will be like "it's illuminati".... You should sober-reflect on that while "placing focus on your life" and worrying less on mundane issues.

Mundane issues I laugh in Arabic

There is a new world order this people are being used to push brain washing people through the media and you call mundane

The world is ending and these are the people the devil is preparing to use to fight the Prince of peace

The millions this people have are from sales of records and shows no one is disputing that.

But truth is no matter how talented you are you can never ever make it to the top of the music industry or the government without selling your soul.

Go and read revelations with the guidance of the Spirit

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by nmreports: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

Show me where

You will agree with me that this was a very sacarstic statement:

I presume when you where in the University you went about looking for evidence of those campus cults

There are cultured ways to communicate without patronising someone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by ReachHard: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
NAIJA PIPU OLODO TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

INCLUDING YOU ...@OP

DONT YOU KNOW SHE HAS JOINED ROC NATION??

SMH IN FULANI!

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UIA04(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
adegeye38:
Ancient illuminati symbol(1776) and the deathly hallows sign in Harry potter and the deathly hallows by jk rowlings(2007)
Do you notice the similarities?
FACT:- Harry potter and the deathly hallows is the highest selling book in the world!.
Illuminati is not only a cult its a movement!
Don't waste time trying to educate people who enjoy their ignorance if they can't open their eyes there is enough space in hell
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by johnnychuks(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
that is not tiwa savage, I don't think she is the one
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Atmmachine:
Why are people so foolish ??
Can someone tell me where the office or the building of the Illuminati is located in the United States and i will go there tomorrow.
So there is an occultic group called Illuminati that guarantees wealth and success and 80% of Americans are struggling to put food on their table ??

I will like to join them too

People are so foolish
I respect you but don't reason like a lay man... You don't expect such cults to take in any tom dickk or harry. Its called a "Secret Society" for a reason. Can u walk into any free mason lodge and join?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by todyms: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
and she can even make a perfect triangle sign, rada rada! Boosit! the struggle is even fake.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by talktonase(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Atmmachine:
Can someone tell me where the office or the building of the Illuminati is located in the United States and i will go there tomorrow.
So there is an occultic group called Illuminati that guarantees wealth and success and 80% of Americans are struggling to put food on their table ??

People are so foolish
the offfice deyabuja
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Atmmachine:

I will like to join them too

People are so foolish

Dude trust me, some people are so foolish but worse still are Nigerians, i still believe Nigerians are one of the most dumbest people on earth (no offence peeps, i am a Nigerian too)help me ask these people what they really know about illuminaty, where it is located and what would Tiwa gain from it? she is rich, rich enough to buy all she wants, babe is reaching for better things by having her label join hands with J-zays and every one that knows rap well and knows J-zay knows that's his HO trademark sign, she is probably telling you guys she is officially part of the family, gosh, sometimes it irritates reading some people's daft comments......... angry angry no offence peeps
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
adegeye38:

do your research well before coming here to spill trash, beyonce is an open illuminati member and several other powerfull celebrities, with her recent deal to jay z roc nation its only logical tiwa pledges her allegiance to the new world order
Illuminati is 100% real, like the freemasons, the Knight templars etc.

And you think they would just accept just anybody just because you joined a rap label and beyonce is an open one, are u serious? please show me where she admitted to being and pls don't tell me because she did the sign.. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by raysville(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
if you think illuminati is not real, you are foolish! with all this smoke you are seeing, you still think there is no fire?
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by freetongue(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you believe Freemasons or Illuminati don't exist, it is your opinion. ignorance has been in existence for long.

The question is, since Tiwa has been performing both on stage in Nigeria and outside, has she ever display such symbol or sign even in Video?

In just two days after signing on Roc Nation, she did it.........If that is not enough, God bless your ignorance more.

Mark my word, her first video from Roc, will carry such sign, first in the begininh, in the middle and at the last scene of the video!

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by adegeye38(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And you think they would just accept just anybody just because you joined a rap label and beyonce is an open one, are u serious? please show me where she admitted to being and pls don't tell me because she did the sign.. undecided
Tiwa might not really be into d order cos like most powerful orders its in degrees but roc nation isnt just any rap label
and for beyonce's open admission check youtube.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
olagamalin:

trust me man, u left solid points there, the average Nigerian hates to think and try to understand, they just love to believe whatever everyone is saying, that satisfies them for some weird reason, still beats me how, so after J-Zs hustler story and how he keeps thinking of ways to be more successful and Beyonces success story too, na illumati dey give them all the ideas right, great just great and Nigerians believe they are rthe smartest and most intelligent in Africa, trust me, Kenyans and South Africans have youth with better reasoning that all these trash u guys are spewing out here..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by adegeye38(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Tiwa is not just anybody she is one of the most popular female acts in africa and roc nation is not a "rap" label,
and for beyonce's open admission check youtube.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Deepfreezer(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Akuko. Story story. Tiwa savage stop famzing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by obinna58(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
I wish I could join
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by illuminaty(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm
3rdlegxxx:

Dude trust me, some people are so foolish but worse still are Nigerians, i still believe Nigerians are one of the most dumbest people on earth (no offence peeps, i am a Nigerian too)help me ask these people what they really know about illuminaty, where it is located and what would Tiwa gain from it? she is rich, rich enough to buy all she wants, babe is reaching for better things by having her label join hands with J-zays and every one that knows rap well and knows J-zay knows that's his HO trademark sign, she is probably telling you guys she is officially part of the family, gosh, sometimes it irritates reading some people's daft comments......... angry angry no offence peeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.