Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati (64628 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by UyUt(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm........ just passing o.........
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by raphealolami(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Atmmachine:

I just went to the website, registered, got their phone number and called them, i can't believe you're this foolish.
You're a big joke

This is quite unfortunate, are you so depressed and abused that you can not pass a message without unnecessary insults? You said they do not exist and i gave you a web address.

Can't you see that you are overreacting without reason? I wish people like you can be kept in the zoo so that the world can be a better place for real men.

Damn!!! God will take charge of you situation. Your issue is beyond mere encouragement.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by kingjaylo(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2016
guys, she's now part of Roc nation, so that's Jay Z's label symbol.. a rock. it doesn't necessarily mean everything must be illuminati
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Atmmachine(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
canDy4eva:
sharaaap n bleep off! Dat ppl r still poor doz nt mean dey dnt exist, it simply means dey dnt wana sell der soul! So if u want to juss go ahead n dnt make it look lyk ppl r blind!

Sorry, i don't talk to old women with mental illness
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by adegeye38(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Perotti:
Those who want to live in denial of the existence of the Illuminati should do so at their own peril. We are not easily deceived. Micheal Jackson,2pac spoke out against them and go served hot. There has been no major international act (dead or alive) with no affiliations with this unfortunate group. There's a particular song JayZ admits being a Mason, Rick Ross featured in that song. If the Devil could tempt Jesus with all the riches/fame/glory the world has to offer, how much more of mere mortals?
You on point bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Encoreunltd(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2016
johnstar:
Nigeria fans and celebrity wahala
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by nasonaso: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
kidman96:

...The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus,
"enlightened"wink is a name given to several
groups, both real and fictitious. Historically,
the name usually refers to the Bavarian
Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret
society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's
goals were to oppose superstition,
obscurantism, religious influence over public
life and abuses of state power. "The order of
the day," they wrote in their general
statutes, "is to put an end to the
machinations of the purveyors of injustice,

to control them without dominating
them."[1] The Illuminati—along with
Freemasonry and other secret societies—
were outlawed through edict, by the
Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the
encouragement of the Roman Catholic
Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In
the several years following, the group was
vilified by conservative and religious critics
who claimed that they continued
underground and were responsible for the
French Revolution.
Many influential intellectuals and
progressive politicians counted themselves
as members, including Ferdinand of
Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von
Zwack, who was the Order's second-in-
command.[3] It attracted literary men such
as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann
Gottfried Herder and the reigning dukes of
Gotha and Weimar.[4]
In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to
various organisations which claim or are
purported to have links to the original
Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret
societies, though these links are
unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to
conspire to control world affairs, by
masterminding events and planting agents in
government and corporations, in order to
gain political power and influence and to
establish a New World Order. Central to
some of the most widely known and
elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati
have been depicted as lurking in the shadows
and pulling the strings and levers of power in
dozens of novels, movies, television shows,
comics, video games, and music videos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Nigerians need to read more.

There are some things the Web do not know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Peacefulgold(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Make she join na...she go take eye see wetin odas c....i rest my case.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by canDy4eva(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Atmmachine:

Sorry, i don't talk to old women with mental illness
I tot as much! I knw it will take a minor to spew shit! U beta go bk to d breast u were suckin n continue cos datz ur place n nt NL!! Ur opinion is n will neva b needed here! ...so just fvck off brat grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by 99foxxy(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Tiwa has gone and her soul has been bought and sold. Confirmed in the cult of famous celebrities in America.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by kossyablaze(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Atmmachine:
Why are people so foolish ??
Can someone tell me where the office or the building of the Illuminati is located in the United States and i will go there tomorrow.
So there is an occultic group called Illuminati that guarantees wealth and success and 80% of Americans are struggling to put food on their table ??

I will like to join them too

People are so foolish
It exists.... Freemason too.... But unfortunately, it's for billionaires like presidents, top business moguls etc
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by Exxit(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
olummy9:

Did I just read from you that she signed nothing ? You're outdated man !
if jay z would sign anyone he'll sign someone who generates instant revenue n make waves in the USA. He hasn't even signed big artiste here. Kehlani is on him, chance the rapper is on him, slab is on him, Lil Uzi ,Lil yatchy, these guys are new artiste making waves. Na ties savage him go sign grin grin . how much naira value she wan generate compared. Dude make your research by searching all jayz artiste before you make your stupidity known.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by nmreports: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
UIA04:

I use sarcasm a lot to pass across my message whether it be a serious point or to make one laugh

If you where offended well.....
I can't apologize for being me. You earlier message reaked silent insults but I didn't carry my town crying gong to announce to who cared to listen

*Smiles* Cheers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by paphonjo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
WELCOME TO THE
BROTHERHOOD.
Join the Illuminati cult online
today and get instant sum of 10million
dollars with a free home
anywhere you
choose to live in the world
and also
get 500 000 dollars monthly as a salary...
If you are interested please
kindly fill the
following information's
so that we can commerce on
your registration as a full member
in the
secret order of the
Illuminati
Full name..............
Country................
State of origin........
Date of birth.........
Sex....................
Address....................
Phone...................
Email address..............
photo.....................
Attach Scan I'd card,passport
or driver
license containing your full
details
Tell us little about yourself... Attach scan
school certificate..
No dirty game,no sacrifices
fill careful and get back to us
as soon as
possible
Note: if you are not ready to join the
brotherhood of the great
Illuminati secret court please
do not fill this
form, but if you are
serious minded you can fill and get back to
us as soon as possible

here is the email address you need to contact : (iscoilluminatiagent@gmail.com)or you can call on this phone number : (+2348147673395)
REGARD
Isco Williams
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by kidman96(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
nasonaso:

There are some things the Web do not know.
That only you know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by olummy9(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
[/b][b][color=#006600][/color]Bro,sorry to say "You have nothing upstairs". For ur infoormation,I don't just type or say what I don't know or haven't confirmed. Just locate ur google and ask her. I no get ur time cos I put rice for fire. ;DBro,sorry to say "You have nothing upstairs". For ur infoormation,I don't just type or say what I don't know or haven't confirmed. Just locate ur google and ask her. I no get ur time cos I put rice for fire.
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by sukkot: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
canDy4eva:
which christ?? Plz explain!
christ as in the anointed spirit is creeping slowly into some people. the return of the elohims. it will hit a crescendo soon and the flood will start. noahs ark part 2. the second coming
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by KingSango(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2018
It's devil worshipping Freemasonary and Tiwa maybe a transgender male posing as a woman by wearing women's custume. These people are talentless pop Stars, Freemasons write all the songs and dance routine. These celebrities are Baal Temple Prostitutes, all them who do devil signs are sodomites.

www.theriseofsodom..com

ASE

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by alice1166: 10:57am On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati by alice1166: 10:44pm On May 12, 2023
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648  or WhatsApp him  +2349130700648    or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.