Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 PM

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) (11469 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by MBush(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
shocked cheesy undecided
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by falconey(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool

this is out of this world !
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Op, wetin be this?
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by daewoorazer(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Al i see is a granny pant and her slippers as$ 40yrs frm nw.

Im i d only one in ds?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
daewoorazer:
Al i see is a granny pant and her slippers as$ 40yrs frm nw.

Im i d only one in ds?

That is how life is Bro. Everything seems to obey the law of entropy (2nd law of thermodynamics)

“Nature tends to bring things to disorder. That is, with time, things naturally fall apart. Your car falls apart; your house falls apart; your body falls apart…"

Even that facial beauty that is captivating you will also fade away.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by PeachyP(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which kind of lipsrsealed
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Where are the big booty babes on Nairaland? Abi dem Don go sleep? Come and compare your size with this lady here. This one big pass una

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided Gluteus maximum at its peak!
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
PeachyP:
Which kind of lipsrsealed
Kind of what? Complete it madam
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by filly21: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Guys please be sincere have you ever come across this type of heavily endowed lady in Nigeria? Asin has anyone seen a lady with this size of behind before in Nigeria?

For those that may think she is not real or its photoshop, you can check her out on IG @theonlyhydro, #theonlyhyro or check her out on YouTube.

Her booty is 100% natural. No implants.

Please if Any lady is currently viewing this Thread with this size of booty, kindly PM me for a serious discussion I'm ready to spend on you and marry you for real. Or my pin: 7B7E6AA6.

please if your booty is not close to this size, you don't qualify. I'm very serious

Check out her 3 photos below:

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Checked86: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
More like poop reservoir
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
And how am I supposed to feck that sheit?
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Humm, @24hourNigeriane, if na you be dat, you try small. Although she looks like Corazon Kwamboka to me.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by solid3(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whaaaaaat! shocked shocked
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Zwchicka(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Jeloma: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
How repulsive!
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Zwchicka:
Disgusting

Haba! Did you just say disgusting? This is the type of woman majority of men are craving for. They are called "goddess" because they are special type of women.

This is not the average type of woman you see everyday. Believe me if this lady should walk past your area, she will hold everybody to a standstill.

Maltida hipsy that caused a traffic jam in Ghana some years ago isn't as endowed as this lady here.

She is very rare and expensive. Only big and very rich men can afford this type of lady.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Zwchicka(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Haba! Did you just say disgusting? This is the type of woman majority of men are craving for. They are called Goddess because they are special type of women.

This is not the average type of woman you see everyday. Believe me if this lady should walk past your area, she will hold everybody to a standstill.

Maltida hipsy that caused a traffic jam in Ghana some years ago isn't as endowed as this lady here.

She is very rare and expensive. Only big and very rich men can afford this type of lady.

This woman is ridiculous and nasty. Her butt is like Sarah baartman. There are some beautiful curvy women out there but this ewww. Also dont speak for all men. I know a lot of men who won't find this attractive

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Zwchicka:

This woman is ridiculous and nasty. Her butt is lole Sarah baartman. There are some beautiful curvy women out there but this ewww. Also dont speal for all men. I know a lot of men who won't find this attractive

Sarah baartman's own is an abnormal case of steatopgyia. And that is the biggest in history.

@the boldened continue deceiving your self, whether you know how men are wired.

You are a woman, so you can't find her attractive just like i can't find my fellow guy attractive. (except you are a lesbian and I'm gay)

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Where are the big booty babes on Nairaland? Abi dem Don go sleep?
Come and compare your size with this lady here. This one big pass una

They have gone into exile.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by sashishalom(f): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
jesus...my mom complains about how mine is now...if i had what she has,i'll be not just starved but would have the largest num of tights in the world...
clap for yasef///e just won a brand new 2016 white range sport side mirror cover!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by filly21: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2016
what eww....where in the world can I find a man who likes a bud like hers....? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 25, 2016
OP, some things are best left admired.

You'll always be fighting to defend the integrity of your kids mother from asshats that catcalls and stare with no reservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2016
ALL I CAN.THINK OF IS DOGGY... embarassed embarassed
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by adefowojujemil(m): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2016
na house of waste una dey trip for
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Zwchicka:

This woman is ridiculous and nasty. Her butt is lole Sarah baartman. There are some beautiful curvy women out there but this ewww. Also dont speal for all men. I know a lot of men who won't find this attractive

Yeah you reminded me of Sarah Baartman. The whites said it was a disability and the lady became a prostitute to survive, just like I believe this one too might be doing just that she'll make more money in this day and time

Big ass always sexualizing women since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by accountbalance: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Too much something
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Zwchicka:

example is me, who big yansh epp!!
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
jesus...my mom complains about how mine is now...if i had what she has,i'll be not just starved but would have the largest num of tights in the world...
mehn you've got things there o, just keep fit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.