Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin (827 Views)

Shock As Federal Government Plan To Build Refinery For Niger Republic / Nigeria Should Give Ibos Biafra, Expell And Ban Them From Nigeria / Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by segun400: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KJpNi5PjfgU/V5UhxNAsuDI/AAAAAAAJ_Qo/bUI9X6pul-s6ULdoFvDZciW9dxkxANw0ACLcB/s1600/b.png[/img]

Some visually impaired people in Niger state this evening staged a protest on the streets of Minna the state capital, against the plan by the state government to ban them from begging on the streets. The law had already been passed by the government and is expected to take effect from tomorrow July 25th.

Continue to see more photos.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/24/photos-people-in-niger-state-protest-over-governments-plan-to-ban-them-from-begging/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-o_77L9zatdI/V5UhxP52KzI/AAAAAAAJ_Qs/bdKY1S-ZTeUNmI8ZrX0T1bLohmfGbX7LQCLcB/s1600/c.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sKM4QFLRrHc/V5UhPY7fPqI/AAAAAAAJ_Qc/fm9NcInPgyUWHWTZsiSvyE7zlJ3x1rdXQCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by phrancys001(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Presently residing in minna, Niger state. Honestly begging in the north it's as same as greeting one good day,it so a normal thing to them bunch of lazy souls.

1 Like

Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by K9Uneet(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
phrancys001:
Presently residing in minna, Niger state. Honestly begging in the north it's as same as greeting one good day,it so a normal thing to them bunch of lazy souls.

I reside in Minna, too. But I'm not sure I saw anybody protesting today o. Did you?
Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by samueltoski: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
yea i saw them yeeyeye de smell every where
Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by PigMeat: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2016
beggers protests always. Kano today, katsina tommorow, kaduna the next. All in the North. After decades of being in the helm of affair of this nation. The 1.9m voters lives still remain the same, if not worst after their supports for the new sherif in town.
Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by ashson: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
A pastor chained a nine year old boy in a church.

I am a Muslim and I know his action does not represent Christianity. It's against d teachings of Christianity.

So I will rather attack the character of the pastor alone not Christianity.

This is d injustice people do to Islam, a Muslim will do something devilish and the religion of islam will be attacked.

Blame only the action of the Muslim (in person) not Islam, he represents himself not Islam.

We Muslims are not perfect but Islam is perfect. I call upon the media to redefine the concept of terrorism and remove the word Islamic from anything that has to do with terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by funlord(m): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2016
ashson:
A pastor chained a nine year old boy in a church.

I am a Muslim and I know his action does not represent Christianity. It's against d teachings of Christianity.

So I will rather attack the character of the pastor alone not Christianity.

This is d injustice people do to Islam, a Muslim will do something devilish and the religion of islam will be attacked.

Blame only the action of the Muslim (in person) not Islam, he represents himself not Islam.

We Muslims are not perfect but ISLAM is PERFECT. I call upon the media to redefine the concept of terrorism and remove the word Islamic from anything that has to do with terrorism.

But if it is so perfect why are terrorists, always more comfortable in identifying with islam and its doctrines?

Why mallam?

1 Like

Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by Oliviaxx(f): 2:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol...stop begging kwa? In this Buhari era
Re: Pics: People In Niger State Protest Over Government Plan To Ban Them From Beggin by GEJ2019(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2016
End Tym begging.

My people of Nairaland am counting on you to win A prize pls WhatsApp me on ma signature. Fr the competition link.
Pls help a BROTHER Win a Prize.
Putin the Link here might land me a ban.
LallasTiclala help me now.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Youths Attacks Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Buhari Has Started The Restructuring Nigeria - Ngige / Inspector General Of Police Idris Visits Oshiomhole Ahead Of Edo Election(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.