Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

15 Reasons Why You Need To Marry A Physicist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons Why You Need To Marry A Physicist (706 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why You Need To Marry A Physicist by michealidowu91(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
15 Reason why you need to Marry a physicist

1. He is a scientist
Have you experienced being courted using the scientific method? Well if not, you are in for a ride of the lifetime. Imagine a well researched dates, gifts and surprised anniversary celebrations. Additionally, nothing can go wrong from a move based in science.

2.The not so common pick-up lines
“Are you gravity? because I can’t stop myself from falling into you.”

3. Master of the Right Hand Rule

4. The only one in his heart.

Pauli’s exclusion principle. It’s all that simple! No two women can be queens of his heart simultaneously.

5. He believes that no one is perfect.
He is friends with systematic errors, random errors, error propagation, variance, standard deviation, he won’t even get MAD! Get it? MAD? Mean Absolute Deviation.

6.Considers every possibilities
Not considering impossibility

9. Problems? Worry no more.

If he can deal with the uncertainties of the quantum world, there’s no reason he can’t deal with yours!

8. Genuine Beauty!
When he says you’re the most beautiful, he is comparing you to the most elegant equation of nature thing that ever existed – the Universe.
If you’re still not impressed, better find another parallel universe…

9.Become the centre of the universe.
If ordinary people can make you the centre of their world, he can make you the centre of the whole Universe. He has the power to choose his own coordinate system.

10 Will always return the favour
Newton’s 3rd Law states that“In every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction”. If you’re attracted to him, he is attracted to you. If you love him he will love you backequally.

11. He never cheats
He knows that a system of 3 bodies is very difficult to solve and that the solution will always lead to chaos.

12. Big Bang is REAL
The Universe started with a bang – that’s what the Big Bang theory in your high school texts told you. Having doubts? He can prove to you that Big Bang is not just a theory.
“Bang, Bang, Bangity Bang! I said Bang, Bang, Bangity Bang!”

13. Time dilates when you’re with him
Time slows down when you travel faster than the speed of light, but when you’re with him, you don’t need to travel fast – time will just slow down for you.

14. He is good at optimizing.
Many problems in physics involve a lot of optimization, least action, efficiency etc. He is an expert in maximizing both of your time, money, effort and fun.

15. He is still a normal person capable of love
Finally, like any other persons you have met,he is a normal person who also can love and be loved. I mean, is it true that everyone is equal when it comes to love? So why not let him show you how special you are because, like every phenomenon that occur in the realm of science, nothing happens for no reason.
Add yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! / Boring Evening! / Dating A Broke Guy Or Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.