Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22286 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

But we have sex with women and we dont eat them embarassed .

So you mean you'd have sex with an animal if there is not woman around ?

Having sex with an animal is gross to me,doesn't make it wrong. Nothing is wrong or right,just meaning we give things out of emotion,beliefs or lack of information.

Do you think it's okay to eat cow meat?

5 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Among other things... It's rape, it's illegal, and downright disgusting.

Its legal in some countries - Germany , Brazil , Canada , Thailand , Finland , Cambodia .

So bro , now , what do you have to say .

Cos you are back to it being gross

And something being gross does not make it wrong .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Having sex with an animal is gross to me,doesn't make it wrong. Nothing is wrong or right,just meaning we give things out of emotion,beliefs or lack of information.

Do you think it's okay to eat cow meat?

I do eat meat . Not all meat though .

Nothing is wrong or right but you accuse God for being evil ? undecided How does that make any sense ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As a married MAN I am I only give to my Angel and wife.....satan even though he is behind me knows that my behind is a huge no no....sigh!

Atheism. .smh undecided

Firstly you have no obligation to have sex with one woman. Well unless you are not an Alpha male who needs to pass strong genes to several women to produce stronger offspring who will have more chances of survival. Monogamy is based on selfishness.

Like I said your behind is still a virgin due to your belief.

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I do eat meat . Not all meat though .

Nothing is wrong or right but you accuse God for being evil ? undecided How does that make any sense ?

You eat meat which is worse than having sex with animals.

Your idea of god doesn't exist. If I did ever accuse the christian version of god,it is due to how silly it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Firstly you have no obligation to have sex with one woman. Well unless you are not an Alpha male who needs to pass strong genes to several women to produce stronger offspring who will have more chances of survival. Monogamy is based on selfishness.

Like I said your behind is still a virgin due to your belief.

Amen to that my belief in Jesus....Amen Halleluiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Your idea of god doesn't exist. If I did ever accuse the christian version of god,it is due to how silly it is.

So because to You God is silly thats why you say He is evil....yet Santa claus isnt silly or beastiality is not silly but perfectly normal for a man to be attracted to an animal which he shares no resemblance with and not to a woman with all her packaging?

Just Negodu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

You are not making any sense . Well , its your opinion

The point is , you can't say there is no good or evil and then accuse someone of being evil . It does not make any sense
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So because to You God is silly thats why you say He is evil....yet Santa claus isnt silly or beastiality is not silly but perfectly normal for a man to be attracted to an animal which he shares no resemblance with and not to a woman with all her packaging?

Just Negodu!

There is no god. Simple as that.

Animal love is not wrong,your society made it wrong. It may appear gross,there may be human laws kicking against it, but nothing makes it wrong,just as eating them or using their skin for jackets and clothing isn't wrong.

So whether you eat it,sex it,wear it,it's up to you!

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are not making any sense . Well , its your opinion

The point is , you can't say there is no good or evil and then accuse someone of being evil . It does not make any sense

There is no good or evil. Positive and Negative gives balance,both are needed. Metaphorically god and Satan are needed for balance,that's me using a religious terminology.

Whether you kiss,sex,eat, your goat who cares. Don't forget,animals have rights too. So before you eat,sex etc ask for their consent.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

There is no good or evil. Positive and Negative gives balance,both are needed. Metaphorically god and Satan are needed for balance,that's me using a religious terminology.

Whether you kiss,sex,eat, your goat who cares. Don't forget,animals have rights too. So before you eat,sex etc ask for their consent.

Now here is another level. So Animals have rights too and you need to seek their consent yeah?...

Abeg share more on this I am still taking notes. How can one seek the animals consent?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Now here is another level. So Animals have rights too and you need to seek their consent yeah?...

Abeg share more on this I am still taking notes. How can one seek the animals consent?

That is exactly why it will be rape to sleep with one if they do not permit you. My point is sex with it isn't wrong,but forcing it is negative.

By the way,are you eying an animal or what? Why all these questions?

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Popular atheist dalaman gives his approval . According to him , societal laws should determine what's right or wrong for them .

I have asked you to tell me who sets the laws against right vs wrong if not the society? You believe this God that supports slavery and actively gave injunction to people on how to buy and sell each other as slaves yet you are here talking about sex with animals. Your God was all over the place sanctioning and committing genocide, you didn't see anything wrong with that, you even justify it but somehow sex with animals is your problem? I do not support beastiality you sick human being, I was just trying to make a point that laws are made by the society and not by God as you put it. Muslims marry children and see nothing wrong with it because the laws in their lands allow it.

By the way why is it right to kill animals for fun and for food but wrong to have sex with them? Please explain to me in details.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
I think dalaman's quote pretty explains that.

Every body can see through your dishonesty.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

I have asked you to tell me who sets the laws against right vs wrong if not the society? You believe this God that supports slavery and actively gave injunction to people on how to buy and sell each other as slaves yet you are here talking about sex with animals. Your God was all over the place sanctioning and committing genocide, you didn't see anything wrong with that, you even justify it but somehow sex with animals is your problem? I do not support beastiality you sick human being, I was just trying to make a point that laws are made by the society and not by God as you put it. Muslims marry children and see nothing wrong with it because the laws in their lands allow it.

By the way why is it right to kill animals for fun and for food but wrong to have sex with them? Please explain to me in details.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

That is exactly why it will be rape to sleep with one if they do not permit you. My point is sex with it isn't wrong,but forcing it is negative.

By the way,are you eying an animal or what? Why all these questions?

grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:51am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

Every body can see through your dishonesty.

How is this so pls ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Isn't it hypocrisy of the highest order that these people see nothing wrong in torturing animals, killing them for food and fun, they wear animal skins all over their bodies as clothing items for fun and decoration, they slaughter animals in very horrendous ways, they eat animals and see nothing wrong with that but somehow sleeping with animals is what disgust them and the highest form of evil? Why is it right to torture animals, kill them, eat them, use their carcass as clothing but wrong to sleep with them? Why why is one acceptable and the other not acceptable? I just want to know why you feel it is right to raise a cow, kill the cow and wear it's skin as clothing or as belt but wrong to have sex with it.

Which one is more evil? Torturing and killing an animal or having sex with it?

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2016
So tell me which is more evil KingEbukaNaija. Decapitating an animal in cold blood and using its body parts for decoration and for food or sleeping with the animal? Please explain to me why one is right and the other is wrong.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:
So tell me which is more evil KingEbukaNaija. Decapitating an animal in cold blood and using its body parts for decoration and for food or sleeping with the animal? Please explain to me why one is right and the other is wrong.

Its morning already .

We'll continue later in the day sir .

God bless you
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Its morning already .

We'll continue later in the day sir .

God bless you

Have a good night rest.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Beastality Is Fvcking Wrong!! I Mean I Though Its Only Muslims That Are Allowed To Fvck Goat?? Base On Their Holy Book?? Beastality Is Wrong Just Cause We Atheist Doesn't Mean We Don't Know Right From Wrong U Don't See A Goat Sleeping With A Fowl Its Nature Way Of Keeping Things Balanced And Also Common Sense To
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Killing Animal For Food Is OK This Word Is About Survival Of The Fittest And Even The Animals Know That A Lion(Carnivorous) Hunts For Its Prey Kills It And Eat It Evolution Has Made It So A Goat(Herbivores) Eats Grass Its System Is Designed That Way So It Doesn't Eat Meat We Humans On The Other Hand Are Omnivores We Eat Both Meat & Vegetables And Thats How Evolution Designed It To This Stage Its Now Ur Choice If U Will Eat Meat Or Not But It Still Doesn't Change Anything That U Are Omnivores.

When Its Wrong Is When U Use This Animals For Fun That Doesn't Serve Any Purpose That Benefit Both U And The Animal!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jayriginal: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I am asking atheists , no one is bashing you . Only shallow minds think skepticism is a form of attack . You see as a Christian even if bestiality is legalized in the society where I live in or even if my milieu assents to that I will not agree to such because God deprecates such - describes it as perversion .

My reason is God not how I feel because I can change my feelings or perception about a subject . Please .

So JackBizzle , is bestiality right or wrong . Why ?

If God is the ultimate source of your morality and it gives you the go ahead to indulge in bestiality, would you do it?

Lot is celebrated as a righteous man, but its recorded that he offered his daughters to be used by randy men. This is recorded in your holy book yet you open this silly thread to troll?

Take out the beam in your eyes.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by MrPresident1: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Like I said,a man can have sexual pleasure with a dog,goat,pig or horse , and can eat meat? There’s no difference. If you eat cow meat you can't be worse off having sex with it.

Because they failed to acknowledge God in their thinking, He gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not convenient...

A soul without the knowledge of God is a beastly soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Killing Animal For Food Is OK This Word Is About Survival Of The Fittest And Even The Animals Know That A Lion(Carnivorous) Hunts For Its Prey Kills It And Eat It Evolution Has Made It So A Goat(Herbivores) Eats Grass Its System Is Designed That Way So It Doesn't Eat Meat We Humans On The Other Hand Are Omnivores We Eat Both Meat & Vegetables And Thats How Evolution Designed It To This Stage Its Now Ur Choice If U Will Eat Meat Or Not But It Still Doesn't Change Anything That U Are Omnivores.

When Its Wrong Is When U Use This Animals For Fun That Doesn't Serve Any Purpose That Benefit Both U And The Animal!!

We happily kill animals and eat them for food. But when hungry animals kill us for food we get angry and try to kill them. How is that beneficial to them. Nobody has still given me a good reason why torturing animals to death for food or decoration , killing them for fun (so many people hunt animals for fun) keeping them in captivity just for fun is good and sleeping with them is bad. Have you seen how pearls are made? This Animals are tortured to produce the pearls humans use for decoration why is it good compared to sleeping with them? I am totally against beastiality. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of humans in all these. A man will happily buy pearl and give his wife or girlfriend a product of animal cruelty and torture but will scream and shout about beastiality. So which is worse, killing and torturing animals by removing their body parts for decoration as we happily do or having sex with them?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Sometimes you read these comments and dont even know what to say undecided.

Apparently, these are real atheists who think that we have no moral code, no right, no wrong and that man can set for himself his own rules.
dalaman:
Why is it right to torture animals, kill them, eat them, use their carcass as clothing but wrong to sleep with them?
ifenes:

These ones are probably younger and aspiring atheists who still hold dear the values they've learnt from christianity and do not want to accept the meaninglessness proposed by the atheistic worldview.
Lilbrown007:
Beastality Is Fvcking Wrong!!
Ranchhoddas:
It's totally wrong. Absolutely gross. Can't even imagine. 5000 shades of sick.

Even marriage can be said to be an indoctrination forced on us by primitive men who thought marriage was the only method of procreation.
Funny enough, most atheists do not probe the source of marriage, except few ones such as this:
ifenes:

He feels he is just another alpha animal who needs to strengthen the gene pool by producing more of his own kind. undecided

Its sad. I still wonder what the world would look like if atheists were majority. undecided

The Great Book sums up the mind of God on these ones:
MrPresident1:

Because they failed to acknowledge God in their thinking, He gave them over to a reprobate mind (strong delusion), to do those things that are not convenient...

MrPresident1:
A soul without the knowledge of God is a beastly soul.
You are right. Only God can subdue the animal in man.

I want Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 and Elohim1 to know that there is no right and wrong for the atheist - that all truth is relative, any that y'all need to do some serious reflection as atheist writer for American Thinker John Steinrucken : “Those who doubt the effect of religion on morality should seriously ask the question: Just what are the immutable moral laws of secularism? Be prepared to answer, if you are honest, that such laws simply do not exist!”.

Cc: Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44.

Y'all need to see this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
jayriginal:

If God is the ultimate source of your morality and it gives you the go ahead to indulge in bestiality, would you do it?

Moral laws from God are in accordance to his nature . God can't ask me to indulge in bestiality because

1. It is an unnatural perversion .We are designed to have sex with our opposite human gender not of the animals , our fellow humans .

2. Bestiality belittles man - reduces man to nothing but a vacuous beast who can't differentiate between right or wrong . Its not just lust but its pervasive .

Lot is celebrated as a righteous man, but its recorded that he offered his daughters to be used by randy men. This is recorded in your holy book yet you open this silly thread to troll?

Lot is celebrated as righteous because of the remission of sin

2 Peter 2:7-8
7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink

The bible was not clear on why Lot gave up his daughters . But I think he felt that the lives and purity of the angels were more important than the lives or virginity of his daughters or it was simply a smart request . Homosexual men demand for "men" but you offer them females - its not gona happen you know wink .

Lot was righteous because he did not partake of the wickedness rampant at that time . And because of the remission of sin through animal sacrifices , he was forgiven .

Take out the beam in your eyes.

This is just one thing about these old atheists . Christians that were here were concerned with reasoning things out with you people - that was the mistake . I don't reason out anything with an atheist . I dispel the misconceptions he hears .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
Sometimes you read these comments and dont even know what to say undecided.

Apparently, these are real atheists who think that we have no moral code, no right, no wrong and that man can set for himself his own rules.

These ones are probably younger and aspiring atheists who still hold dear the values they've learnt from christianity and do not want to accept the meaninglessness proposed by the atheistic worldview.

Even marriage can be said to be an indoctrination forced on us by primitive men who thought marriage was the only method of procreation.
Funny enough, most atheists do not probe the source of marriage, except few ones such as this:

He feels he is just another alpha animal who needs to strengthen the gene pool by producing more of his own kind. undecided

Its sad. I still wonder what the world would look like if atheists were majority. undecided

The Great Book sums up the mind of God on these ones:

You are right. Only God can subdue the animal in man.

Your high sense of morality has failed you here my friend. Tell me why it is right to torture and kill an animal for food and for fun but wrong to have sex with an animal. Tell me. Which is more evil torturing and killing an animal for fun or food or having sex with it? You are the same pathetic person that was supporting slavery on the other thread because your God sanctioned it with the ridiculous excuse that there are things that God allows that we can not understand bla bla bla but at the same time trying to feel that people that do not subscribed to the moral philosophy of ancient people that see nothing wrong in enslaving each other are lost.

Again why is it right to torture animals and kill then for food and fun as we happily do but wrong to have sex with them?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

We happily kill animals and eat them for food. But when hungry animals kill us for food we get angry and try to kill them. How is that beneficial to them. Nobody has still given me a good reason why torturing animals to death for food or decoration , killing them for fun (so many people hunt animals for fun) keeping them in captivity just for fun is good and sleeping with them is bad. Have you seen how pearls are made? This Animals are tortured to produce the pearls humans use for decoration why is it good compared to sleeping with them? I am totally against beastiality. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of humans in all these. A man will happily buy pearl and give his wife or girlfriend a product of animal cruelty and torture but will scream and shout about beastiality. So which is worse, killing and torturing animals by removing their body parts for decoration as we happily do or having sex with them?
Its Like U Didn't Get My Point Abi undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Winner01 And Who Told U I Was Ever A Christian?? Atheist Simple Means Lack Of Belief In Any God No String Attached If U Wanna Fvck Goat Go Ahead No One Is Hold U tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.