Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22285 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Checkmate grin

grin

He walked right into it tongue

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by puresaint12(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Faints* Imagine how the world will be if everyone was an atheist.still getting chills at "It's a go go"
ilovetheline:
These days people don't consent for their kids and if it's up to me. it's a go go[just don't go bigger than ur pussi can handle]
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by puresaint12(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
So because you eat pork,having sex with a pig should'nt be different? Don't let your child see this #chillingComments
ifenes:

Bestiality is not wrong if the animal give you their consent. But since they are incapable of giving consent,a sex act with them is obviously an act of rape. Thinking of animal rights here. The dominant species is always perceived as right anyway. To human's it is wrong because it makes no sense genetically.

And also,because something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it is wrong. We eat theses animals,having sex with them couldn't be worse.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by UyiIredia(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
tell me one thing wrong with it. I mean if a lady could have sex with freaks[like you] why not animals?

SMH.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:..
1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.....

grin
When some folks think they have escaped.
Heheheh....
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

I don dey suspect them since tongue

Bubu, my guy grin

I can invite you to my house to see for yourself smiley

Seen!

Leviticus 18:23
23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21
21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

But, what happened to this your comment on this thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3248083/nairaland-christians-how-many-sinners#47874451. Take note of the emboldened

Once again, you have reached back into the old testament when you yourself said it is not for Christians. Remember? undecided

Feigning ignorance , again ? I said the [size=17pt]punishment[/size] for these depravities like stoning or killing was strictly for the Jews .

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Denko2721987:

Oga Seun no be atheist.. He is somewhere in between the opposite of christainity and atheism (maybe agnothist). Not really sure which end of the beliebe spectrum he is closer to? But he sure seems to be contemplating..
Are you speaking for Seun? He says he is an atheist but you are saying he is not. Pls verify.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
tell me one thing wrong with it. I mean if a lady could have sex with freaks[like you] why not animals?
While letting your dog put it into you, make sure to be safe (your monthly circle I mean) as the dogs, or horses do not have a condoms yet, or do you guys already have animal condoms? We dont want what resulted to Minotaur happening again. I hope you get my drift?
Do you guys kiss? grin grin grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
One thing wrong with it is, you'll have a twisted child like minotaur. But when you let my brother here do it, you'll have a human being. A very smart and handsome babe. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, when letting your dog or is it cat? put it into you, make sure to be safe (your monthly circle I mean), as the dogs, or horses do not have a condoms yet, or do you guys already have animal condoms? We dont want what resulted to Minotaur happening again. I hope you get my drift?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
shocked shocked shocked
One thing wrong with it is, you'll have a twisted child like minotaur. But when you let my brother here do it, you'll have a human being. A very smart and handsome babe. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, when letting your dog or is it cat? put it into you, make sure to be safe (your monthly circle I mean), as the dogs, or horses do not have a condoms yet, or do you guys already have animal condoms? We dont want what resulted to Minotaur happening again. I hope you get my drift?
Do you guys kiss? grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

I only have this to say. only humans are compatible to have babies. watch good documentaries and read good books. don't dwell on science fiction
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2016
ilovetheline:
I only have this to say. only humans are compatible to have babies. watch good documentaries and read good books. don't dwell on science fiction
O yea? Those good documentaries also show the half human half animals babies that Comes from the sexual Union done by women and their pets? Not long ago on facebook, I saw a white woman holding her two babies who would have turned out beautifully, but they were half human, half dogs. And she said she was proud of them that way. And why not? The babies looked like her lover.
Does your good documentary show stuff like that?
If you think a dog can't get you pregnant, track your Ovulation and then bang a dog and see.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

O yea? Those good documentaries also show the half human half animals babies that Comes from the sexual Union done by women and their pets? Not long ago on facebook, I saw a white woman holding her two babies who would have turned out beautifully, but they were half human, half dogs. And she said she was proud of them that way. And why not? The babies looked like her lover.
If you think a dog can't get you pregnant, track your Ovulation and then bang a dog and see.
as I had earlier replied
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

u keep wishing i'm a girl. u could have asked first
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
ilovetheline:
u keep wishing i'm a girl. u could have asked first
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh sorry. The Moniker sounds feminine.
Okay, so, you will be the one putting it into your dog? Be sure to use a condom, so you don't make a child through a dog. Wonderful... I can't breath.
How can you even consider a thing like that?
A picture was taken of an Hausa Herdsmen man putting it into his Cow. Oh Christ. Humans have failed their nature. Going so low to bang a cow... Biko nah. It's insanity.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Weah96 I need your thoughts on bestiality
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Weah96 I need your thoughts on bestiality
Abeg address the other issues on the thread.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg address the other issues on the thread.

Like bestiality ? It says "atheists ,is bestiality right or wrong ?"
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Weah96: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

With the understanding of Genesis 1:27 , bestiality lowers humanity to nothing more than an animal, a beast which is unable to distinguish right from wrong, natural from unnatural .

So why is bestiality wrong? You failed to provide an answer. This is what you wrote:

Leviticus 18:23
23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21
21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

Can you provide any proof showing that people who indulge in bestiality tend to injure other human beings at a disproportionate rate?

You dislike bestiality because your god said so. Not because it is right or wrong. Your obedience is therefore motivated by your instinct, like an ordinary beast of the field. Animals approach confrontations with instinct to either fight or flee. Upon being startled, an antelope immediately flees on instinct while a lion will stay and bite whoever or whatever the intruder may be.

Humans are thought to possess a third instinct, another approach to resolving confrontations. Humans won't approve of killing firstborn children of slavemasters, and allow the slavemasters to live, free to invite all their frustrations on the poor slaves.

Humans do not ban bestiality out of the instinct to flee hellfire. Most countries ban it because it's nasty and have managed to elect politicians who agree with them.

In addition to that, it's clear that hellfire doesn't even completely deter Christians away from ALL sin. Your god said so idea is one of the weakest forms of criminal deterrence. Pastors impregnate married women. You're telling me that they just like to smell the aroma of their own bodies roasting?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Like bestiality ? It says "atheists ,is bestiality right or wrong ?"
SMH. Is the Old Testament still valid
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So you mean if you were Canadian or a Hungarian you would allow your daughter have sex with an animal ?

Firstly, a parent has control over the actions of their offsprings until they attain the legal age of adulthood. Secondly, most forms of sexual intercourse are forbidden for humans under the legal age of consent and I am certain that even in Canada children are not allowed to have sex with animals.

Now, in civilised countries when kids attain the age of consent, a parent cannot control their life choices including their sexual preferences. If my child attains adulthood and decides to engage in legal bestiality, my approval or lack of it does not change anything.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please answer my question , if you were in any of those countries were bestiality is legalized would you allow your daughter have sex with animals ? Yes or No ?

An adult in those countries does not need parental consent to have sex with animals
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Firstly, a parent has control over the actions of their offsprings until they attain the legal age of adulthood. Secondly, most forms of sexual intercourse are forbidden for humans under the legal age of consent and I am certain that even in Canada children are not allowed to have sex with animals.

Now, in civilised countries when kids attain the age of consent, a parent cannot control their life choices including their sexual preferences. If my child attains adulthood and decides to engage in legal bestiality, my approval or lack of it does not change anything.

I know , so which is it ? Your approval or disapproval ? That's all I want to know and your reason .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I know , so which is it ? Your approval or disapproval ? That's all I want to know and your reason .

What my daughter or son does as an adult is solely their responsibility and therefore my approval or disapproval is inconsequential. That is one of the basic tenets of liberalism and not even atheism, because atheism has no principles, or political view. Atheism is just a disbelief in gods
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

What my daughter or son does as an adult is solely their responsibility and therefore my approval or disapproval is inconsequential. That is one of the basic tenets of liberalism and not even atheism.

Ok . So do you approve of bestiality ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by virginboy1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
felixomor:
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:..
1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.....

grin
When some folks think they have escaped.
Heheheh....

what's fornication?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Story Upon Story. Heheheheheh! grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
virginboy1:

what's fornication?

Its sexual intercourse without or before marriage.

So u want to know or u want to answer the question on bestiality? cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by virginboy1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
felixomor:

Its sexual intercourse without or before marriage.

So u want to know or u want to answer the question on bestiality? cool

What will you advice a matured man in his prime(30s), highly sexually active but does not have the financial stands to marry. Should he still wait till he reaches his forties? Maturbates or take the risk by marrying so that he can finally have sex, because St Paul says no fornication before marriage. Just curious.Thanks

As for the bestality, its a sexual disorder,which is not my business.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh sorry. The Moniker sounds feminine.
Okay, so, you will be the one putting it into your dog? Be sure to use a condom, so you don't make a child through a dog. Wonderful... I can't breath.
How can you even consider a thing like that?
A picture was taken of an Hausa Herdsmen man putting it into his Cow. Oh Christ. Humans have failed their nature. Going so low to bang a cow... Biko nah. It's insanity.
I didn't want to say I have naught with animals. what is wrong if the animals are without disease? u'll become less human?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
ilovetheline:
I didn't want to say I have naught with animals. what is wrong if the animals are without disease? u'll become less human?
I don't get you. Do you mean if animals have no disease you are free to bang them?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

I don't get you. Do you mean if animals have no disease you are free to bang them?
this is not getting us anywhere is it. let's call it quit. u can reply OK in the mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.