Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22242 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So what is the purpose of an animal? Food or sexual satisfaction? You just stated clearly that as long ad one can eat the animal you can also have sex with it...no harm done right?

So how many have you had sex with since you believe its ok to eat it and also sleep with it. No cameras are in your home ifenes so which of them has been your sex slave? A dog? A chicken? A goat? A horse? or if none which has been an object of your fantasies?

Oya spill the beans afterall you have spilled everything else.

On a last attempt to explain reality to you..... eating animals is not different to sleeping with them. If you are really concerned about animal right, don't eat it or sleep with it. I know you excuse will be "god said eat them" but that's a lie..... don't eat them at all since you are so concerned with morality.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
ifenes:

On a last attempt to explain reality to you..... eating animals is not different to sleeping with them. If you are really concerned about animal right, don't eat it or sleep with it. I know you excuse will be "god said eat them" but that's a lie..... don't eat them at all since you are so concerned with morality.

So you dont eat animals at all but you eat vegies right? Are vegies dead or alive as well? Do you seek their consent before eating them as well?

Animals are living things and so are plants so how is it right to eat plants and not animals to you yet its perfectly alright to not just eat the animals but its ok to also have sexual relations with them.

My concern is not about what God said but what they are meant for, Will you say it is absolutely normal to fantasise about animals and how to derive sexual pleasure through them when there are humans in your image and likeness who are perfectly designed for your satisfaction in existence?

This is beyond morality. ..you just crossed into the territory of depravity. So kindly enlighten me.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you dont eat animals at all but you eat vegies right? Are vegies dead or alive as well? Do you seek their consent before eating them as well?

Animals are living things and so are plants so how is it right to eat plants and not animals to you yet its perfectly alright to not just eat the animals but its ok to also have sexual relations with them.

My concern is not about what God said but what they are meant for, Will you say it is absolutely normal to fantasise about animals and how to derive sexual pleasure through them when there are humans in your image and likeness who are perfectly designed for your satisfaction in existence?

This is beyond morality. ..you just crossed into the territory of depravity. So kindly enlighten me.

Stop talking about morality and eat the animal. Stop creating a one sided morality!

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
ifenes:

Stop talking about morality and eat the animal. Stop creating a one sided morality!

Stop being conflicted for a minute will you? You are the one who began by being the animal advocate and talking about consent or lack of it remember?

You also said you do not eat animals obviously your self ideology rejects that so you are a vegie.

How then is my morality one sides when I eat but refuse to have sexual relations with an animal? Is true morality inclusive of sexual relations with animals? is that your definition of true morality?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

sigh! felixomor already posted that quote word for word and nowhere did it say it was a waste of time. He talked about effective allocation of time.

English is meant to be simple bro..dont make it complex.

Bill Gates said that going to church on a Sunday is not effective use of time.

Guy. Stop trying to remix.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

did you not see where i said and other variable factors?------or you just want to shift it under the rug?

''apple to oranges''
we are the ''bosses'' of the food chain remember?
What you saying sef?
Why are there laws against poaching?

who be mallam?
I can never be a muslim or something...

what do you mean by there is none?

You make friends with a lady...
Does that mean you can rape her at will?

no..theism shouldnt cloud sound judgement..

The issue is bestiality here...
Like i said...since heterosexualism is Good...
Shouldnt rape be Good if consent is ''nothing?''

football and basketball are both sports but they are different..
It looks like you have missed the whole port of the post. Let me remind you?

The OP Stated a Point in His Title: Nairalander Atheists, Is Bestiality Right or Wrong?

I didn't come in until Ifenes repeated a popular slogan of Atheists on Nairaland where they claim that:
The Reason why Bestiality is wrong is because it was done without the CONSENT of the Animals

Now, Ifenes IS NOT defending Bestiality
He is NOT supporting Bestiality

And on the two points above, we agree: Were we disagree is his supposed reason: Consent!
of course, he believes that the consent of Animals could never be obtained and therefore Bestiality cannot be justified.

So, haven briefed you about the background, you should understand why CONSENT was the main point of discuss.

You Missed the point my Friend:

Point of Correction:
Mallam is a Hauser Equivalent to Mr or Learned One.

My Point is "Consent" is NOT the sole determinant of Morality!
Whats you point against the Above?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Gbam Gbammer gbammest!

He seems confused about when and why consent oughtbto be gotten and then turns around to preclude it to sex yet ifenes who is your focus talks about consent for animals...

In a nutshell Raphiemontella is saying humanity are animals and can do as they please. lol

Atheism believes in survival of the fittest: unfortunately, this runs sorely against morality.
They then have to cook up other reasons why some Issues OBVIOUSLY Theistically and Socially wrong could be painted ALSO as wrong within the context of Atheism.

Morality in Atheism is just a relic of their inheritance from having roots based on Theism,
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

raphiemontella has been shocking me latelt..Jumping on comments without understanding content..Here he has done it again..Its a popular goal shifting method he seems to enjoy.

Consent is the issue and he is talking about Children and school and beastiality.

*facepalm*

I hope he would learn from my reply to him. Things that borders on morality are what Atheists have no say in except they believe that a human being is not just flesh and blood but Soul and Spirit.

Morality and Conscience cannot be separated for morality is first learnt from the School of Conscience. Our conscience is given to us by God so that even without religion, humans will be different from Brute Animals.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

This is why kingebukanaija keeps bashing your head in. Let me give you the word for word quote from Bill Nwa Gates alright? This time pick up a dictionary to assist you with assimilation.

In terms of Time Allocation Religion has not been so effective. ..There is a lot more I COULD be doing on a sunday morning...Bill Gates

The use of the words I COULD shows he wishes the church would reduce the time spent in worship on sundays and he COULD do something extra with that day.

That statement shows a man who PARTICIPATES and not just talks.

You really need to understand basic english bro. Nairaland isnt merciful..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Please enlighten yourself.

Bill Gates goes to church with his family faithfully every week.

Wake up from your slumber.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This is why kingebukanaija keeps bashing your head in. Let me give you the word for word quote from Bill Nwa Gates alright? This time pick up a dictionary to assist you with assimilation.

In terms of Time Allocation Religion has not been so effective. ..There is a lot more I COULD be doing on a sunday morning...Bill Gates#

The use of the words I COULD shows he wishes the church would reduce the time spent in worship on sundays and he COULD do something extra with that day.

That statement shows a man who PARTICIPATES and not just talks.

You really need to understand basic english bro. Nairaland isnt merciful..

Interesting. Since you want to be silly, I will take my time showing how silly you are.

So, according to you, this is a man that likes being active in church;

Yet, you have the nerve to lecture me about English? Clown
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
felixomor:

Please enlighten yourself.

Bill Gates goes to church with his family faithfully every week.

Wake up from your slumber.

lol......his wife is a christian. He only goes because of her. He has never claimed to be a christian
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol......his wife is a christian. He only goes because of her. He has never claimed to be a christian

So Bill Gates saw that its a waste of time, and yet does it week in, week out?

Sorry, your posts dont add up.
Even a kid sees that.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Interesting. Since you want to be silly, I will take my time showing how silly you are.

So, according to you, this is a man that likes being active in church;

Yet, you have the nerve to lecture me about English? Clown

Chai indeed ignorance is bliss for you.

Felixomor already posted this pic and I told yu that earlier. ...Do you have a short attention span?

If you had looked up and read my comment you would have seen my literal transcription of that picture you posted so you needed not to have reposted it.

its now obvious that comprehension seems to be your struggle since grammer and expression even when explained eludes you.

I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Felixomor already posted this pic and I told yu that earlier. ...Do you have a short attention span?

If you had looked up and read my comment you would have seen my literal transcription of that picture you posted so you needed not to have reposted it.

its now obvious that comprehension seems to be your struggle since grammer and expression even when explained eludes you.

The guy is intentionally stuck up in his year 2006 delusions.

He doesnt Know a lot has happened to Gates between 2006 and Today.

I pity him
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Richirich713:

True, Atheists have displayed their rage and insanity time and time again through their mass murder rampages, no wonder the two worst mass murderers(Stalin and Mao) to ever walk this earth were atheists who agreed with the subjective morality presented here by the non-believers. One loses all respect for human life when one becomes an atheist, that's why babies are being killed(abortion) on a daily basis with atheists giving their full support.

History and statistics have even shown that atheists are killing machines, influence by their twisted views on morality, these two excellent threads by winner01 and KingEbukasBlog show the insane lust atheists have for blood and how their anger can explode into a bloodbath:

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

"Atheists believe societal laws should determine was right or wrong

They believe the authority should determine what's right or wrong for them . They do not believe in God , so their morality is based on what a few humans at the top feel is right or wrong - its arbitrary." - KingEbukasBlog

thriceholy.net/killersf.html

If there were no prison system, atheists would destroy life as we know it, considering that they only do the good out of fear of going to prison. Some have even said prison is nothing more than psychological bullying forcing people to obey whatever society tells them.

Top comment bro cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thanks for confirming that you were talking trash.

Bill Gates the church worker that believes that going to church on a sunday morning is not an effective use of time! clown
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:05am On Nov 09, 2016
felixomor:

The guy is intentionally stuck up in his year 2006 delusions.

He doesnt Know a lot has happened to Gates between 2006 and Today.

I pity him

Yes, Bill Gates was filled with the holy ghost and converted in 2006 and has become an evangelist for christ till 2016. grin grin

I'm sure you attend one of those mumu churches.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yes, Bill Gates was filled with the holy ghost and converted in 2006 and has become an evangelist for christ till 2016. grin grin

I'm sure you attend one of those mumu churches.

Quiet,

And sorry if ur reason for not going to church was Bill gates.
Obviously, The man has left u behind.

Gerrarahia
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2016
felixomor:

Quiet,

And sorry if ur reason for not going to church was Bill gates.
Obviously, The man has left u behind.

Gerrarahia

Bill Gates the christian evangelist!!

lol! You christians can be soooo silly at times
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bill Gates the christian evangelist!!

lol! You christians can be soooo silly at times

Where did u read "evangelist"?

No wonder,
Somebody first confirmed your illiteracy a short while ago.

I am not surprised.
Smh
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
felixomor:

Where did u read "evangelist"?

No wonder,
Somebody first confirmed your illiteracy a short while ago.

I am not surprised.
Smh

It was a joke. Clown.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

It was a joke. Clown.

O boy, u r the only clown on this page o.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
felixomor:

O boy, u r the only clown on this page o.

the irony
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

the irony

The fact cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
taurus25 , coolusername , weah96 , make una come tell us if bestiality is right or wrong . Your reasons
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
^^^ I still remember your response CoolUsername

And I realized that you were wrong

shadeyinka:

Ifenes, you have used this line so much : Consent!

Must one have consent but for defining an act as wrong?
Do you ever ask a fish its consent before you kill it?
Do you ask a dog for consent before you turn it into a pet "slave"
Do you ask your children for consent before you send them to school?

Weak lame argument!
Consent ko Konsent ni.

Morality is what Atheism doesn't have neither can they have it.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by CoolUsername: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
^^^ I still remember your response CoolUsername

And I realized that you were wrong

I stand by my opinion. Killing animals for food or to control population is fine and good because it is necessary for survival or reasonable comfort.

Adopting an animal for work or as a pet provides it with food and shelter. It's a similar case with the schooling thing, education would be necessary for the child to survive in the society later in life.

So how is my opinion wrong? Because going by Shadeyinka's logic, paedophilia is moral since he used the fact that consent isn't necessary in certain other cases to show that it isn't necessary for sex.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

I stand by my opinion. Killing animals for food or to control population is fine and good because it is necessary for survival or reasonable comfort.

Adopting an animal for work or as a pet provides it with food and shelter. It's a similar case with the schooling thing, education would be necessary for the child to survive in the society later in life.

So how is my opinion wrong? Because going by Shadeyinka's logic, paedophilia is moral since he used the fact that consent isn't necessary in certain other cases to show that it isn't necessary for sex.
bro thank you o..
Equating ''apples to oranges''...thats what they want..

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

Good points you made - quite surprising though . But who says an animal can't give you the consent For an animal , there's the resistance -that's for expressing disapproval or non-consent and showing no signs of struggle means acquiescence and should be taken as consent , right ? So in that case - where consent is given - is the sexual act wrong or right?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by CoolUsername: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Good points you made - quite surprising though . But who says an animal can't give you the consent For an animal , there's the resistance and showing no signs of struggle means acquiescence and should be taken as consent , right ? So in that case , is the sexual act wrong or right?

A forty-year-old can manipulate an eleven-year-old for sex without any resistance. This is still considered abuse. Why? Because an eleven year old child is emotionally immature by default. Nobody would be arrested if both participants are underage, of course.

Conversely, an animal cannot give consent to a person because it is stunted mentally, emotionally, and intellectually when compared to humans.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by taurus25(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ethically, it is difficult to find a moral issue with beastiality, consent in this case is ambigous because how exactly are we to determine if the animal is willing or not?. Their mental capacity is comparable to that of a child.

Soceity tailors morality towards what is necessary for the collective survival and well being of our race. This is why theres nothing morally wrong with killing and eating animals, because it is necessary for our survival.

Personally, beatiality is outright disgusting, disgusting because im not by default attracted to animals in any way. However, this alone doesnt make it wrong.

There are men who find fat women disgusting and unimaginabe to have sex with, this doesnt mean it is wrong to sleep with fat women.

Unless you give me an ethical reason why beastiality is wrong i dont give a rats ass if a person decides to bang his goat or cow. It doesnt concern me rather does it affect the human race in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67