Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits (562 Views)

If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly / This Is How You Can Import Small Items Into Nigeria and Make Good Profits / Very Urgent 1,000 Units Of Metal Drums Needed Within Phc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits by Efficient1: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
e sell bags of rice at a price which is cheaper when compared with other companies,we can supply you any quantity which you need for your retail and wholesale sales,you don't need to pay any fee upfront before we supply you,what we need is an assurance that when we supply the rice to your location or warehouse there won't be any dissapointment from you,and you will make full payment on delivery,presently,we only supply to people/ companies within Kaduna.If you need a supply,show your interest and i will get back to you,for serious buyer within Kaduna.
Re: Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits by stanvesco(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Efficient1:
e sell bags of rice at a price which is cheaper
when compared with other companies,we can
supply you any quantity which you need for
your retail and wholesale sales,you don't need
to pay any fee upfront before we supply
you,what we need is an assurance that when
we supply the rice to your location or
warehouse there won't be any dissapointment
from you,and you will make full payment on
delivery,presently,we only supply to people/
companies within Kaduna.If you need a
supply,show your interest and i will get back
to you,for serious buyer within Kaduna.

WhatsApp me on 08063152970
Re: Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits by Efficient1: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
We sell on cash on delivery within Kaduna, we sell at a cheaper price, which makes it more profitable for both Wholesalers and retailers
Re: Distributor/buyer Is Needed Within Kaduna With Good Profits by Efficient1: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Both long grain and short grain is available, as we have different brands for both.

(1) (Reply)

Seller of USD inflow AND Raw Cash $100K to $1M and above, pls contact me / Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds / Supplies Of Agriculture Produce Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.