Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Now This The Height Of It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now This The Height Of It!!! (688 Views)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now This The Height Of It!!! by Drienzia: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Came across this pix ... wots this world turning into?

Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by Sexxkillz: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why are you sharing it, idiot? You'll be the one asking what the world is turning to, you'll also be the one scouring the internet looking for child abuse pictures to download and save for your viewing pleasure. . .

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by UrWorstNitemare: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided[size=18(pt]Dear OP, Shey u kno say u nida serious beating ??

Contact me when yo ready
[/size]
Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2016
grin they juz trying to audition themselves for a playboy mansion...
Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by BoiledHead(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2016
What is the world turning to? See question.

Why are you sharing it? You just showed over a million people this. If it's not good why not dispose of it? I'm sure you have masturbated with it
Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by Drienzia: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2016
BoiledHead:
What is the world turning to? See question.

Why are you sharing it? You just showed over a million people this. If it's not good why not dispose of it? I'm sure you have masturbated with it
guy, get sense. Not everyone masturbate like u
Re: Now This The Height Of It!!! by Drienzia: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Why are you sharing it, idiot? You'll be the one asking what the world is turning to, you'll also be the one scouring the internet looking for child abuse pictures to download and save for your viewing pleasure. . .

Hypocrite.
why referring to me as an idiot? I saw the pix on Facebook.

Mind urself. I'd got really bad words to spill. Buh I'm more Dan dat. Can't belittle myself involving in a war of words with a kid...so lets respect ourselves

(1) (Reply)

/ These Are Qualities A Husband Material Must Possess / Bride Ran Away From Church During Wedding [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.