Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area (24139 Views)

Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by macolino(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
networkrecharg:
This NDDC is zoned by oil producing states not oil producing community or kindred ....

Let the distribution of wealth continue...

There should not be monopoly of Resources until the country is divided real pieces of units.

Eat and Let Others Eat....

If is not by community why is it only ohaji/Egbema and oguta LGA that produces ISOPADEC AND NDDC Chairmen..The LGA that Senator Izunaso comes from does not have a single oil well.He has been a Senator what has he done for his people? Nothing.And the NDDC law States it clear that the Chairman should come from oil producing community.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dawtune(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Sheggy13:

You must be a fool for quoting me and using the word stupid, when I didn't quote you in the first instance. I'm not on your level to join issues with kids like you.This issue has been in contention for about a week and the President is yet to change his stance or make any statement if truly he is ready to abide by the rule of law and make amends after it's obvious the APC in Ondo decided to err knowingly by picking an Owo man who's not from the oil-producing area. If you follow my comments, you'd know I'm not a PDP or GEJ-apologist but rather being on the side of Buhari until he started misbehaving lately.
You're not on my level? Looooool, it's evident that PRIDE lives with you my brother, and you're the kid here. I don't care whose side you're on, you simply were ignorant. The word STUPID was the word you used on another user here, quoting him.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by baby124: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2016
I am here wondering how this is his business? Is Ondo now his constituency? Did Ilaje people complain? Just trying to cause confusion in things he cannot comprehend
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Sheggy13(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
dawtune:
You're not on my level? Looooool, it's evident that PRIDE lives with you my brother, and you're the kid here. I don't care whose side you're on, you simply were ignorant. The word STUPID was the word you used on another user here, quoting him.
I'm sure everyone would agree the only person I quoted and used the word stupid for on this thread made a silly statement by saying there are perhaps no literate people in the whole of the oil producing areas in Ondo state as they are into fishing, which explains why an Owo person was nominated Instead. The same person has subtly apologized and said he was speaking ironically instead, so I really do not understand your problem.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dawtune(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Sheggy13 post=47870528]
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dejavski(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
derbywarls:

It is called ondo state oil producing area development commission. This is within the state my brother. So there's no comparison

You state that Osopadec is within the state but no one outside these 2 Lgs(ilaje/ese-odo) would dare apply for this and become recipient of it.
Let buhari follow the rule of law... appoint someone whose community is being exploited. He alone knows the travails of our people and is best suited to address it.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dejavski(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
baby124:
I am here wondering how this is his business? Is Ondo now his constituency? Did Ilaje people complain? Just trying to cause confusion in things he cannot comprehend

THE ILAJE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING!!! angry
This is gross injustice
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dejavski(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sheggy13:

Just imagine. Is Buhari saying he can't find a competent Ilaje/Ese-Odo man to represent Ondo state on the NDDC board. What an aberration. How can an Owo man be representing the interests of Ilaje communities in Ondo state. This is how we have always been sidelined in the politics of the state and at the federal level,despite being solely responsible for the huge allocation Ondo state is earning,otherwise Ondo state will be in the class of the likes of Osun and Ekiti in terms of federal allocation. Same nonsense Buhari did when he made an Ikale man the Minister for state for Niger Delta Affairs when we have Ilaje people on ground.

The problem he has is because those two LGS are pro-PDP!!.. he is playing party politics with it
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dejavski(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
whotiedthegoat:

Thank God the man did not even put a Fulani Muslim there this time.

Avengers go take control big time!
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Candyrain(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
IamPatriotic:
WETIN COSIGN AM FOR ONDO MATTER?

U guys should learn to read and assimilate

The people of Ilaje Oil-Producing Area of Ondo State have also rejected Ajasin as the state’s nominee on the board of NDDC.

A statement by the President and Secretary of Ilaje CoAstal Areas Development Association (ICACC), Prince Lawson Akintokun (JP) and Comrade Bode Asogbon said the nomination of Ajasin as Ondo State’s representative on the board of NDDC was an aberration.

Can u highlight where Abaribe interfered in Ondo matter? Or are u one of those who only read the title and then assume u know what the body content says? O ga ooo...

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
So, say, there's no qualified person from the oil producing area, what happens?

Nigerians are crazy.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by DLioness(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
YourNemesis:
lol.... Only one tiny local government (Ukwa West) produces oil in all of Abia? about 2 teaspoons.
I thought IPAD said all of Abia is a massive untapped oil tanker waiting to be explored...... mofos.
so hw many local gvmnt is that of ondo is it nt only one? Bsides dt ukwa west has abt 68 oil wells if nt more sef
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Candyrain(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
baby124:

I think u are the olodo here who didn't understand who u read or perhaps u didn't read it at all, u read only the headline. Abaribe only opposed the nomination of Donatus Enyinna and didn't interfer in Ondo matter.
Now let me help u, read this

The people of Ilaje Oil-Producing Area of Ondo State have also rejected Ajasin as the state’s nominee on the board of NDDC.

A statement by the President and Secretary of Ilaje CoAstal Areas Development Association (ICACC), Prince Lawson Akintokun (JP) and Comrade Bode Asogbon said the nomination of Ajasin as Ondo State’s representative on the board of NDDC was an aberration.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Temidayo9(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
dejavski:

Really? Then why can't the entire Ondo students apply for the undergraduate Osopadec scholarship if it applies to the whole state
I hope you know the difference between OSOPADEC and NDDC and also the act that control them. However NDDC is for the whole state while OSOPADEC is for the development of Oil producing community.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Elebiju: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Ondo is a oil producing state. OP can you read?

Since you're setting your ipad pals in an emotional and sentimental trap, please continue with your purpose on this thread.
So you don't know Ondo State is an oil producing state, what have you been doing with the free data and the cheats you get always? because you can't give us any excuse for your ignorance...... Kids everywhere on Nairaland, all they do is fight and throw jibes.
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Elebiju: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
dejavski:

THE ILAJE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING!!! angry
This is gross injustice
Ayemafughe!!!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by dejavski(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Elebiju:
Ayemafughe!!!

Awaye!!!

Ko se gha?
Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Elebiju: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2016
dejavski:

Awaye!!!

Ko se gha?
o han.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area by Begonia(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
baby124:
"Things he cannot comprehend?"
You speak of a man better than you with disdain when your level of intelligence stops at reading the heading of a topic and not going further to the body. What a joke!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.